My Brother, My Lover
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

The next morning Callie woke up late. She looked and saw Nathan's bedroom door open with the light off so she knew he'd left to go to work. Callie rushed out of bed and ran into the shower. She quickly showered and got dressed ready to go job-hunting again. She made sure to make the sofa bed and pick up her panties she'd left there from last night's wild masturbation.


At work, all Nathan could do was think about Callie. He knew he had to get her off his mind fast. It was just wrong to have those kinds of thoughts about your own sister. He still couldn't wait to get home to her pleasant smile and pretty face.

Nathan arrived home later than usual that Friday night. He stepped in the apartment and found Callie happily humming as she was setting up the table for dinner. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white button up blouse. He could see her long tanned legs well.

"Welcome home sweet brother of mine!" She said cheerfully.

Nathan raised his eyebrows in concern. "OK what are you so happy about?"

Callie grin was from ear to ear. "Well guess what? I got a job!"

Nathan felt his heart sink. "Oh really? Well hey congrats!"

Callie looked at him closely. "Nate? Why don't you sound happy for me?"

"No I am very happy. I'm sorry Callie I guess I just had a bad day at work," Nathan lied.

He felt poignant knowing that she got a job. That meant she would be moving out. He still tried hard not to show his heartbreak. He knew he had to be happy for his sister. His sexy little sister.

"I'm sorry sweetie that you had a bad day. Look I've managed to whip up a nice rice and broccoli casserole and I made a salad too. Let's just unwind and try to be happy OK?" Her voice was so comforting.

Nathan nodded. "Alright sis. Let me just go wash up."

As they ate, Nathan kept trying to sound cheerful. He listened to Callie just talk about how her job interview had gone and how happy she was finally starting her career. All Nathan could do was look at her and fall even more in love with her.

After dinner Callie was cleaning up the kitchen and Nathan came in to help her.

She giggled softly. "You don't have to help me. You've already done too much for me."

"No it's ok. I want to help. Besides you did a lot for me too," He replied drying some dishes off.

Callie stared at Nathan. He looked comfortable in his wind shorts and a t-shirt. She kept trying to get her wandering eyes off his cock. "Hey I'm gonna go change up ok?"

Nathan looked down at her as he put some dishes back in the cupboard. "OK. Hey how about some ice cream?"

She nodded ecstatically. "Mmm that sounds good!" She ran to the bathroom to change.

Nathan laughed and got out two bowls to serve strawberry ice cream for them both. He always remembered that strawberry ice cream was Callie's favorite. A few minutes later, Callie came back wearing her short blue jean shorts and a dark blue spaghetti strap top. Nathan swallowed hard as he kept looking at her breasts. They looked so perky under her little top.

"Thank you," Callie said sweetly as Nathan handed her a bowl of ice cream.

They sat in the living room watching music videos and just talking about work. Callie sat across from Nathan with her legs crossed. Nathan sat slouched down not being able to concentrate on the videos but instead finding himself ogling Callie.

After they were all done Callie got up to take the bowls and spoons to the sink. She rinsed them and washed them quickly. She headed back to the living room and saw Nathan looking still somewhat somber.

"Are you sure your OK?" She asked concerned sitting next to him.

Nathan sighed. "Well I guess I'm just going to miss you sis," He finally confessed.

Callie put her arm around him. "Really? Well I'm going to miss you too. You're so much fun to live with. Don't worry though, I'll still be here another two or three weeks until my first paycheck so I get my own place."

Nathan looked over at his sister. Her face was glowing and she never looked more beautiful. His hand reach to stroke her hair. "I'm going to miss you more than you think." He couldn't believe he was speaking out his true feelings.

Callie looked somewhat puzzled. "Nathan what are you saying?"

Their bodies were so close now. Nathan's hand was now on Callie's leg making her weak with lust. Nathan didn't answer her question. Instead, he moved close to her and gently kissed her lips.

Callie gasped in surprise but she returned the kiss her brother gave her. Their lips were locked with one another's. Nathan's tongue slithered in Callie's mouth. She felt her brother French kissing her and she had no intentions of stopping him. Her tongue met with his as they enjoyed this wonderful kiss.

Callie was entranced feeling her brother's lips on hers. He was an incredible kisser just like she'd imagined. Probably more incredible than any other guys she'd kissed. She felt him suck on her tongue as his hands moved upwards to touch her breasts lightly.

Callie moaned into Nathan's mouth at the feel of his hand on her breasts. She wanted to put her hand on his cock to feel it. Ever since last night that's all she could think about.

Nathan was in shock. He couldn't believe that he was finally kissing his baby sister. He felt his balls tighten as he felt his sister's beautiful breasts over her top, but he knew he had to stop. It was hard to do, but he had to. Trying not to get lost in his sister's kisses, he pushed himself away from her.

Callie, confused and aching for her brother looked up at him. "What's wrong?"

Nathan stood up and paced the room. His erection would not go away. "Callie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

Callie felt disappointed but figured it was for the best that he stopped. Otherwise she would have let him do anything he wanted to her. "It's OK. I mean I kissed you too. Let's just forget about it."

Forget about it? Nathan thought to himself. How could he ever? His sister's kiss still lingered on his lips.

"Yes I'm sorry Callie, let's forget it happened," Nathan agreed yet regretted saying.

With that, Nathan decided to go out for a ride in his car to get his thinking straight.

"I'll be back later sis. Call my cell phone if you need anything OK?" Nathan said quietly as Callie just watched him leave.

Callie sat on the couch stunned and yet so turned on by her brother's kiss. She put her fingertips on her lips closing her eyes. She couldn't believe it was happening. She was actually falling in love with her brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.