My First Threesome - Cover

My First Threesome

by Sealawyer

Copyright© 2003 by Sealawyer

Erotica Sex Story: A birthday party to remember.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Interracial   .

Through a bizarre set of circumstances not relevant to this story, I had been hired as the village school teacher in a one-room school in a salmon cannery village on the Bering Sea coast. This was remarkable because I had dropped out of high school when I was 15, and my only academic credential was a GED certificate I had earned while convalesing in the Seattle Naval hospital. That and my availability.

My contract was renewed in April, so we decided to have a party to celebrate but we postponed the party until my 22nd birthday. Jan was then seven months pregnant with our first child (and horny as hell). Since she was working in the tiny cannery hospital, she knew the other housekeeping employees, and decided to invited a girl friend named Helen, who worked in the cannery laundry, to join us.

Helen was truly a beautiful girl in her late teens, early 20s, who lived in Bethel with her family during the winter, but who had accompanied her father (a fisherman) to the cannery that spring. Her mother was a Yup'ik Eskimo and her father, a Lapp who had come to Alaska sometime in the 1920s as a reindeer herder.

The three of us did the usual things with candles and cakes, only we were washing it down with Lemon & Hart 151 proof rum, cut with a splash of water. By midafternoon, none of us were feeling pain. That's when the girls decided that for my birthday to be official, I had to have a birthday spanking.

A spirited struggle ensued, during which Jan's blouse was torn, and I copped some great feels of soft tits before my pants were pulled down. I quit struggling because by that time my cock was getting very hard, so I lay quietly over Jan's lap to conceal my embarrassing condition. Then the girls decided that to be truly effective, the spanking had to be on a bare butt, and they began yanking on my underwear.

This was too much! I rolled over on the bed and pulled Jan down next to me. I ran my hands under her ruined blouse and began tickling her bare ribs (she was very ticklish). Jan was squirming around on the bed trying to get away from me when Helen joined us, tickling me to get me away from Jan. By this time, I had my hands on Jan's ribs under her bra. The clasp broke, and her matronly breasts, even larger now because of her pregnancy, tumbled free, her nipples coyly peeking through her torn blouse.

Helen abandoned me and turned her attention to Jan's breasts, massaging one with her little hand, and sucking on the other. Jan retaliated by reaching over and pulling Helen's sweater off over her head. I think she was as surprised as I to discover that Helen hadn't worn a bra -- a very daring thing for a girl to do in those days, and I was dumbfounded by the delightful contrast between Helen's small, firm breasts and Jan's. But even more, I was astounded by Helen's aggressive behavior. I had never seen or even dreamed of women playing with each other. I was frightened, astonished, and incredibly aroused, all at the same time!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.