My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Callie stood in front of Nathan anxiously waiting to take the towel off his body. She'd been longing for his cock all day. Just kept thinking about how he'd feel inside her mouth. She'd done oral sex with two guys in her entire life, but she'd never dared swallowed. Swallowing was always sort of an uncomfortable deed for her. But with Nathan, that would all change. She loved him and wanted everything he had for her.

"Let me kiss you Callie," Nathan said in a husky tone as he pulled her little body towards him.

Callie fell into his arms easily. She felt safe and loved in his embrace. He stroked her flawless pretty face and gently glided his lips over hers. His hot breath warmed her lips nicely. They kissed gently with their tongues meeting and locking.

Nathan ran his hands all over her body. He loved the way she felt. Her body was so small, yet so sexy. She was a grown woman now. It was hard for him to ever picture her as the flat chested little girl with braces. Now she was all woman, his woman.

Callie pulled away from Nathan as he kept trying to kiss her. She felt herself turn red, as she was about to perform a blowjob for own brother. She looked down and saw Nathan's cock already hard underneath his towel.

"Sis? Why did you stop? Kiss me some more!" Nathan begged.

Callie nodded and placed her finger on his lips. "Shhh don't say anything else bro. I'm going to treat you like you treated me the other night."

Nathan looked confused for a minute and then had a huge smile on his face as he saw his sister slowly getting down on her knees. She looked so shy but yet she seemed to know what to do. Nathan felt his heart race feeling his towel fall to the ground. Callie looked up at him with desire.

Nathan's hard cock was right in front of her face. She'd never seen a sexier cock than her brother's. The head was plump and an amethyst shade. His precum was splattered all over her fingers as she grabbed his cock in her hand. She took a deep breath and slowly put the head in her mouth. Nathan never took his eyes off her. He watched her slurp up his precum. Her lips smacked loudly against his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck!" Nathan moaned aching for her whole mouth to deep throat him.

Callie teased her brother swirling her tongue on the head of his cock. She ran the tip of her tongue on the slit as more precum trickled out. Nathan leaned his head back feeling the sweet sensation of his sister's mouth.

"Take it all in your mouth sis. Suck me. Suck your big brother." Nathan rasped grabbing her hair.

Callie obeyed and slowly inserted inch by inch of her brother's cock into her mouth. She could feel his veins on the touching the insides of her cheeks. She began to suck him off gliding her full lips back and forth hearing him groan in pleasure.

"Hmmmm that's it. That's it baby. Oh fuck yes!" Nathan blurted out in his moment of contentment.

Callie could taste him as she sucked him. His cock was big, but yet she still managed to put almost all of it in her mouth. If she put the rest in she was afraid she'd almost choke. She felt her brother put his hands on her face lifting it up to make her look up at him while she blew him.

Nathan watched his beautiful little sister sucking on his cock. He wanted her to look at him while she did it. Her lips were tightly wrapped around his prick and he could feel her putting more suction. Oh God! You look so sexy blowing me! Nathan thought silently keeping his eyes on his sister.

Nathan was panting now feeling his balls swell up full of cum ready to shoot out in his sister's mouth. He couldn't wait to see her reaction as she swallowed his cum. The thought of her swallowing it made him more excited. She'd have his cum in her belly soon enough.

Callie felt Nathan's cock twitch hard in her mouth and felt his body tighten. He threw his head back as he came in her mouth. Callie jerked as she felt a big wad of cum hit the back of her throat. That spurt was followed by more shots of cum entering her mouth. Nathan tasted incredible! Callie couldn't believe she was guzzling down her brother's cum. It was her first taste of cock cream. Her brother's cream.

Nathan looked down as his eyes widened watching Callie drink his jizz. Fuck! She swallowed it all! So fuckin' hot! Nathan thought to himself. He made sure to keep his cock in her mouth until she sucked him dry.

Callie felt the tangy salty flavor in her mouth. She let Nathan's cock out of her mouth and kissed the head. She stood up slowly putting her arms around him kissing his neck.

"I love you bro. I loved tasting you." Callie said softly in such a innocent voice that turned Nathan on."

"I love you too. I wanna make love to you Callie," Nathan responded lifting her up from the ground and onto his bed.

Callie looked up at him while he began to take her clothes off. It was going to be another night of passionate lovemaking with her sexy brother.

That weekend Callie and Nathan decided to take care of cleaning up and taking care of the laundry. After cleaning up, they went downtown to go buy Callie some more clothes for work. Callie had informed Nathan about her lack of work clothes and he'd voluntarily offered to buy her some outfits.

"I'll pay you back once I get my life back on track." Callie promised as they walked down the street window-shopping.

"No need to pay me back. I'm doing it as a gift," Nathan replied sweetly.

They walked by several shops and the whole time Nathan wanted to hold her hand or put his arms around her. He couldn't of course in case they bumped into someone they might know. They'd found some very nice outfits for Callie. She'd been sure to model them for her brother to get his approval.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.