My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Rebecca shut her eyes tightly as an orgasm ripped through her entire body. There she was riding David's cock. Her eyes were fluttering and a sound soft moan of pleasure escaped her mouth. David held her tight as she sat on his lap with his cock buried inside of her. She looked beautiful cumming and her moans were just enchanting. He could feel her warm juices seep out of her. Her little body shook violently and he watched her nipples harden as she climaxed.

"Hmmmgghhh yes! Oh God!" She wailed so seductively.

David kept pumping her moving his hips as he held on to her tiny waist. She'd been everything he'd hoped for and then some. He kept pumping her even after her orgasm was reached. Now it was his turn to cum. He couldn't wait to spurt all his cum inside of her just like he'd been doing for the past few months.

"Baby, look at me," David urged.

Rebecca's blue eyes met her cousins. She had her arms wrapped around him.

"I-I'm going to cum! Baby I'm going to fill you... oooh fuck! Arrghhhh!" David moaned feeling his cock shooting out his sperm and filling his gorgeous cousin with it.

They'd had sex almost non-stop for the past six months. Ever since they discovered their love for one another there was a lot of touching, kissing and plenty of sex. It was as if they couldn't take their hands off one another.

David was breathing heavily and Rebecca smiled planting a hard kiss on his lips. Their tongues roamed in each other's mouth. She couldn't remember ever been so turned on by any other male in her entire life. David was the one for her. Her one and only.

"Oh God that was so good!" David finally managed to say breaking their kiss.

Rebecca stroked his handsome face. "Yes it was. It was wonderful."

David cupped Rebecca's firm little buttocks on his hands and gave them a playful squeeze. "Hmmm you turn me on so much you know that."

Rebecca giggled and squirmed. "Well that's my duty. I guess it'll always be my duty to turn you on."

David felt his cock softening inside of her. "Well you do a hell of a job!"

Rebecca sighed happily and raised her body up sliding off David's cock. She left him sitting on the leather chair as she went to make herself comfortable by laying down on his king sized bed. David watched his beautiful cousin stretch her youthful body out on his bed. God she looked good naked. She had a perfect little body. Nice long legs, sexy flat and hard tummy and her breasts! Oh God her breasts were just beautiful being a large b-cup size with hard dark pink nipples and large brown areolas. Her pussy was shaved baby smooth and her ass was so firm and round. David felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

"What are you looking at?" Rebecca asked mischievously.

"Hmm what do you think? I'm looking at you! Just look at you, so sexy laying naked on my bed."

She raised an eyebrow. Your bed? I thought this was our bed."

He laughed. "Well you know what I mean. You just look so damn hot lying there stretched out. I could eat you right now."

She spread her legs showing him her gorgeous pussy. "Well then, what's stopping you?"

David felt his cock harden again. He stood up and slowly walked towards his cousin. Rebecca's eyes were glued to his body. He was gorgeous. His body was nice and muscular with a six-pack stomach. His skin had a nice tan and his legs were toned with firm thighs and not to mention a great ass. She didn't know to many guys with a great ass but he sure was one of them.

He joined her on the bed running his hands up and down her smooth legs. He made his way between her legs slowly by kissing her legs until he reached her thighs. He could smell her as he inched his face closer to her pussy. Her smell was absolutely intoxicating. How could he not be in love with her? Besides the sex, she was smart, witty, and such a pleasure to have around.

Rebecca raised herself with her elbows watching her cousin please her. His blue eyes met hers and she watched his long tongue search for her aching clit. He spread her lips open exposing her pink flesh. He smiled at her before he began to lick her. Rebecca squirmed immediately as she felt David's tongue flicking her clit.

"Oooh yes! Lick me David! Lick me!" She cooed.

David loved her taste. It was an indescribable taste the he couldn't get enough of. Her juices were coating his tongue slowly. With each flick of his tongue he could feel her ooze more womanly juices out. His lips sucked on her clit setting her on fire. David made sure to take turns sucking and licking her.

Rebecca couldn't deny that her cousin was an expert at oral sex. He knew damn well how to please her and she loved it. She knew it wouldn't be long before she came again. The touch of his tongue was all she needed at that moment.

David tasted her, drank her up. His tongue did long strokes up and down her slit. He'd managed to stop by her warm opening and wiggle his tongue around. He knew that always got her hot. He could faintly taste his own cum inside of her.

"David! Oh God! I'm going to c-cum! Oooohhh yesss!" Rebecca cried out clamping her thighs on David's head.

David felt her powerful orgasm on his tongue. He was satisfied knowing she was satisfied. He let her recover before leaving his existence between her legs. He felt her open her legs as if that was a sign that she'd finished. David raised his head up and wiped his mouth. He saw her eyes looking small and filled with lust and satisfaction.

"So I take it you liked that?"

She giggled. "Yes! How dare you even ask!"

