My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

"Hi Mom, hi Dad!" Callie came out of Nathan's room hoping she didn't give out any sexual vibes.

"Hi sweetheart, "Gloria Adams kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"How's my little girl?" Jim Adams asked as he put his arms around his daughter.

"Hi daddy, I'm fine. What brings you guys here?"

Nathan came back with some glasses of water. He looked nervous and he placed the glasses on the coffee table.

"Well we were in town, and we thought we'd just come see how you both are doing." Mr. Adams replied taking a sip of his water.

"Well we're doing fine. I finally got my job so I'm feeling good." Callie said sitting down next to her mother.

"That's great sweetie, now you can move back home with us once you get to buy a better running car huh?" Gloria asked her daughter beaming with pride.

Callie looked at Nathan and then at her parents. Nathan slow sat down next to his father. He was quiet and looking too suspicious. Callie knew she had to find a way to tell her parents that she didn't want to move back with them. She wanted to stay with her brother.

"Well for now Nathan said I could stay with him for a while, until I get my stuff together. I really would just like to live in town. It's closer to my job anyway."

Gloria tried to protest. She worried dearly for her only daughter. Ever since Callie was little, Gloria was little too much overprotective of her. Callie had always been a smart, but naÔve girl. She was too nice and sometimes let people run over her. Luckily because of her beauty, men never really took advantage of her. Callie had beauty and charm to protect her.

"But sweetie you got a place at home. Why do you want to pay high rent and live in town?"

"Mom I have to learn responsibility. You know I'm going to need to learn to be alone."

Her mother laughed. "I bet you won't hun. I know you're going to hopefully meet a really great man to be with you. You'll never be alone."

Nathan swallowed hard. That's right Mom she'll never be alone. I'll always be with her. Nathan said in his mind.

Callie felt trapped for a moment. How would she ever have the balls to face up to her parents and let them know she was in love with her brother? How long would this incestuous love affair last? She'd want it to be forever of course, but she knew that was highly impossible.

"Well anyway, we were going to order a pizza tonight if you guys want to join us?" Nathan interrupted.

His parents' faces lit up. "Yes, we 'd love to join you. I'll tell you what, we'll buy the salad." Gloria said cheerfully.

Nathan went to order the pizza and salad for the family. He still felt nervous and yet it excited him in a way knowing that his parents didn't have a clue he was in love with his sister. If they ever found out Nathan would never deny it. He'd never deny the love for his sister. His lover.

The family ate dinner that night. Gloria and Jim did most of the talking though.

"Oh Nathan. Guess who came by the other day?" Gloria blurted out.

Nathan looked blank. "I don't know. Who?"

His mother shrieked happily. "Amy Rogers!"

Callie felt her heart sink. Amy had been a long time girlfriend of Nathan when he was just starting college. She lived only a few houses down and since they were children, they used to play together. Amy was only a few months younger than Nathan and Callie knew Amy still had feelings for Nathan. Callie could never hate Amy though since Amy was a good friend of the family and Callie used to look up to her as a big sister.

Nathan felt Callie staring at him. Maybe she just wanted to see his reaction. Nathan tried to keep calm. He still loved Amy, but more like a friend. They had eventually broken up because they both wanted different things. Even though they broke up their 2-year relationship, Amy still remained friends with the family. Even with Callie.

"Oh Amy? How is she now days?" Nathan asked nervously.

"Well she's already finished with her nursing degree. I believe she recently started working at one of the hospitals here in town."

Callie cleared her throat to change the subject. "So Dad how is work for you?"

Nathan felt himself blush hearing the jealous tone in his sister's voice. She looked so cute when she got jealous.

Callie just glared at her brother across the table as their eyes locked. She was actually almost tuning out her father as he went on about his job. He'd been a successful accountant for over 20 years now. Callie knew she was falling in love with Nathan more each day. And at that moment it was strange, but she was yearning for him to be inside of her. Letting his manhood enter her as she exploded in ecstasy. The way he made her cum like no other man ever could. Later on that night they would make love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.