My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Amber made sure to get to work early the next day. She smiled for the first time in a long time. David would be back with her as soon as he finds out that Callie is an incestuous slut. She wouldn't tell Callie to her face. She had to find the ultimate way to embarrass Callie.

Callie arrived a few minutes late to work since traffic had been extremely heavy that morning. She hurried to her office almost running into the students in the library. When she arrived she saw Amber at the front desk like always. Only this time she seemed different. She looked more alive and actually happy. Callie didn't care; she just wanted to stay away from the girl as much as possible.

"Good morning Callie," Amber said as Callie was passing by.

Callie stopped in her track shocked that the girl was actually talking to her. "Morning Amber," Callie replied politely.

Amber scoffed. Oh what a fuckin' idiot. She thinks I'm actually being nice!

Amber continued to smile deviously. "So Callie, are you dating David now?"

Callie looked surprised. "No. Who said I was?"

Amber shrugged. "No one. I was just wondering since you two are always together. You both make a nice couple actually. I know I gave you a hard time at first, but you know I have to get over David. He obviously likes you so I just wanted to let you know that I'm ready to be friends with you if that's OK?"

Callie couldn't have been more shocked. Still something deep inside told her not to trust this girl. "Well that's fine Amber. I appreciate you coming out and telling me this."

Amber sighed. "Oh well I'm seeing another guy now so it's OK. Pretty soon you'll be dating David and he'll finally be able to be with the girl that he really likes."

Callie laughed. "No he knows I'm already seeing someone."

Amber narrowed her eyes. "Oh really? Well then you should probably let him see you with your boyfriend, otherwise he'll just assume you're making it all up. I know David."

Callie hesitated to answer. "Yeah I may just do that. Well I gotta get to work. See you around."

Amber watched Callie walk away feeling she wanted to burst out and laugh hysterically. Callie was definitely involved with her brother. Now Amber had to just play a few mind games with Rebecca and David to get her revenge on the people that have hurt her the most.

In the morning the phones were constantly ringing and Amber was getting tried desperately wanting a break. She knew David was in his office and couldn't wait to get up there and play games with him. The last call she got was actually not an information call from a student or staff member but from a woman who claimed to say her name was Gloria Adams. It was Callie's mother!

"Yes hi Mrs. Adams. My name is Amber. Amber Wilkinson and I work here with your daughter Callie. I believe she's busy at the moment. Did you need for me to leave her a message?"

The woman's voice sounded pleasant. "Yes could you please let my daughter know that her car is actually already fixed. Her father is going to park by the library rear exit today after lunch."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Yes sure Mrs. Adams. I'll give her the message."

She hung up the phone and went upstairs to give Callie the message. Callie was reading her e-mails when Amber knocked on her door. She relayed the message and took off to torture David. David was busy printing out the e-mails of staff members that need programs added to their computers.

"Hey David!" Amber squealed.

David sighed. "What is it now Amber?"

She hummed suspiciously. "Oh nothing just came by to say good morning. You know I know I've been a real bitch to you and I'm sorry."

David raised his eyebrows in disbelief. "You're sorry? Yeah right. Amber you're more devious than the devil himself."

Amber's smile faded. "I'm being serious. I mean I still love you and I don?t think I'll ever stop loving you, but I have to get over you."

David nodded. "What kind of game do you think you're playing with me Amber? I already know you by now. You're cruel and mean."

"Oh and you and your precious cousin aren't?" Amber yelled back.

"Look just stay away from me Amber. I don't even want to be friends. We are co-workers and nothing else."

Amber knew she wasn't getting away with anything. She would just have to come right out and tell David about what she saw between Callie and Nathan. She was losing him everyday and she knew it was because of Callie.

"David I have to tell you something." She said quietly.

David looked up from his stacks of papers. "What now?"

"I know who Callie's boyfriend is."

David's eyes widened. "You do? Who?"

Amber paused for a moment taking a deep breath. "It's Nathan. Her own brother."

David's jaw dropped open. "Oh my God. I can't believe you'd stoop so low Amber."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.