My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

The rain had stopped by the time Nathan and Callie got back to the apartment. The sky above them looked clear as if it had never rained. Callie was eager to get inside and show Nathan just how much she loved him. Not only like a brother, but a lover.

Putting his car in park, Nathan rushed to run around his car and open up Callie's door. He held her hand as she got out of the car. He wanted to kisser her right then and there, but knew there were peering eyes bound to catch them. They kept quiet as they headed up to the apartment.

Callie felt her pussy wet from her unbelievably erotic orgasm. She watched her brother nervously fumble with the keys as he opened the door. She took a deep breath as he stepped aside to let her in. This is it! Callie knew it was time to let her brother love her.

Callie stood in the hallway hearing Nathan close the door behind and locking it. He turned the lights on. She closed her eyes as he put his arms around her from behind. His body felt so strong, so good against her petite body. "I love you Callie," Nathan whispered in her ear as he pushed her hair aside letting his lips brush against the back of her neck.

Nathan's hands were on her shoulders and she reached with her own hands to place them on his. "I-I love you too Nathan," she said nervously. His hot breath was gliding on her skin so gently. His lips kissed her skin tenderly and Callie could feel her brother's cock hard as he stood behind her.

She felt him slide his arms around her waist holding her tight. Nathan loved the way his little sister felt. She felt so fragile and innocent. He could smell the light touch of her perfume as the aroma dazzled him. He was finally getting his fantasy to come true. He had her to himself, finally.

"Callie, I want you. I want you so bad!" Nathan spoke softly.

Callie felt Nathan turn her around to face him. He looked at her childlike face. Her skin felt so flawless as he cupped her face. He leaned down to kiss her. Her lips met with his and they shared an intense kiss. Callie let herself go, accepting her brother's kiss once again. It was his kiss that had left her wanting him more.

His tongue slithered in her mouth as they touched tongues exchanging saliva from their eager mouths. Callie and Nathan both moaned while they kissed so erotically.

Callie wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was kissing her own brother that got her so turned on, or the fact that she was truly in love with Nathan. Nathan didn't see Callie as his sister, he saw her as a beautiful young lady that wanted him. And he wanted her.

Callie broke their kiss and tightened her hold she had on Nathan's waist. "Nathan, let me make love to you." Callie didn't believe it herself that she was speaking out her true feelings.

Nathan's eyes widened. His little sister wanted to ride his cock! She actually wanted to slide her pussy up and down his aching cock. Oh fuck that was hot! Nathan grabbed his sister and lifted her up in his arms. Callie gasped at first taken by surprise.

"Let's go to my room," Nathan said as he carried her.

In his room, Nathan kicked off his shoes and moved towards Callie like a mad man. Callie didn't resist her brother's touch. The siblings kissed with hungry kisses and Callie was losing her herself more with Nathan than with any other man she'd ever been with. Not that she'd had many lovers, but the ones she had, could not compare to her brother's loving touch.

Callie pushed Nathan towards his bed. She wanted to have his cock in her right away. She'd been keeping all her feeling to herself but tonight she was going to let him know everything she felt for him.

"Oh Nathan! I wanna see your cock!" Callie blurted out putting her hand on his cock over his pants.

"Get it out of my pants sis." Nathan said in a lustful rage.

Nathan just let himself fall back on the bed with his hard cock showing through his slacks. Callie stood above him looking shy but very curious. She zipped down his pants and pulled out his aching throbbing cock.

Callie looked down and her eyes grew wide looking at her brother's cock for the first time. It was everything she'd fantasized it would be. His thick mushroom head was slimy with precum. The glow of his precum was making her mouth water. She stepped back and took her sandals off. She let her own shaky hands pull her panties down.

Nathan watched his little sister get on top of him. Her body felt so light, so beautiful. She leaned down to kiss him softly as his hands brought down her spaghetti straps from her dress. Her amazing breasts fell out right away. They were a small c-cup size. Callie's nipples were big and thick in a dark pink color. Nathan reached up to put one of his sister's breasts in his mouth.

Callie tossed her head back moaning as her brother sucked her nipple. She could feel his tongue flicking on her nipples. She was so ready for anything he was willing to give her. It's been such a long time she'd had a boyfriend. She'd never really had a chance to make love to a man she really loved. But now she was here with a man she loved with all of her heart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.