My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

The bright sun peeked into the room early the next day waking Callie up. She woke up thinking last night had all be a sexy wet dream. She felt a warm strong body against her and turned around to see her brother fast asleep with his arms around her. What I'm I going to do with you Nathan? I love you so much! Callie said to herself.

She squirmed her way out of bed still nude as her brother woke up brushing his hand on her back. "Good morning sweetheart," Callie said pleasantly.

"Hmmmm morning! It's so good to wake up and see you all naked!" Nathan playfully responded.

Callie laughed to face her brother. His eyes were glowing; they looked so full of life. She didn't ever remember seeing him so contented. His hair was a mess but he still managed to make her heartbeat accelerate.

"I'm going to get ready for work. I should get home a little after five, that is if the traffic is nice to me."

"Oh do we really have to go to work? Can't we call in and just make love all day?" Nathan pouted.

Callie reached over to touch his face. He closed his eyes feeling her soft hand on his skin. "I wish we could! You know this is only my second day at work. I could get fired."

"Oh alright I guess. If you must, you must. Just give me a nice wet kiss before you take off to get dressed."

Callie grinned mischievously and leaned down to plant a hot sweet kiss on her brother's lips. They kissed with so much power and furry. Their tongues were gliding on each other as they shared a deep kiss.

"Ok, I have to get ready now," Callie, said laughing as she pulled away.

Nathan held on to her hand and kissed it softly. "Ok love. I have to get up myself."

Callie put a pot of coffee on, knowing Nathan loved drinking coffee. She saw he had a big container of coffee which was untouched, since he probably never had the time to make coffee himself. With that, Callie then went off to get dressed. She put her brown hair up and dressed in her black pants and white button up shirt. She wanted to look as professional as possible, which was hard considering most of her wardrobe was still a college wardrobe.

"Nate, love, I'm going now. I put on some coffee for you."

Nathan was already getting his clothes ready. He rushed to his sister and gave her a mighty hug. He squeezed her little body and Callie felt almost suffocated. "Hey! Watch out! You're going to squeeze me to death!" She shrieked.

Nathan slowly let her go and kissed her once again. "Have a good day at work babe."

"You too." Callie reached up to kiss her brother goodbye.

Arriving to her office that day, she hurried being about three minutes late. She quickly opened up her office door and started to arrange her desk. She turned on her computer to read the office e-mails. She was just starting to read her first e-mail when she heard light tapping at her door. She looked up to see David the young man who had been so kind to show her around.

"H-hi," Callie said stammering as the young man caught her by surprise.

He smiled sweetly at her. "Well good morning Ms. Adams. Listen I just came by to let you know that you and I are going to be working on the next program that has to be set up for a an English lab."

Callie nodded. "Oh Ok. What time are we needing to go?"

"Well actually in a few minutes. I know it's sudden, I was going to do this project with Amber, she works downstairs, but I would rather work with you."

Callie felt her face turn red. "Oh? Why me?"

"Because you're new and I want to see what your capable of. Besides, your so much pleasant than Amber."

"More pleasant? You just met me yesterday!" Callie giggled.

"Yeah I know, but I've known Amber for a few years now and believe me, I think anyone is more pleasant than she is."

Callie rolled her eyes. "OK whatever, let me just read my e-mails and I'll meet you downstairs?"

David winked at her and slowly walked away. His blue eyes were still glued on her. Callie went on to reading her e-mails and gathered up her things to go meet David downstairs. As she passed by the main tech desk she heard a mutter. Callie turned around and saw a pretty blonde girl with short hair eyeing her up and down.

"Excuse me? Did you say something?" Callie asked the girl.

"No. I was talking to myself." The girl responded sarcastically.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.