My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

The next morning Callie woke up early feeling drenched between her legs. She closed her eyes still remembering that sexy kiss her brother gave her. "Ok get over it," She told herself. She looked outside and saw Nathan had gotten home. She had fallen asleep and didn't hear him come home last night. She got up to shower and visit her parents. She left without telling Nathan, since he seemed to be asleep.

Nathan laid on his bed as he heard his sister leave. He had masturbated like crazy last night thinking of their kiss and how sweet it was to touch her. "Mmmm she's got such a fine little body." He said to himself as he stroked his morning wood. He could still remember the feel of her breasts over her top. Masturbating again, he got rid of his sexual frustrations.

Callie arrived at her parents' home and saw her mother outside in the garden. Her father was by the garage washing his truck. Callie arrived with good news about her job and deep down she felt guilty about what had happened with Nathan.

"Mom! How are you?" Callie asked excitedly as she ran to hug her mother.

Gloria Adams was a fine woman for her age. Being almost 52 years old, she never looked more vibrant or beautiful. She loved her children and was always so proud of them. She knew Callie would become something in life.

"Callie hun!" Gloria wailed out hugging her daughter.

"Hey Mom. Guess what? I finally got a job!" Callie squealed in joy.

Gloria's eyes lit up. "Oh honey, I knew you could do it. I always have faith in my little girl."

"I just had to come tell you the good news. I want to tell daddy but he looks to busy right now."

"Well you can tell him but please sit here and chat with me for a while. I miss my little girl around you know. How is Nathan by the way?" The women moved over to a table outside in the garden.

Callie swallowed hard hoping her mother would not see through her. "Well Nathan is doing just great. He's been a wonderful roommate. Better than any of the roommates I had in college that's for sure."

Gloria laughed. "Yes he's a wonderful son. I miss him. You know he doesn't come by to see us too often."

"Well he's busy with work."

Gloria rolled her eyes. "Yeah he's busy with work and I bet he's busy with girls too."

Callie felt herself blush. "No actually he's single Mom. I guess he has to be for the next few weeks until I move out."

"Well he was always a real womanizer. As soon as you leave I bet he'll have a new girlfriend."

Callie felt her jaw clench. The thought of Nathan with another girl was making her jealous. "Anyway so what's new with you?" Callie asked changing the subject.

The women sat in the garden catching up on their lives. Jim Adams came to join his wife and daughter in the conversation. Callie kept trying to listen to her parent's words, yet her mind still drift off thinking of her brother. She knew things were going to be just a little uncomfortable when she got back. She decided to ask her mother if she could spend the night there to head her head straight before heading back to Nathan's Sunday night.

"Of course you can stay here sweetie. Just be sure to call Nathan and let him know so he won't worry about you." Gloria smiled at her daughter.

Callie already had a lot of her clothes at her parents so she didn't need to go back to the apartment to pick up any clothes. She felt her hands shaky as she dialed his number to let him know she'd be staying their parent's house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.