My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

"It's about time you get home!" David said playfully as Rebecca entered the apartment.

Rebecca didn't respond. Her face looked sad and she put her backpack down on the couch. David's smile faded and he rushed over to her.

"Are you OK?"

She looked up at him and nodded. "Not really. Guess who I bumped into today at the library."

David looked blank. "Who?"

"Amber."

David sighed and put his hands on her shoulders. "Hey don't let that get you down."

"I know I shouldn't but... well she was my best friend not too long ago. She asked me to call her so we could go out sometime, but David I can't do that. Eventually you and I will come up."

"Well then, you'll just have to tell her. I mean we are going to have to tell our parents soon might as well tell Amber."

Rebecca leaned her head on her cousin's shoulder and felt him put his strong arms around her. He always made her feel so good. "I know she'll find out but it just breaks my heart to do it. I guess I'm not that vindictive girl anymore."

David looked into Rebecca's eyes and stroked her face. "She's not a part of my life anymore. You and I are together now and there is nothing she can do about that."

Rebecca still looked uneasy. "Yes I know what you're saying and I completely agree. It's just that there is this one part of me that feels guilty. Since she was my friend and I know how crazy she was about you."

"Well maybe she's gotten over me have you thought about that?"

"Yeah maybe. At least I hope."

David held his cousin once again. He too felt somewhat strange knowing that his ex-girlfriend would find out about them but she was his past and that was that.

"Come on now. I want you to smile for me. I've cooked you dinner. You're favorite Chicken Fettuccini."

Rebecca beamed. "Really? Why did you cook for me?"

"Because you deserve it. And plus I know you probably haven't eaten all day have you?"

Rebecca nodded. "How did you know?"

David smiled and kissed her lips softly. "Because I know you too well. Now go shower up because after dinner I'm going to make love to you."

Rebecca giggled and threw her arms around her loving cousin. "I love you."

David kissed her forehead. "I love you too."


After night class, Amber walked to her car cautiously since it was dark outside. Luckily the campus security was outside walking. Amber grabbed her keys from her purse, as she was about to hit the open button on the key, she felt a strong hand grab her arm tight.

"Ahhh!" She yelped making one of the security guards turn around.

She laughed as she saw Gabriel standing there smiling at her. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you," he apologized.

"Are you Ok young lady?" The security guard asked from a distance.

Amber nodded. "I'm fine thanks."

She playfully hit Gabriel's arm. "You jerk! You scared the shit out of me!"

He laughed. "I'm sorry. I know you had told me you get out of class by nine so I decided to surprise you."

Amber raised an eyebrow. "Surprise me?"

"Yup. I wanted to invite you out to eat. I hope you haven't eaten yet."

"No. Actually I haven't."

Gabriel lightly touched her face. "Well then I hope you can join me for dinner. I hate eating alone you know."

"Well Ok but I have to get home early. I'll go ahead and follow you if you don't mind?"

Gabriel nodded. "Fine with me."

Gabriel got in his car and took off with Amber following from behind. He felt his heart flutter with excitement of finally being able to go out with Amber on a real date. He'd wanted her since the first time he'd laid eyes on her. How could any guy resist her gorgeous green eyes, soft blonde hair and full pouty lips? Just thinking of one day possibly kissing those lips made his cock hard. He was driving slowly to a small café that he enjoyed going to every now and then. He smiled looking through the rear view mirror but quickly felt uneasy noticing a familiar black Camaro trailing not to far away. He only hoped it was his imagination.


Amy waited for Eddie to come home. It was past nine that night and she felt worried thinking maybe something happened to him. She had ordered Chinese over two hours ago and got tired of waiting. She put the food in the refrigerator and hoped that maybe something had come up at work. Though she knew he was always home on time. She paced the living room back and forth nervously.

Finally she felt relieved as she saw Eddie's truck pulling up. She ran to the door and opened it before he even had the chance to open it himself.

"Oh my God! I'm glad you're alive!" Amy squealed throwing her arms around her lover.

Eddie laughed. He held her tight. "Of course I'm alive. I'm sorry I was late. It's just well... something came up at work. I'm sorry."

She let go and playfully pushed him. "You had me so scared! You know so many bad things happen to people today."

Eddie closed the door behind him and moved towards Amy. She had her red hair pinned up showing her pretty face. She looked like an angel.

"You need to stop being so paranoid darlin'."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Paranoid? How could I not be? You didn't bother to call me!"

He tried to hug her but she moved away. "Aww come on Amy. Please don't get upset. I said I was sorry. It's not like I'm late every night."

"It's not that. You should have called. I don't mind you being late but at least call me. Don't have me worrying."

"I know I was wrong. Now come here. I want to kiss you."

He grabbed her pulling her to him. Her little body was quickly embraced by his strong hold. She leaned her head on his chest and sighed. She didn't know what she would without him. The past six months had been a whirlwind of events. She'd quickly fallen in love with him and gotten so attached. He was charming, smart, sweet, sexy and probably the best lover she'd had since Nathan.

"Don't scare me like that again. Now let's eat I'm starved!"

Eddie kissed Amy's lips softly and followed her to the kitchen. She'd been so sweet to order his favorite Chinese food. In the back of his mind he felt guilty for not having called her. He'd have to start thinking of good reasons to continue to "work late."


"I'm kind of glad you invited me here tonight. I was starved," Amber said. She and Gabriel sat in a booth towards the back of the café waiting for their food.

"Well it's good to have company for a change. Like I said I hate eating alone," Gabriel answered staring at Amber's pretty face.

"You? Alone? I find that hard to believe."

Gabriel blushed. "Well it's true. I mean all of my family lives in California. I came to Texas to go to school first but then eventually I didn't do so well. I like it here though. California seems too congested at times. I do miss my family though."

Amber took a sip of her water. She knew how Gabriel felt. She too felt alone, but the only difference was that her family was actually there in town but she was not close with them.

"Well I completely understand. I guess that's why you and I have always gotten along... well not counting the mishap that happened in the past."

Gabriel reached over to put his hands over hers. Her skin was so soft just like he had imagined. "Let's try to forget about the past."

Amber agreed. "Will do. It is time for a new future. Speaking of new future... I guess I should ask. How do you making money now days? I mean since you gave up the "candy" business."

Gabriel squeezed her hands gently. "Well actually that's why I feel so damn good today. I mean besides being here with you."

Amber felt her face turn red.

"I got a job working at a mechanic shop with an old friend of mine. He runs his own shop so I'll be doing that in the meantime. I hope to save up some money and go back to school so hopefully I'll have my own shop soon."

Amber felt proud of his decisions. She admired him for leaving a life of corruption and trying to better himself. She knew having him around would do her some good. Maybe for once she'd stop moping around the house and stop thinking about the past.

"Well I'm glad. I hope you do get to accomplish everything you want."

Gabriel removed his hands off hers as the waitress came by to leave their food. He watched Amber devour her food.

"Boy you weren't kidding when you said you were hungry huh?" Gabriel teased.

Amber chewed her food happily and smiled. "Oh guess what? I saw Rebecca today."

"Oh? How is she?"

"She'd doing good I suppose. She didn't really talk much. I guess she's still upset about the way I acted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.