Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"So you got to see her almost naked?" Drew asked excitedly. He had just dropped Brett and Leslie off and stepped into the house.

"Completely naked! And, she is almost totally bare down below now. No hair," Dana answered teasingly.

"God, I would give anything to have seen that."

"I'll bet you would. Her butt is even nicer without clothes on... and so soft," Dana said almost dreamily. Suddenly, she realized what she had said and her face turned red. The alcohol she had consumed was still coursing though her veins.

"What? How do you know how soft her butt is?" Drew asked incredulously.

"Uh... oh damn," Dana said and her face flushed.

Drew stood staring at his wife, his eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. "Come on Dana, out with it!" However, there was an excited smile on his face.

Dana sighed. "Let's go sit down. I have a couple of things to tell you." She figured it was as good a time as any to come clean about the young girl at the beauty shop.

Drew followed his wife into the living room and sat next to her on the sofa. He could feel excitement building. "So come on, tell me."

"All right, all right," she answered nervously. "I guess I should start with something that happened several months ago."

"Months ago?" he asked. Drew's heart suddenly began beating very hard.

"Well, you know that new young girl at my beauty shop? You know the one with the pretty blue eyes."

"Yeah... Jennifer," Drew said as a vision of the pretty teenager flashed into his mind. "What does she have to do with this?"

"I said there were a couple of things I needed to tell you. I've wanted to tell you this for a while now, but... but I was... worried about... you know, your reaction because of what happened before." They both knew that she was talking about the affair.

"Come on... come on," Drew said quickly, ignoring the last comment, getting more interested by the minute.

"Well, I had an appointment with Jennifer. It was right after Sara retired. I needed to get a waxing really bad. Sara was really good, but not the quickest person in the world. It took her forever to get anything done. Still, I was sorry to see her go."

Drew wanted to say, "Just get to the good parts." Instead, he bit his tongue and kept quiet. He could feel his penis begin to twitch and wasn't even sure why.

"Anyway, I was in the chair, laying back with my legs spread. Jennifer was working on me but she really seemed to be taking a very long time. I started to think that she wasn't any quicker than Sara was. Not only that, but it seemed like she was touching me much more than Sara ever did." Dana paused and looked at Drew for his reaction. When she saw excitement on his face, she continued, "I'm embarrassed to say this... but I started to get excited. Jennifer is such a pretty girl with those beautiful blue eyes and very sexy lips. She's just a kid really."

Drew was on the edge of his seat. His breathing had increased and he could feel excitement coursing through him now. He wanted to scream, "What happened?" but still he waited as patiently as he could. His penis was throbbing in his shorts.

"For some reason, I looked down at Jennifer. She... she was staring at my... my pussy. For a second, I wondered if something was wrong. Suddenly, she looked up at me and I saw the look in her eyes. I know that look. I can see it in your eyes right now." Dana laughed a little nervously as she stared at her husband.

Drew's could feel his pulse pounding in his temples. "What happened?" he said impatiently.

"Well, I know that I should have gotten out of the chair right then but I couldn't move. It was almost as if I was frozen in place. Instead, I watched as she began to rub her hands along the insides of my thighs. Her hands were so soft and her fingertips brought goose bumps to my skin. Suddenly, my legs started to tremble and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't believe how excited I had become."

"Oh Jesus!" Drew gasped. His penis was now throbbing.

"I just watched her when she got up from her stool and walked over to the door. I heard the lock click. I must have been in shock because I didn't even try to get up as she came back over and sat between my legs again. By this time, I could feel that my juice was dripping and I know my lips were swollen. I was very embarrassed knowing that she could probably even smell me."

Without thinking, Dana closed her eyes and her hand came up and began to caress one of her large breasts.

Drew watched in amazement.

There was fire in Dana's eyes when she opened them again. She stared at her husband and saw the same fire burning. Now, she knew that she no longer had to be concerned about his reaction. "Drew," Dana almost sighed, "she began to kiss my thigh. I started to moan as her tongue began to work toward my pussy. You know that I've never done anything with a woman before and I honestly don't know what got into me. She is just so young and cute... almost innocent. However, I found out pretty quickly that she isn't as innocent as she looks."

Drew moaned and leaned back into the corner of the sofa. He couldn't hold back any longer. He stared at his wife as he slowly unzipped his pants.

Dana gasped as he pulled his long shaft from the hole in his shorts. It looked even larger than normal. The head was swollen and purple and there was a stream of clear juice running from the tip. She thought briefly of suspending her story and attacking him, but then she changed her mind. Instead, she quickly stood up and stripped off her shorts and panties. She sat back in the other corner of the sofa and spread her legs, placing one bare foot on the cushion. Incredible excitement rushed through her now. She knew that Drew loved to be teased with stories. Often she would make them up to turn him on. However, this one was true. Once, when she was very drunk, she described an episode with her lover. Drew's reaction was immediate and intense... he threw her to the floor and fucked her senseless.

Drew began to stroke his penis as he watched his wife begin to move her hands down to her already wet sex lips. "Come on, tell me," he gasped.

"I could feel her hair brushing against the insides of my thigh as she kissed the sensitive skin. You know the spot, right here," Dana said as she gently traced her finger across the inside top of her thigh. Her fingers drew closer to her swollen lips. "My hips began to move without my control when she turned her face toward my pussy. I could feel her warm breath. Oh God Drew the girl was driving me crazy. Then, I felt her fingers touch my smooth lips." Dana closed her eyes as she touched her lips and moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.