Acting Job - Cover

Acting Job

Copyright© 2003 by Linda Jean

4th Act

Erotica Sex Story: 4th Act - A young wife wants to get into acting and finds a small theater in New York doing a play about a young mixed race married couple that deals with the Husband coming home on a 72 hour pass before shipping out over seas. The young wife desires to be a good actress and finds out that acting is easier than she ever thought. (at least the love scenes)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

I grabbed his safety razor, put my foot on the seat and began shaving myself. It did not take as long as I thought it would. I had Jack put a washcloth under the sink faucet and run warm water on it so I could use it to wipe of the excess shaving cream. He did and as he handed me the washcloth I could see the excitement in his eyes. He asked, "Let me wash it off for you, honey." I took the cloth and said, "Go get naked, I'll meet you in bed." I began washing off myself expecting him to leave so I could do a quick douche but he wanted to watch me. I realized that he was not going to leave me alone so the next thing I thought of was maybe if I gave him a blowjob, he would back off a little. He handed me a towel so I could dry off myself and the moment I pulled the towel away he moved in, reaching to touch me.

I had mixed thoughts about that. I knew that I had cleaned all the evidence from the outside but I also knew that I still had a whole lot of sperm still up inside of me. I knew that with him touching me I would naturally flow with my own lubrication, which was always considerable. You know those signs "slippery when wet"? Well, I am a fucking swamp when I get turned on. Jack kissed me and I responded to his kiss and touch. I grabbed him and he was hard. I thought that my idea of a blowjob was the best way to go. I undid his pants and dropped them, I pulled down his short sand took hold of his manhood, I broke the kiss and said, "I want to suck you." He stood there as I sat down on the stool.

I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I jacked his cock fast and hard while at the same time I kept working more and more of it in my mouth and finally into my throat. It did not take any time at all before Jack erupted and gave me his sperm. I moaned and pulled back. Jack is funny; once he comes in my mouth all of a sudden he wants me off of him, he says his dick turns instantly sensitive. Frankly, I have no problem with that at all. I looked up and gave him a great big smile and said as I stood up to kiss him "My, you were turned on, you gave me quite a load."

I always like to French kiss him after I give him a blowjob, I don't know why, I know that his sperm is still on my breath. The very first time I tried to kiss him he wouldn't let me, so the next time he wanted a blowjob, I wouldn't do it. He wanted to know why and when I told him he agreed to do it if I sucked him off. Sometimes I would keep a tiny bit of his sperm in my cheeks to slide into his mouth. It became a habit and I was going to give him his small deposit then. We kissed and I moaned as he touched me, he worked my clit as I stood there and we kissed then he slid two fingers into me, he broke the kiss and said, "My God, Linda, you are so fucking wet, you have never been this turned on before." I moaned and held him hoping he would buy my next statement. I said, "I have never been this turned on before. With you wanting me to shave my pussy, and the play, it just affected me beyond anything I expected."

I swear I heard him moan as I said that. He began kissing me on my neck than he began to go down on his knees. I knew where he was going, I was standing there wearing my blouse, and my pants were in a bunch at my right foot. I said, "No, not now, not here, let's go to the bedroom." He said, "Here, now." And began kissing my bare, clean-shaven mound. I felt his tongue working its way inside my fold, touching my clit. He used his arms to push my legs apart as I stood there. I closed my eyes waiting for him to smell Jason's sperm, and react. He worked his tongue down and was driving it as far as he could from his position (and I was not helping at all). I was clenching my kagels trying to hold back any of the leftover sperm inside of me.

Finally Jack stood and said, "Let's get on the bed, it is to hard to eat you like this." "FUCK!" I thought. I should have responded here or at least have acted like I did, it would be harder to clinch myself laying on my back and he would be able to really get at me like that, I was instantly mad at myself I could have acted it all out in the bathroom, now he would really find out what I had inside of me. As he stood up he held me and kissed me, he said, "I know why you're so wet down there." My heart began to pound and I felt my face heat up. I must have blushed as I asked, "Why?" He said, "Because I bet you never had a chance to clean up from our little bout in your dressing room earlier."

I felt so relieved! "Yes," I said, "You're right. I never had a chance to douche. Give me a minute, and I'll do it now and we can go to bed and play around awhile. I need sex so bad right now. Go on, give me a moment and I'll be right in." He held me, smiled and said, "Are you kidding? I find it very erotic, eating you when you have our love juice inside of you. That is a fucking turn-on." I said, "Eeeeuuu, that sounds sick. You can't eat me when I'm full of your stuff, that's sick." He looked at me and said, "Not as sick as you putting my sperm in my mouth every time you give me a blowjob. You started it, I'm just ready to take it to the next level."