David moved close to her giving her a long wet kiss. He loved the way they both shared her taste in their mouths. Rebecca was panting and David lay net to her holding her in his arms.

"I'm so in love with you Rebecca," he blurted out.

She looked into his eyes. "I love you so much."

He stroked her soft brown hair. "I don't know how much longer we can keep this up."

Her eyes searched his. "What do you mean?"

"Well you know... us. How long can we keep being secret lovers? I mean I'm scared as hell to tell my father and I'm sure you don't want to tell your father either, but we have to. If we want to stay together we have to."

Rebecca sighed. "Yeah I know. David I'm so scared. What if things don't go as smoothly as it did with Callie and Nathan?"

"You think they had it easy? I don't think so baby. I don't think any incestuous relationship is easy."

"Incest. That's such a dirty word," Rebecca groaned burying her face in David's arms.

"Yes I know it is. I think we need to say something soon Rebecca."

Rebecca looked at her cousin. "Why so soon?"

David cleared his throat. "Well because... because I'm tired of keeping us a secret. I mean if Callie and Nathan had the balls to be in a relationship then I don't see why we can't. I love you so much and I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Rebecca raised her head and her blue eyes shined. "A-are you asking me to marry you?"

David felt relieved. He finally spoke out what he'd been keeping hidden. "Yes. I am."

Rebecca shrilled and put her arms around him. She rolled her little body on top of his. "David I would love to be your wife! I'd be the luckiest woman."

David grinned. "I think we are both lucky to have discovered this true love between us."

Rebecca felt her heart racing. She never thought she'd be so much in love with anyone. She had always pictured herself a single girl with one night stands.

"Ok well, now that you mention marriage, we have to tell our parents. They won't like it one bit, but we must."

David held her and rubbed her back softly. "Yes we have to as soon as possible. I don't want to waist anymore time being your secret lover."


Amber lay on her couch silently as she read a suspense thriller she'd gotten from the school's library. She'd found a decent job at a local bookstore to get her by with the bills for the meantime. After her accident, her parents hadn't said much to her. She was happy they still paid her rent at least. She felt lonely most of the times. It had been hard to make new friends. She missed Rebecca so much. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard someone knocking on her door. She groaned as she stood up with her blond hair in a mess and her face without a touch of makeup. It was almost noon and she was still in her pajamas.

"Gabriel?" She asked opening the door seeing the tall handsome gentleman standing there with flowers.

"Yes. It's me. Please don't slam the door on my face."

Amber eyed him suspiciously. "You let me drive home drugged up that night didn't you?"

He looked down to the floor in embarrassment. "Y-yes. I'm so sorry."

Amber didn't want to slam the door on his face; she wanted to punch him out! She remembered that night clearly. He'd been feeding her drugs and let her drink. Once he tried to make the moves on her she'd slapped him and he went on a rage telling her to leave.

"So what do you want?" She asked sternly.

"I-I wanted to make sure you're OK. Look I brought you some flowers."

Amber eyed the dark red roses. "Well I'm fine. Glad you ask after six months!"

Gabriel looked at her with pleading eyes. "Please Amber. Forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"Are you here to apologize because you actually care, or because you're looking for some drugs to sell since you know I'm one of your best customers? Well bad news, I don't make much money anymore so I can't buy anything you have for me."

Gabriel's brown eyes looked sad. "No. Look I'm done with the drug business."

Amber felt shocked. "Really? You're not kidding me?"

"Nope. I'm done with it. After I heard what happened to you, I felt responsible. I also felt responsible for all the other folks I used to sell to. I can't deal with feeling like that. I need to move on with my life. I'm tried of being paranoid and thinking it's the cops ready to throw my ass in jail."

Amber still felt uneasy. "Well I don't know if I can believe you. You really hurt me that night. I was feeling so down and instead of comforting me the way a friend should, you just let me take all these drugs. I mean I shouldn't say it was all your fault but I wish you would have stopped me."

"Yeah I know. I'm so sorry Amber. I wanted to visit you at the hospital so many times. I was just scared."

Amber knew he sounded sincere. "Well... did you want to come in? I'm sorry I'm not really dressed up."

Gabriel's eyes searched Amber. She was crazy not to think she didn't look good. Her blonde hair had grown some but she was still the gorgeous girl he'd fallen in love with.

"Sure I'd love to come in. Here are your flowers."

Amber's green eyes lit up as she took the flowers in her hands. It'd been so long since a man had given her flowers. "Thanks. I'll put these in water, just make yourself comfortable."

Gabriel took a seat on her love seat while Amber headed to the kitchen. "Did you want something to drink?" She called out.

"No thanks."

Gabriel eyed her apartment. She had so many art paintings on her wall. He looked at the cover of the book she was reading and smiled. He too loved suspense thrillers.

"Hmmm so you looking through my stuff now?" Amber said playfully catching Gabriel looking at her book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.