My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

The loud ringing of the telephone woke Callie up the next morning. She laid there naked asleep with her brother and reached over him to answer the phone. Nathan moved around stretching his arms over his head.

"Hello?" Callie answered quietly.

"Callie, sweetie, I just wanted to let you know your car is in the shop now. They are still checking it out and seeing what the problem is." Callie heard her father announce in a loud voice.

"Oh any idea of how much it's gonna cost yet?"

"No not yet sweetheart. Don't worry, for now you got Nathan to take you to work right?"

"Yeah. I just would like my car back Dad, I feel so strange without a car."

Mr. Adams laughed. "Oh honey, you'll survive. Well I gotta head off to work now. Love you sweetheart. Send my love to your brother as well."

Callie held the phone until she heard the phone go dead. She hung up and laid back next to her lover. Nathan has his eyes already fixed on his gorgeous sister.

"How do you feel after last night?" He asked stroking her hair.

"Well I haven't gotten up to walk yet," She said playfully.

He held her close smelling the sweet scent of her shampoo. Her body was warm against his own naked skin. He didn't want to leave her side ever. She was a precious gift that he had all along and never realized until the past few weeks. How could he have never seen that? The whole time he was spending looking for the "right" girl, she was in his own house. His own sister. This beauty had stolen his heart. He was hooked on her and now it was too late to turn back.

"I better get up to get ready. Did you want any breakfast?"

Nathan nodded. "No love it's OK. I'm gonna grab something at work."

Callie got up fine until she took her first step. The slowed down feeling her ass hurting like hell from last night's erotic encounter. She squeezed her eyes trying to bypass the pain. Nathan looked at her concerned.

"Callie? Baby are you OK?"

Callie looked at him laughing. "Yeah I'm fine, those few first steps were hard though but I'm fine."

Nathan watched his sister slowly walk out of the room. Her naked behind had made his cock harden again. He wanted to be inside of her anally again soon.

Callie arrived just on time to work that day. She was rushing upstairs and heard someone calling her name out. She turned to look and saw Rebecca. Rebecca was wearing her usually short skirts and tight tops. Callie sighed hoping she wouldn't want to hang out again.

"Callie, hey so did you and your brother have a good time last night?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah we did. Thank you for having had us over."

Rebecca shot her a huge smile. "No problem! We should do that again soon. Maybe this time I can go out with Nathan alone and you and David can hang out alone?"

Callie felt her heart sink. Never in a million years would she ever let Nathan be alone with this nymph. "I don't think so Rebecca, besides he's already got a girlfriend."

Rebecca frowned. "Yeah I know he told me. Well I still want to try to win him over. He's so cute!"

Callie just felt like slapping the girl. "Well I gotta get to work. I'll see you around."

Callie walked away as fast as she could. Rebecca was in a daze thinking about Nathan. Amber sat in her desk watching the whole scenario. She couldn't believe Rebecca was acting so stupid. It was obvious that Callie didn't want Rebecca seeing her brother. Why? It was a strange question.

Amber turned to her computer as it flashed Callie's information on the screen. Her parents home showed as the address. Amber couldn't wait to go there and spy on her family hoping to get some kind of dirt on little Ms. Perfect.

"Amber! Hey what you doing?" Rebecca said loudly startling Amber's concentration.

"Nothing much. So how's it going with Callie's brother?"

Rebecca sighed happily. "OH well right now, we are just slowly getting to know one another. Pretty soon I'll have him in bed like I do to any guy I want."

Amber rolled her eyes. "Look I suggest you better hurry up. I'm ready to get Callie fired."

Rebecca stopped and looked at her friend. "Amber don't you dare try to get Callie fired. She's my only hope of getting Nathan."

Amber glared at Rebecca. "You said you were going to help me out on this. I don't wanna waste any more time Rebecca."

Rebecca shrugged. "Well too bad. Look if I even hear you tried to do anything here to get Callie fired, I'll be sure you get fired as well. Which means you won't work with David anymore."

Amber's eyes widened in shock. "You wouldn't."

"Oh yes I would. Just leave Callie alone. Besides, David has already made it clear that he doesn't want to date you. I'm sorry Amber but it's the truth."

Amber felt every word that her friend was saying like a slap in the face. Rebecca could be cruel, but she'd never been this cruel to her. Amber wasn't going to let her friend have her way like she usually did. She was still going to pursued her research on this bitch and destroy her any which way she could.

"So my cousin really digs your brother," David suddenly said as he and Callie sat in her office going over the new programs that needed to be added.

"Y-yeah I suppose so but he's got a girlfriend David."

David sneered. "Well you don't know my little cousin too well. She doesn't stop until she gets what she wants."

Callie scowled thinking she'd never met anyone as persistent as Rebecca and David. She wished she could just come out and tell them both that her and Nathan are together. This was just getting too complicated, and for now she had to continue keeping it a secret.

The day was almost coming to an end and David and Rebecca had gone home early that day. Amber and a few others including Callie were left. Callie knew Nathan would be picking her up soon. She tried to hurry and finish the rest of her work.

Nathan had gotten out of work early that day and wanted to visit with Callie at her work for a while. He'd never gotten to see her office that she kept talking about. He rushed out of work and headed over to the college. His heart still raced knowing in a few minutes he'd be able to hold Callie in his arms.

Amber rested in David's office. She had an extra key that he didn't know about and she usually went in there to look at the pictures he had on his desk and just to be in the atmosphere that he was in earlier that day. She felt her eyes tear up as she thought about never having him again. Why did he have so much damn control over her? She'd let herself fall in love with him and now she was paying for it. She went over to turn off the lights and sat on his large leather chair. She closed her eyes remembering the last time she and David had sex. God he had been incredible giving her more orgasms than any other guy she'd been with. He was good with his hands and his mouth that was for sure! Amber was lost in her recollection of love memories when she heard some voices. She peeped through the blinds in David's office. It was just Nathan, Callie's brother coming to pick her up. Amber stared for while. She knew it was nothing interesting to look at but or at least that is what she thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.