"FUCK!" I thought again. He knew, he knew all along what I was doing, now what do I do? I can't shame him, I can't stop him, I guess the best way is to just go with it, after all he already thinks that it is his sperm inside of me, if it makes him happy to eat me and believe it is his stuff, so what. I kissed him gently and said, "OK, my love you got me. Let's go get on the bed, I want you to eat me."

All of a sudden, I felt nasty, I felt dirty. I was going to have my husband down between my legs eating me and I was going to push out as much sperm as I could so he would be happy. It was fucking sick, yet it was also such a turn-on. I knew that once Jack ate me and I climaxed a few times he would want to call it a night. He never fucks after I give him a blowjob.

I laid on the bed on my back, Jack got down between my legs and began to eat me. Jack is real good at eating my pussy, he knows what I love and he loves making me feel good. First he would gently work on my clit and after a while he would work on my hole. I can always feel myself wide open when he eats me when my body is open to receive him. Jack kept moaning as he ate me and I could feel the bed move, sort of bouncing, I realized that he was humping the bed as he ate me, he was that turned on. He stopped and said, "Let's sixty-nine." I love to sixty-nine, so I quickly agreed, "Yeah, let's." He got up and as he moved, he said, "You get on top, I want to suck some more of the stuff out of you."

He said that and I shuddered with excitement. He had no idea that he was sucking out Jason's sperm and what surprised me so much was I saw just how excited it made him and how much he loved doing this so much. I squatted over his face and I went for his rock-hard dick. I lowered myself down onto his lips and I began to take his dick in my mouth just the way he loves it. At the same time, I worked my inner muscles and I tried to push out everything that I had inside of me. If he wanted to eat the leftover sperm inside of me, he could have it all!

I wanted to watch him for a moment. I rose up on my knees and looked under myself just in time to see a long, string-like line of sperm coming down from me going straight into his mouth. Seeing that sent a thrill through me. I squatted back down onto his face. I had my hand around his cock and I went back to working him with my mouth as I jacked him hard and fast. He was so fucking excited, here he was eating and sucking out my pussy, and from the way he was acting I just knew that he was ready to climax. He was moaning and moving his hips up and down shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear him slurping as he sucked hard on my hole. His body went stiff and he erupted giving me another mouthful of his sperm.

When we both relaxed we laid on our backs sort of just talking. I said, "I can't recall you ever being that turned, Jack. You were like a sex-crazed animal. And I have to tell you, I liked it." Jack said, "Yeah, it was wild. I couldn't help myself, I mean, watching you tonight was hot, I mean, real hot. I know you didn't do anything, but the way you acted out your part. It was like Jason and you were really doing it."

I turned on my side to look at Jack in the dark and I reached for his limp dick as I said, "So my baby gets off on thinking his wife is fucking other men, huh?" I rolled him in my fingers as I contemplated my next sentence. I asked, "Did you picture in your mind Jason actually fucking me tonight on stage under the sheets?"

I could feel some life coming back into Jack's dick as he answered me, "Yeah, just a little." I said, "Hmm, now that sounds nasty. I mean, here I am, this wonderful loving wife in bed with a big black man with a great big cock inches from me and you sat in the audience fantasizing that he was actually shoving his great big cock up into me stretching my pussy and maybe even leaving a load of evidence inside of me making all sloppy so when you fuck me you can feel his stuff in there as you fuck me. Is that what you thought as you sat there watching us up on stage acting out our love scenes?" By now Jack's cock was almost completely hard again; this stuff truly did turn him on.

Then I said as I began to stroke his cock, "I bet you even fantasized that when I was under the covers acting as if I was sucking his big black cock that I held it like this and put my mouth on it, then made him come in my mouth, didn't you, baby?" Jack moaned and by now his cock was rock hard in my hand. He said, "Yes, yes, I did. I mean, it was so real looking, and when you were on top of him, God, I thought for sure you were really doing it. Everyone thought so." I moved to take my husband into my mouth one more time but just before I did I said, "Honey, that is called acting. You went to all the rehearsals, you know what we do under the sheets. I love you. Now, one last blowjob and I need to get to sleep." I took him into my mouth and I had my hand working up and down his shaft like a piston. He moaned and raised his hips as I gave him pleasure. Running through my mind was everything that we had talked about. I wondered just how Jack might react if he knew that I not only had sex with Jason tonight but that I had sex with him eight different times and sucked him off twice. How would he react?

The next day I showed up at 3 so we could work out the change in Act 1. What it all boiled down to was just doing it the way we did the second show. Sara had us do three dry runs with her standing next to us as I pretended to suck off Jason and we killed the lights to talk out our lines of sex in the dark. Funny thing, though. Sara said, "That was good, but put more passion into it. You're sort of just running through it." I had to say something, I said, "You and everyone liked it last night, so don't worry, we'll make it believable. Trust me, it will be every bit as good as it was last night." Sara smiled and said, "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. OK, everyone, we have an hour and a half before curtain. Go relax and let's have two more great shows tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.