Another Level - Cover

Another Level

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2003 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Erotica Sex Story: How many levels are there to an orgasim?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   .

Copyright © 2000


This is an original work and as such is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Please do not duplicate, copy, print, distribute or exchange this piece without the expressed written permission of the author.

Knowing we were going to be together for an evening, was crowding every other thought my mind. I was so aroused, yet it I was not. This arousal went much deeper. The experience of her was linked deeper than body and mind can comprehend. Each of us had permitted the other to partake of our spirit side of the soul. The eternal spark of life where love lives forever. My anticipation of being in her arms filled me with a euphoric feeling. As of being intoxicated by some magical drug.

My senses were expanded to a heightened level of awareness. The heat of my shower wrapped around me with a steamy caress.

The moisture in the air was sweet. As I breathed it deeply into my lungs, eyes closed, imagining it was her. I leaned into the comforting stream of water. I had arranged for a second key for her to pick up at the front desk. To let herself in. Hmmm to let herself go. We never made plans for anything beyond just being together; nothing else mattered. Our plans were limited to a promise. To find some way to be together even if it meant waiting until our next life. The bathroom was thoroughly steamed as I twisted the shower knob closed. I imagined. I smelled her scent riding on the thick moist air. I pulled the shower curtain to the side. Several cotton towels were waiting for me. Throwing the closest towel over my head. I began to dry my hair. I then slowly burying my face in the soft folds.

I again breathed in deeply. Every smell was so clean and fresh. As I lingered in the soft embrace. I felt a warmth swirl over me. Before I could wonder what I felt, a warm intense thought envelope in my mind. In the same instant I smelled her. I felt the hunger of her mouth sucking me deeply into her mouth, my moan speaking the words that described how badly I had been missing her. The vibration of her voice spoke through me. Rapidly as she answered my own words. She loved me. She often said this to me. She knew I loved it when she pleased me. It did not take long for both of us to have our wishes come true. For I was as the beat of the waves crashing on the rocks. Looking at her face. That was one of the things I loved most about her.

I dropped the towel behind her, holding either end in my hands, her head and neck resting in a sling that held her to me. With a gentle coaxing pull on the towel, her hunger was renewed. She opened her mouth and moved down, her hands reached behind to pull my ass toward her. Her head rocked slowly from side-to-side as her tongue swirled slower still. I loved to watch her sucking me. I loved to watch her love me. And she loved to have me watch her. I began to rock slowly as she increased her motion on me. I loved it when she stayed deep, keeping me buried in her wet mouth, and she knew that was my preference. It was difficult to tell which of us was enjoying the event most. It was me who finished first as I thrust forward into her sucking. I surged into her waiting mouth, as I shook with waves of orgasm.

My grip on the towel tightened, pulling her onto my pulsing clit. She in her rhythm with each surging pulse of me. Exploding into one with her... I stood in the bathroom. Floor still dripping with water from my shower. My shoulders relaxed as my arms fell, dropping the towel to the floor. She continued to caress me with her lips and tongue, savoring every drop of my me. I looked down at her, eyes still closed, lingering in her own pleasure. God knows how I loved this woman. She hesitated there with her eyes still closed while I watched her, wondering what thoughts she was enjoying. I imagined she was replaying the whole thing right there in front of me.

Slowly her eyes came open and that wonderful smile spread wide on her sweet mouth. Looking up at me she slowly rose and whispered into my face, "I've been thinking about doing that for what seem like life times. For you are my life time..."I replied with a whisper of my own. "As I have for you "The kiss that followed was like no kiss I can remember. It was like all kisses I had ever had like all kisses I have ever given. And yet like no kiss known to me. Holding each other close we kissed with the urgency of immediate desire.

With a patience that spanned seamlessly centuries. Tongues entwined in there own dance. Like best friends meeting after an extended separation. Every part of our bodies was eager to share, a greeting such as this. She whispered again. "Promise me you will hold me close never let go.""Promise me you will speak to me only in whispers." I replied in a whisper. " I Promise you that every word I speak to you will be a whisper until the end of time."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.