Vulvoid Transform
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Lisa James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Genetech's horrific experiment has produced living panties that enslave their male hosts by turning them into unwilling girls. Victims find themselves trapped in utterly female bodies and with intelligent breasts that force them to endure 'alien' sexual acts in their girls bodies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

The newly transformed girl sat on the doctors examination bed with the trembling vulvoid panties at her knees. She was in deep shock, alternating from wracking sobbing to quiet screaming to gasping as she endured the doctor and the general examine her new vulva and breasts. I was standing opposite her, unable to move because my breast brains were controlling me - keeping me still like some switched off girl android.

The doctor was giving the general a running commentary on what changes the panties had caused to the body of the former-boy opposite. Pulling the girls labia apart he pointed to the girls clitoras and said 'this is what the subjects penis has become - a fully functional clitoras'. Tracing his fingers over the girls lips and along the length of her slit he added 'and this labia majora - well it used to be his... sorry... her scrotum sack. Its thicker and fleshier now of course, but thats what has become of his scrotum - vagina lips'. He continued, pulling the vulva lips apart further near the new girls vagina until the vagina entrance itself was revealed 'Of course some new anatomical features have no analogue in the boys former body - the vagina is a completely new construct. When it forms during the change it forms from the front - a passage then grows inwards from the start inside the vulva lips to meet up with the internal reproductive organs than grew earlier... ' The general seemed fascinated by this information.

'So how did it feel to grow a vagina?' he asked the almost hysterical girl.

'Ooooohhhh!!! It was so horrific! You cant imagine! You cant image! Oh god - Its so flat, so flat between my legs! The vagina! Oh god... Ive god a vagina!!!! You bastards... Youve turned me into a fucking girl!!!!' she raved

'Answer the question!' the doctor snapped

'How do you think it felt! Those foul panties wouldnt stop pumping my body with whatever fucking substance did this!' she screamed as she grabbed her cunt in her hand and squeezed it with hatred in her eyes. 'I dont know what was worse! Feeling my bloody penis become absorbed, shrinking so much and then become flat space! Or when that flat space started to split open! Oh god I hated that feeling, the parting skin, these foul lips splitting open - I COULDNT MOVE - THESE HORRENDOUS BREASTS CONTROLLED ME!!... And then when I thought it was over, a feeling so horrible I cant even begin to describe it! That fuck hole! Oh god... My vagina formed! It felt first as though someone was pushing on my skin inside my new slit! But the pushing feeling got worse and then I felt the actual passage form! It was so invasive! I could feel it push inside my body - I could actually feel the passage form deep inside me, and then I knew I had become a girl completely and utterly... It HATE IT!!! I HATE HOW IT FEELS!!!!' she began screaming again. 'You cant imagine the horror! You cant! You cant imagine how it feels to have a mouth between your legs! I can feel my lips stretch whenever anything pushed into my vagina! Lips! Between my legs! It feels so wrong - so utterly intrusive! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!'

Suddenly the panties around her knees began to move more obviously and the girl's breasts moved as her nipples suddenly became fully errect - a sure sign she was being controlled once again by them. 'What is happening now' asked the General

'The panties usually need their first feeding soon after host sex change, as you can imagine they expend a large amount of energy in changing the host into their female symbiot. She will be forced to masturbate now to feed them' the doctor said

'Oh!' said the general as the whimpering girl was forced to draw the writhing panties up her legs and onto her crotch.

'Yes - the vulva of the host feeds the panties with vaginal lubricant, its very rich in protein and sugars actually. So the panties scent-communicate with the girl periodically triggering breast control to force the girl to masturbate with the panties on. When she comes and during her self arousal, her vulva produces the fluid and the panties absorb this. Normally our girls do this up to five times a day - much more in the first few days after the sexchange of the host of course' the doctor added

The girl spread her legs and gave a soft scream of helpless frustration as her hand grabbed and began to massage her very flat and female groin. Her other hand grabbed a breast and began to massage it. Through the panty cloth she was feeling up and down the length of her vulva slit, pushing the panty fabric into her slit and frequently kneeding and pushing harder into the area directly above her vagina entrance. Her hand was shaking and tears were leaking from her eyes, yet she was obviously becoming aroused as she also started to moan each time her hand stroked, squeezed or rubbed her mound. The sight was very sexy and the men in the room were obviously getting hot watching this girl masturbate. I also became wet as the male part of my psyche still appreciated the look of a girls body. The girl began to moan more loudly and more often and soon was also thrusting her hips forward and backwards to accentuate the vulva massaging. The area around her slit was obviously wet and we could see a dampness all around her labia. She began to climax and suddenly screamed 'Ohhh god help me!!!! Im coming as a girl!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Its so foul, so flat... Help Meeee!!!! Its swallowing!!!! My vagina! Oh god its swallowing!!!!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!!' she raged as her orgasm exploded and her panties saturated themselves. She removed her trembling hand from her cunt, staring in shock at the incredible female form and watching - helpless - as her panties moved, gorging themselves on her cunt juices.

The general had clearly developed an erection from the telltale bulge in his pants. Nonetheless he managed to say 'wow - incredible, I can barely believe this girl was a young man an hour ago! Incredible! Those panties! They are actually feeding on her cunt! Amazing!... Doctor, I will be sure to report just how well your program is going. I will be keen to hear how the girls get on tomorrow, at school. That will be a good test of the mamobellum control of their bodies.'

