My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Callie left her parent's house early that day to beat the morning traffic. It was going to be a long drive to work now that she moved back to her parents. She needed to get a new car soon before her car started giving her trouble again. As soon as she got to work, David was by her office waiting for her.

"Callie! I'm so glad you're back! Are you feeling OK? I heard you called in sick Friday." David's face showed concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. Actually it was my Mother who was ill. But she's fine now."

"Oh well I'm glad she is and I'm very glad you're back."

He stood in front of Callie very close to her. His hand lightly rubbed her arm but she quickly moved away. David was disappointed that this beautiful girl kept denying him. No other girl he'd met had ever played hard to get with him as Callie Adams.

"Well I guess I'll let you get back to work," David said as Callie entered her office.

She took one last look at him before closing the door. Oh David why couldn't I have met you before I fell in love with my own brother? Maybe then life wouldn't be this complicated.

As David walked back to his office he saw Rebecca waiting for him by his office. She wore her usual short skirts and tight tops that sometimes made David wonder if he wanted his cousin too.

"Hey David!"

"Hey Becky. What are you doing here?"

"Well I forgot my jacket in your car. It gets cold in my first class and I need it. Can I borrow our keys to go get it?"

David knew he trusted his cousin. "Yeah sure, but maybe you wouldn't be so cold if you wore some clothes!"

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever! Just give me the keys!"

David handed her the keys and watched her walk away. Her little body swayed side to side in such a sassy way.

The loud ringing of her cell phone awakened Amber. She opened her eyes slowly as the bright sun that beamed into her room. She almost forgot where she was for a moment.

"Hello?" She said in an agonized tone.

"Oh Dear Amber I have some news for you."

"Who the hell is this?" She asked finally waking up.

"It's your favorite candy man. Gabriel."

"Oh hey! What's the news you got?"

"Well remember you were asking about that guy who lives in my apartment complex? The one with the sister?"

"Yeah."

"Well guess what? I saw her here just yesterday and they were outside kissing. It was kinda hot!" Gabriel laughed hysterically.

Amber made a face of disgust. "Oh my God that is sick! I thought that with me going to her mother's house and letting her know what a slut her daughter is, that the bitch would stop her relationship with her brother."

"Well obviously not!"

"Listen how about if I come over to your place later on just to see if she's gonna meet up with him again?"

"Fine with me. Just bring some dough cuz I got some good shit for you."

Amber giggled. "Ooh yeah you know I'm bringing lots of money!"

Callie kept looking at the time and wanting the day to end. She couldn't wait to go over and see Nathan even for just a small amount of time. She wanted to be with him every chance she got. Suddenly guilt filled her remembering her mother getting ill over this. I'm sorry Mom, but I love him. Callie thought to herself.

Work was over and Callie practically ran out of the building rushing to go see her lover. She was already yearning for his touch, his kisses! She'd wait a while before she would call her mother to let her know she had car trouble.

Gloria was busy in the kitchen looking at the time. Callie should be home in about forty-five minutes. She felt nervous and still had suspicion that her daughter might be secretly seeing Nathan. She knew the only way to get her daughter away from him was to pretend she was sick like when she had the panic attack. She could just do a fake panic attack. It was a mean and cruel plan, but Gloria only wanted the best for her children. She felt a twinge of guilt thinking about her plan, yet she knew it was for the best.

Nathan waited impatiently for his sister to arrive. He kept looking out the window almost every second hoping to see her. Finally he saw her car pull up and he hurried to open the door. He opened the door before Callie was even able to knock.

"Whoa! I guess you've been waiting for me huh?" Callie giggled.

"Get in here right now woman!" Nathan ordered.

Callie walked inside ready to spend some time with the man she loved.

"See, I told you so," Gabriel nudged Amber's arm as they both saw Callie go to her brother's apartment.

"That little whore! I guess her mother is a whore like her too. She's just gonna let her daughter runaround like a slut fucking her own brother!"

"Calm down now Amber. I bet ya her mother don't even know."

Amber squealed. "Oh that's right! She is probably clueless! I think I should be the one to tell her that her daughter is lying to her once again."

Gabriel looked at Amber with caution. "Are you sure you wanna do that?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Well something like that can cause problems."

"You have no idea what this bitch has done to me. I hate her and want to make sure her life is ruined."

Callie was on her knees with Nathan's throbbing cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head in a fast rhythm as she sucked him off. Nathan looked down watching his sister blow him. Her nice plump lips were tightly wrapped around his cock. He couldn't wait to shoot his cum once again in her mouth. The fact that she was going to swallow it, made him hotter.

"Mmm yes baby suck it. Oh Callie suck it good!" Nathan was breathless feeling so close to cumming.

Callie loved the way her brother tasted. His brackish taste was left in her mouth for hours and she loved that. She had already managed to slurp up his precum and now awaited his hot load in her mouth. Her mouth moved up and down his long shaft feeling his cock twitch as he came closer to his climax.

"I'm cummmming! Callie I'm cumming! Swallow it Callie. Swallow it all!" Nathan moaned loudly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.