Mary - a Used Wife - Cover

Mary - a Used Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A new wife learns what sex is. Then she can't get enough of it. She can't help but get used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

She was laying on her back, her head resting on a pillow. She felt him pushing her legs apart allowing him full access to her. She looked down toward this man that was climbing up onto her. He was on his hands and knees as his cock approached the entrance it was seeking. Beth, the pretty young housewife thought about what was happing to her and what happened to get her into this position.

Earlier this morning she kissed her husband of three years goodby as he left for work. His hands massaged her breast while he held her for his goodby kiss. His finger and thumb tweaked her nipple and his tongue lingered for a second in her mouth. She was about to grab him and take him back to bed and make passionate love, but he broke away saying "I'm going to be late as it is, I see you in a couple of days." He was going on a business trip and she would miss him. It was a last minute unplanned trip that he just found out about yesterday. A problem with a west coast supplier had to be taken care of.

He was going take a vacation day to be home when the cable man came this morning. In fact both of them decided to take the day as a vacation day and intended to go to the beach as soon as the cable man finished. Now she had to wait alone for the cable man. It was almost eight in the morning and he was scheduled to arrive around nine, so she had enough time to take a quick shower and get dressed.

She placed the morning dishes in the sink and went to their bedroom to undress for her shower. She removed her gown and bikini pantie pajamas she had worn and looked at herself in the mirror admiring her own body. She was blessed with a very good shape, nice breasts, (35C), and pretty ash blond hair. She turned and looked at her pussy in the mirror. She was a true blonde that kept herself trim. She didn't shave herself but kept her vaginal hair trim and neat. Beth was five feet five and weighed 120. She loved working out both in the gym and at a running track at the park, at the end of the street where their house was. She was just about to enter the shower when the front door bell rang.

It shouldn't be the cable man for he wasn't due until nine. Grabbing a robe, she went to the front door to find that it was two cable company men. One an Indian or Arab looking man and the other a black man, both in the cable company uniforms, stood at the partially opened door. "You are early" Beth said. "Yes our first appointment canceled. We would like to get started because it looks like a storm is coming and we want to get done before it starts." Said the Arab looking man with the name Ahib on the breast of his shirt.

Beth opened the door completely allowing the men to enter. With the three of them standing in her hallway, she remembered that she was nude except for the robe that didn't cover much of her body. It was held together by a slash that was wrapped around her waist. The bottom of the robe came to well above her knees. It wasn't a robe that she would normally wear for anyone other than her husband.

The two men noticed her immediately standing there in her bare feet. She felt their eyes checking out her voluptuous body that was barely coved by the robe. Beth felt a tingle of excitement as she stood in front of these two strangers. Then Ahib told his partner, Cleo to go out and check the line outside while he checked the inside line. There was a look of disappointment on Cleo's face when he realized that he had to leave Ahib and this beautiful housewife. Cleo followed orders by leaving the two of them alone in the house. Ahib then asked Beth to show him where the TV's were and she took him first to the one in their living room.

Beth stood there while he checked something in back of the set then asked her where the other sets were. Beth told him that there was one more in the bedroom and lead him to it. Upon entering the bedroom she pointed to the set on the far wall. She was standing between the bed and a clothing dresser when she heard Ahib putting down his tool box. She turned and watched him as he approached her thinking that he was going to the TV and stepped aside to allow him to pass. Instead he stopped in front of her, facing her. The two people stood frozen facing each other for only seconds but to Beth it seamed like hours. She watched him as he took his hands and undid the slash that held the robe together. With his help it slipped open, exposing her breast to this stranger. No man other than her husband had ever seen her exposed tits. She was surprised by his action but more surprised by her lack of any protest. She stood there allowing him to view to his content, her breast and nipples. His eyes wandered across her body and down to her V. Then Ahib took each breast in his hands, squezzing them gently and used his thumbs and fingers to tweak the nipples. His mouth quickly followed his hands and she felt his hot breath on her chest just before he engulfed her left tit. His tongue licked the nipple sending thrills though her. She stood there allowing this man to suck on her tit, wondering why she was letting him. She heard herself moan as he moved from one tit to the other, licking and sucking and squezzing. She felt her robe being removed entirely from her, then felt herself being lowered onto the bed.

As she laid there, she felt and heard him removing his clothes. He got onto the bed spreading her legs. As her head rested on the pillow she thought about what was happing and she knew that soon only the second man ever, was going to enjoy her body, and she wasn't trying to stop him. He wasn't handsome or strong. He didn't force her, but she knew she was going to give herself completely to him shortly.

His knees were between hers and his mouth was again sucking her tits. She heard herself moan in pleasure then his command to "Put it in." She didn't want to have to do this. She wanted to be taken and not degrade herself any further by assisting. Beth turned her head to the side hoping to block out what was happing. Hoping that he would just take her. But he again told her "Put it in." Then he called her a slut and said "If you want me to fuck you, you have to put it in."

She reached down to his prick and held it gently in her hand, guiding it to her crotch. She felt the head press against her slit as she guided it to the warm, wet pussy that craved it. With the head firmly entrenched in her, he held his position and said to her, "Now fuck me cunt." She raised her ass off the bed, grabbed the cheeks of his ass and started a rhythm fucking motion with her body. She got most of his cock into her but still pleaded with him "Please help me, fuck me please"

"You are a fucking slut, aren't you? You like my skinny cock don't you bitch." Beth had never been treated like this before. Her husband was always the perfect gentleman, especially in bed. She wanted this man to fuck her and answered him "Yes, I'm a slut... I need your cock!" She jerked her body upward trying to force his cock deeper but he withdrew for a second before he rammed downward burying his cock fully in her cunt. He fucked her viciously and roughly then. She climaxed once then twice. She continuously matched him stroke for stroke. Her body bouncing up to meet his. Her cunt squezzing and milking his cock with each stroke until he couldn't withhold his own climax. He injected her with load after load of his semen.

They laid on the bed with his cock still buried in her. Her mind cleared as she thought about the act of infidelity she had just completed. The first and only time she would ever cheat on her husband she thought. Then it came to her that they had just participated in unprotected sex. She could get a sexual dieses or possibly pregnant from this stranger.

Her pussy was still hot and full of this stranger's cock. Ahid remained on top of her, his cock still fully inserted in her and still hard. Usually her husband pulled out quickly after climaxing but Ahid did not. His cock still pulsated in her. She could feel it pulsating. Involuntary her cunt muscles matched his pulsating by gripping and squeezing his cock. Ahid lifted his head from her neck area, directly above her face and spoke in his broken English "You a good fuck, you much better than my wife." She understood what he said and she realized then that she wasn't done. She wanted to be fucked again. Beth slowly grinded her body against him, working her cunt along his shaft while it squeezed and milked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.