Mary - a Used Wife - Cover

Mary - a Used Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new wife learns what sex is. Then she can't get enough of it. She can't help but get used.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It has been three months since Mary was used by her boss, in his office. Her husband returned from his west coast training trip and everything had fallen into a routine that would be considered normal to most couples. Mary wondered why her boss hadn't called her back up to his office where she would have denied him any further sex. She knew what she did with him, and what she had done with the two black men while her husband was gone, was wrong. She was determined to be a good faithful wife to her husband.

His anticipated return from his two-month absence took them right to the bedroom. Mary wanted him to take her, hold her, and make love to her. But after two months of absences, Jim her husband was too excited to last long. Upon penetration, he came. Mary was understanding, although horny, wanted to make love again immediately. But Jim's cock would need sometime to recuperate. Mary had other ideas. With Jim lying on his back she kissed his lips, his chin, down to his chest, while her hand gently stroked his semi-limp cock. Downward she moved trailing kisses over his stomach and then downward. When she reached his cock she kissed it and heard him moan. She held his now erect cock in her hand and placed a kiss on its head.

To her surprise, Jim jumped up pushed her down and said "Don't ever do that again, a whore dose things like that. You are my wife and a lady, not a whore!" He pushed her back onto her back, climbed between her legs and again took her missionary style again. Again, Mary did not cum. He stroked hard and fast, quickly cumming before Mary had a chance to reach her climax.

Their sex continued three times a week, Jim insisting on the missionary position and Mary accepting her husband as her lover. Often after he rolled off her and fell asleep, she reminisced about that night in the black man's car, or that lunch hour in her boss's office. Her fingers would creep down to her pussy where she would coat her fingers with husbands cum then licked them clean. She wanted and needed more.

On a Monday evening when returning from work, she excitedly told Jim that she would be attending a conference upstate for the company. She would be leaving Thursday afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon. Jim was happy for her and told her that he had good news too. He was going to do his first review of a client on his own and would be busy starting Wednesday and probably would have to work the weekend. It was his chance to prove himself to this boss. This took some of the excitement off of her pending trip, but she was proud of her husband.

On Thursday it took a two-hour train ride to a small town upstate and a short taxi-ride to a beautiful resort hotel. Mary was very confused and thought the taxi driver took her to the wrong place. She went to the guess check-in desk for her key, and a bellhop took her bag and showed her to her room. When they finally reached her room, he opened the door and sitting in a chair was Mr. James Wrily, her boss. Mary was surprised, too stunned to say anything while Mr. Wrily tipped the bellhop and dismissed him.

"Hello Mary. I thought we both could use a little vacation so I set this trip up. There is no conference. We will have the next few days to enjoy ourselves. A little swimming, some golf and maybe some antique shopping. Don't worry, I made sure your husband will be kept busy, so we won't be disrupted by him." He had approached her, standing in front of her taking his hands and unbuttoned her blouse.

Mary wanted to protest, she didn't want, what was going to happen, but she needed, what was going to happen. She was confused, but she felt the wetness between her legs. She didn't protest when he removed her blouse, then her bra. She didn't protest when he lowered his head to her breast, kissing and licking the nipple. She didn't protest when he removed her skirt and panties. She watched as he removed his clothes. Why did this bald, old man with a fat belly turn her on so much? Why did she want him to hurry and take her?

Mary stepped backward to the edge of the large bed. She then positioned herself in the center of the bed, with her knees bent and her legs spread, inviting her boss. I want this man, I want him now, she thought to herself.

Her boss wasn't in any hurry. He got on the bed, on his knees, between her legs. His hands slid softly up and down her inner thighs barely touching her. "I'm going to eat you. I want to lick your pussy and watch you cum. Do you think you would like that?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to make you cum with my tongue. Would you like that?"

The young wife wanted him to eat her, she wanted to feel his tongue inside of her. She wanted it now. His dirty talking was getting her hotter and more excited. "Yes, please use your tongue, make me cum with your tongue."

"Then I'm going to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you too?"

"Yes, eat me, fuck me, use me anyway you want to, please." She pleaded.

He lowered his head to her dripping pussy. The first stroke of his tongue started from the bottom of her slit, near her anus, working upward to the top of the slit. Her ass lifted off the bed trying to get his tongue into her, but instead he repeated his licking, again starting near her anus, licking upward. It felt so good. She moaned her appreciation, telling him not to stop. She spread her knees as far apart as she could, then felt his tongue enter her. The heat from his flicking tongue caused her to scream out in pleasure while she could no longer keep her hands off of him. Mary grabbed his bald head and held it pressed against her cunt as her body jerked and bounced and she came.

Her body relaxed but his licking continued, slowly. His tongue flickering and drilling out her pussy, lapping her juices. He lowered his aim, directing his tongue to her anus. When he inserted it into her ass, she moaned again and again with pleasure. He reamed her anus then replaced his tongue with a finger and returned his mouth to her pussy. Finding her clit, he softly bit on it then sucked hard while reaming his finger in and out of her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.