My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Callie Adams felt the excitement of summer as she finally graduated from college. Finally she was going to enter the real world. She was now 22 years old and lost of course, but she was just glad to get school over with. She'd graduated with a computer programming degree in hopes of finding a good job. Her parents lived in the suburbs and most jobs were in the city, which was a long drive for her. Usually long drives wouldn't matter to her, except that she had a small, old Honda Accord that she drove, which usually broke down a lot. It was passed down to her from her mother. Since it broke down often, she didn't want to risk driving over an hour everyday to a job.

She was currently looking for a place to stay until she found a job. She knew her older brother Nathan, lived in his own apartment in the city. Nathan and Callie were only four years apart and very close. He already had a great job with a construction company and was well off for the meantime.


"Please Nathan. Can I move in with you? It'll be just temporary, I promise!" Callie begged her brother as she visited him on Saturday afternoon.

They sat in Nathan's living room as he was watching a baseball game. "Aww Callie, if you move in with me, I won't be able to bring girls home." Nathan teased.

Callie rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Please? Please? Please?" She continued to plead.

Nathan had to smile. His little sister looked so cute begging. He had to admit she was gorgeous. Her pretty hazel eyes glowed as she implored. Her hair was a light shade of brown and shoulder length. She wore blonde highlights to bring out her pretty face. "Oh alright but only a few weeks. I do got a life you know."

Callie got up and hugged her brother. "Oh thank you! You're the best! I promise as soon as I get a job I'll leave."

Nathan was proud of his decision to let his sister move in with him. Besides, his love life was dry at the moment. He was busy with work and hardly had time for girls. And plus having his sister around, he wouldn't be so lonesome. He liked having someone there to talk to.


By Monday of that week, Callie had already moved in. Since Nathan had a one-bedroom apartment, Callie had agreed to sleep in the living room. Nathan had a sofa bed so that's where Callie would be sleeping.

Nathan hardly saw Callie, as she would get up very early in search of a job. By the time he came home though, she'd managed to cook up some good home cooked meals. She'd learn to cook from their mother, who was an awesome cook. Luckily she'd passed on that talent to her daughter.

"Why are you so nice to me and cook my dinners?" Nathan asked Callie one night as they sat eating homemade lasagna.

Callie beamed with pride. "Well because you're letting me stay here for free. I mean this is the least I can do right?"

She sat and watched as her brother ate. He was a grown handsome man. His hair was light brown like hers and both siblings had the honey hazel eyes. He was so tall and muscular. She remembered how her friends used to talk about how they had crushes on Nathan. She still recalled when he used to take care of her when their parents went off to a usual business dinner. She always looked up to him not just as a brother, but also as a mentor and a friend.


As the days went by Callie struggled to find a job. She'd go from business to business in hopes of someone needing a computer programmer. She was getting frustrated and knew she was wearing out her welcome with Nathan.

Nathan on the other hand, loved the fact that Callie was living with him. He hated coming home to an empty apartment. She would entertain him with her wacky college stories and silly jokes. Nathan hadn't had so much fun in a long time with any companion.


One night, Nathan had gotten home late from hanging out with his friends. Callie was fast asleep on the couch. He looked at her sleeping peacefully since he could see her from the dim light that reflected from his room. Her soft hair was in her face and the covers were not completely covering her beautiful body. Nathan stared closely as Callie's nightgown as all the way up. She wore small bikini white panties that brought out her tanned skin.

Nathan felt his erection growing his pants. He wanted to stop staring, yet he couldn't keep his eyes off his sister. He never imagined she would look so sexy underneath her clothes. He wanted to reach over to touch her legs and run his hands up and down those long legs until he reached her thighs. He could only imagine how warm she was between her legs. Would she ever want him to touch her?

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.