Jennifer Capriati at the U.S. Open - Cover

Jennifer Capriati at the U.S. Open

by jackjohn

Copyright© 2003 by jackjohn

Erotica Sex Story: Anna sends Jennifer a "present"...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Celebrity   .

Disclaimer: If you are under 18 and/or object to stories with strong sexual content, then you should leave this page now. Also, this is a work of fiction. No claim or inference of any persons sexual orientation is intended herein.


These last several weeks have been the hardest of Jennifer's comeback year. Oh, the wins have come and the attention has been great. And the prospect of being ranked #1 after the U. S. Open keeps her head swimming. The hard part has been not being able to see Anna. With her still sidelined with a stress fracture in her foot, trying to explain her hanging around all the tournaments from start to finish was getting a little tricky. So, for the last couple of tourneys, Anna could only call Jen and tell her of all the thing she was wishing she was able to be doing with her. Jen understood and all, but this did not take away the fact that she was missing Anna and was becoming increasingly hornier with each passing day.

After her match on Monday night, which she won in two sets, Jen was feeling a bit uneasy. Even the match hadn't been able to drain the excess energy from her body that the sexual frustration had built up. She did not look forward to another lonely night alone in the hotel. Even though she tried to relieve herself in the shower or tub these last few weeks, she grew only more frustrated.

In the hotel lobby were the usual groups of reporters and Congratulation baskets and bouquets. And as usual, she had them sent to her room. Her lonely nightly routine had become reading the notes from the gifts. As she was reading the notes, the phone from the lobby rang. Upon answering it, she was informed that another rather large bouquet had arrived for her. "Send it up" she told the person on the other end and hung up. A few moments later, the doorbell chimed the arrival of the flowers. Jen opened the door and saw a huge bouquet filling the door. "Come in and put it with the rest of them over there," she gestured towards the back of the bedroom. as she turned to get a tip from her purse. Jennifer, with tip in hand, walked towards the room to inspect the new addition.

A gloved hand reached out and handed her the card that was attached to the gift. She opened it and read: 'Love and Miss You- A Special Surprise for You To Enjoy- A!. ' A smile came over Jen's face and a longing in loins emerged. Lost in thought, Jen looked right through the delivery person as she placed to 20. 00 tip out to be taken. As the gloved hand reached for the tip, the hand suddenly gripped her wrist, "Please do not tip yet, you have not received all of your gift." The voice was husky yet sweet and had an accent to it. Coming out of her little fog, Jennifer looked up into the face from where that voice came from.

She was not prepared for what she was seeing. The delivery person removed their hat and Jen now saw and recognized the face under it. Looking back at her was Amelie Mauresmo. The same Amelie Mauresmo that Martina Hingis once said looked like a man. Jennifer was in shock with the surprise of Amelie being her delivery person. "What is this all about?" Jen asked. Amelie smiled and took Jen by the hand. "Anna had me come to see you tonight, " she replied. "Anna knows how lonely you have been and she thought maybe you could use a friendly ear to bend. I'm sorry for the delivery ploy, but we all must be careful with all the news people around." Jen, still in a kind of shock asked Amelie "What do you mean Anna sent you?"

Again, Amelie smiled. "You need not worry," she went on. "Anna and I are good friends. When Martina made those comments about me, Anna came to me to tell me that even though she was her doubles partner, she didn't share Martina's observations of Me. As a matter of fact, we became VERY close that night. And Anna called me this morning, after my match and asked me to come and look in on you."

" That's very kind of you," Jen said as she managed to compose herself a bit. Amelie placed her hand in the small of Jen's back and led her to the edge of the bed,

and sat down. Now looking up at Jen, Amelie quietly said, " We all know how lonely these tours can be and Anna has told me of all your Good Times and how much she wants to be with you." Jen looked down at Amelie and smiled just a bit. "All of our Good Times?," she said. Reaching out, Amelie placed her hands on Jennifer's hips and drew her close, placing her head on Jen's stomach, "Yes, All of them" she replied as she now reached her hands behind Jen and started massaging her well muscled buttocks through her robe. A sudden gasp had escaped Jen's lips as she felt the strong hands plying her ass cheeks. A slight shudder shook Jen's body as the hands continued to massage their way down the back of her thighs and down to her calves. Jennifer's fingers gripped the hair on Amelie's head and drew it harder against her belly, feeling a great need and desire starting

to well up inside her. Amelie's hands found their way under the hem of Jennifer's robe and the feel of flesh on flesh produced another shudder from Jen's body. Jen released Amelie's hair and cupped her face in her hands.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.