My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Callie got home that night after fighting off the five o'clock traffic. Nathan usually got home an hour later. She got in the apartment and decided to go see what she could cook up for them. She looked around everywhere and it seemed they didn't have any food. Oh Great! No food and I'm starving! I know Nathan will be starving.

She groaned in frustration throwing herself on the couch. She turned on the T.V to watch the evening news. She thought about her day and how David, had been so sweet with her. Yet, his coworker, Amber, had been such a bitch to her. Callie was closing her eyes almost falling asleep, when she heard the door being opened. She quickly scrambled to her feet in surprise. Her face lit up seeing her brother come in.

"Hi sweetheart!" She rushed to him putting her arms around him.

"Mmmm so good to come home to you." Nathan replied giving his sister a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Listen, I wasn't able to cook up anything. I think we're out of food."

Nathan chuckled. "It's Ok love. Let's order a pizza and tomorrow I'll go grocery shopping. I'm going to work until noon tomorrow anyway."

Callie sighed heavenly. "Oh babe, your so good to me. Letting me live with you and treating me so good."

"You deserve it Callie. Besides being my sister, I'm crazy about you."

"I love you bro." Callie kissed her brother seductively letting her mouth part and his tongue enter her mouth.

The siblings kissed with passion, love, and desire. Callie felt her body tingle as Nathan held her close. His hands slid up and down her body. He felt every curve she had. His hands rubbed her firm buttocks and Callie moaned as they kissed.

His arms so strong around her, making her feel secure and loved. His kisses trailed down her neck while she leaned her head back. His hands reached up to pull the pins she had on her hair, letting her hair fall down to her shoulders.

"I want you so much right now Callie. I want to taste you."

Callie blushed hearing her own brother telling her sexy things. "Nathan I want you too. I'm so horny for you right now!"

Nathan picked her up and took her to his room gently laying her on his bed. Callie felt her body recline on the bed. Nathan stood there looking at her full of passion. He picked up one of her legs and slid off her black clog. The picked up the other leg and slid of that shoe as well. He rubbed his hands up and down her legs reaching up to unbutton her pants. Callie stared anxiously waiting to see what her brother would do next.

He easily managed to slowly slide her pants off her womanly hips and down her long legs. She was left there with her white silky panties. Nathan then moved his hands on Callie's top slowly unbuttoning her white shirt. It fell open letting him consume her gorgeous body. She had on a white lacey bra underneath her shirt. He looked closely at his sister half naked laying there waiting for him to take control of her body. Fuck she's beautiful.

He bowed down to kiss her as his hands ran up her smooth thighs. Callie's legs were wrapping around her brother's waist pulling him closer to her. She could feel his hard prick against her pussy as she squeezed his body up against hers.

"Nathan I love you," Callie cooed.

"I want to eat your pussy sis. Can I please?" Nathan begged sounding so horny.

Callie moaned feeling heat churning in her cunt. "Mhmmmm yes! Taste me Nathan. Oooh lick me!"

Nathan dove down between his sister's legs spreading them wide as he looked at her cunt over her panties. He could see she was already soaked with her juices. He grabbed her panties on each side and took them off as he licked his lips looking at her delicious shaved pussy.

He lunged down between her legs and parted her pink cunt lips letting her slick swollen clit sneak. He looked at her clit and he knew she wanted him to suck it, lick it. He put the tip of his tongue on it feeling the slippery juices on his tongue. Callie automatically let out a loud moan.

Nathan started licking her slowly then little by little sped up his rhythm. Callie's pussy was throbbing as her brother licked her. She couldn't keep her body steady feeling herself squirm around. Her brother's tongue was making her want to explode harder than she ever thought she would.

Nathan felt her juices ooze out with each stroke of his tongue. He sucked on her clit now wrapping his lips around it as it throbbed in his mouth. He placed his hands on her little waist to keep her from moving around so much. Her legs were almost kicking and her moans were increasing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.