'Yes I will general. Thank you for your encouragement - we are proud of our achievements so far' the doctor said

Hearing this was too much. With only minimal breast control currently acting on me I screamed 'No!!!! You cant just walk away for god sake general! The government is meant to protect citizens - not do this to them!!!!' At that moment I pulled my panties down to reveal my own bald vulva. I grabbed the mound, touching the girls lips where my dick once was and continued 'My body! Oh god - these panties gave me this cunt! They have raped me! I have given birth for god sake!!!!' I began to sob. 'I have been forced to turn this man... this poor man... into... a... GIRL!!!! Ohhhh my breasts!!! They control me!!! Help me!!! I hate this body - you have to change me back... Please!!! Please general' I raged, but soon my breasts reaserted themselves and with a shudder my body ceased to obey my thoughts and again I became statue like. The general left the room and the doctor merely told the almost hysterical new girl and me to follow him. Robotically we both complied.

We walked down the hall and the new girl was directed into the nurse's office to receive her new clothes and to have her post-sex change meal. I was told to go back to my room and to 'relax' for the rest of the day. I watched the lithe form of the new girl ahead as she walked to the nurse's office, her swaying breasts and amazingly curvaceous body. A slight gap between her legs revealed the snug and flat form of her vulva, showing a slight crease where the panties dipped into her labia slit. As she turned the corner, the front of her panties became visible and I took in the snug mound covered by her panties, again noticing the slight indent of her labia lips as they began the curve from where her penis used to be. Were I not in an identical body, aware of the precise empty feeling between my own legs, I would have enjoyed seeing this highly sexual sight. I glanced down bewteen my own legs and saw the precise same thing - shuddering I was forced to walk on and to my room.

The rest of the day was spent in somewhat of a daze, broken every few hours by the horrific experience of forced masturbation. Feeling cold I needed to put clothes on. I tried desperately to find some clothes that looked vaguely male, choosing jeans over the dress that was my other choice. They were girls jeans, but I thought that at least I might be less reminded of my body by them. What a shock! Pulling them up I discovered they were very tight, and the way they fit over my abdomen meant they were stretched over my groin. I hated the feeling - the powerful grip of the tight fabric intimately reminding me of my flatness - but worse still, they actually pulled my labia lips apart - showing a slit in the rounded flatness that they covered. I began to scream again as I pulled them off - throwing them in a corner and then crying as I resorted to pulling on my schooldress. Sitting on the bed in my schooldress was just so shocking, every time I got on or off the bed, I pulled the dress higher with my legs and often caught glimpses of the fucking panties I wore. Several times I just lied down and cried myself to sleep.

The rest of the time I tried my hardest to not think about my body or predicament. Food was brought to me and, when I refused to eat, my breasts again forced me to ingest. At around 4 oclock the nurse came by and told me that I needed to have a shower. I tried to refuse but found my body walking to the bathroom and pulling off my dress. I even was made to pull my foul vulvoid panties off, watching with renewed frustration as my bald vulva was revealed. Being a girl was just so different - I hated the feeling and I could not bear the look between my own legs. I turned the shower on and walked inside, grabbing a bar of soap and with my breasts directing me, I was forced to wash this girls body. Soaping my breasts up was just horrible, feeling their large bulk in my hands - but the worse was when I had to wash my cunt. My soap bar holding hand moved lower and I spread my legs as I rubbed the bar over my vulva and into my slit. Lathered up my other hand moved up and down my cunt, washing it. I could feel my fingers inside this impossible slit and occasionally they would even poke a few cm into my vagina hole. It was a horrific sensation that left me gasping with grief and loss. How I missed my dick! How empty and flat was this girlhood between my legs! Electric sensations from my breasts again preceeded my bodies forced action in reaching to pick up the vulvoid panties and pull them on whilst in the shower. Obvisouly they also needed to be cleansed and they hug my female form as they soaked through - becoming ever so transparent so that my slit was even more obvious. Again I was forced to rub my genitals, this time with panties on, as I cleaned them in the running water.

I dried myself down with trembling hands, forced to spend a good deal of time towell drying the vulvoid panties that I wore. The panties themselves were still wet, but they soon were dried by my body heat. Feeling exhausted I went to bed and fell into a tormented sleep. Like the night before I was woken to masturbate, this time it was twice. The familiarity I now had with the sensations and feel of this girls body did not alleviate my hatred of it. Each time my orgasming cunt spasmed I grew more, not less loathing of the experience. Yet I was trapped in this body and I could see no possible means of escape.

In the morning I awoke to find a new school uniform had been placed on my dresser. A knock at the door announced the doctor who told me to get dressed for school. I tried to speak but my voice choked up and as the door closed I was left with nothing to do but do as instructed. My first challenge was to put on a bra for the first time. It took me ages and I hated the sensation of the bra, which made me feel like some large hands were holding my breasts. I slipped my dress on and then looked in the mirror at the perky schoolgirl staring back at me - curvaceous mounds emphasised my breasts and a triangular emptiness emphasised my girls crotch in my dress. Once again I found myself breathless with shock as a knock at the door preceeded the entry of one of the Genetech thug drivers.

"Come with me Lisa - its time for school, lets see what the boys think of your cute little package!" he laughed and walked from the room. I was compelled to follow and found myself joining a queue of girls all dressed as I was walking to the door. The girl I had changed was in the line, her errect nipples prominently advertising he breast control. She had the look of a haunted person, having just experienced her first night as a girl and no doubt having been forced to masturbate to feed her vulvoid panties countless times.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.