Vulvoid Transform - Cover

Vulvoid Transform

Copyright© 2003 by Lisa James

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Genetech's horrific experiment has produced living panties that enslave their male hosts by turning them into unwilling girls. Victims find themselves trapped in utterly female bodies and with intelligent breasts that force them to endure 'alien' sexual acts in their girls bodies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence   Transformation  

The young man lay on the floor, trembling with shock and fear at what he knew was about to happen to him. The panties he now wore were engorging between his legs as their living form drew fluids from his own body to prepare for their adaptation of their new host into a girl. The gusset quivered as it grew in size and I could see the panty edges were digging into his skin, their elastic appearance belying the fact that they were more like claws with tubes to exchange fluids with the host. I glanced between my own legs to see the female mound that I now had - remembering the moment my vulvoid panties had been put on me - remembering the feeling of constriction in my former balls and cock as my panties also engorged.

How I hated being a girl - how I hated being a host to those foul vulvoid panties. I was trapped in a girls body now, a slave to the whims of my intelligent breasts and the living panties that changed me so utterly. My cunt was still sore from giving birth, my labia lips still smarting from being stretched as they were, my vagina still sore from the birthing of the vulvoid panties that the young man before me now had on.

The bulge in victims panties was growing very pronounced, beginning to appear larger than the bulk of the young mans dick and balls. The panties were stretched by the young mans erect penis and the distended gusset - yet the panty claw edges kept the panties firmly in place. Periodically the engorged panty gusset would exchange the quivering for a more pronounced throb, as if they were flexing their muscles for the coming effort. I clearly remembered my own panties throbbing pulsations as their gusset began pumping their foul contents into my body. I remembered the shock of the first contraction that pushed so much fluid down my penis shaft, and the following onslought as they began to beat like some hideous sexual heart between my legs. Each beat changing my body more, until my poor penis was gone - replaced by the cunt I could feel and see between my legs.

The young man was crying and whimpering like a frightened animal, unable to move becuase of the paralysing substance my breasts had squirted on him earlier. His panicked eyes kept flicking between me, my breasts, my cunt and the panties between his own legs. I was still in shock at being raped and being made to give birth - I felt sorry for the young man, but had no energy to try to counsel him. What could I say anyway? Nothing I could say would help him cope with his violent change of sex. Nothing could help him deal with growing intelligent breasts or the sense of loss as his penis and balls shrank to nothing between his legs. Nothing could prepare him for the shock and horror of a cunt forming in the flat void left by his absorbed penis. Nothing could prepare him for the sensation of a vulva and the knowledge that this mouth between his legs was there to service the needs of the very panties he now wore.

The young man suddenly spasmd and grunted, I looked at him and saw the panties were now much less engorged, obviously they had pumped their first load of body conversion virus into this young man. His eyes were watering and I could feel his agony as I remembered the first throb of my own panties. The sensation of my penis shaft being ruptured and numbed by the sheer force of the injection of panty fluid. The panties were engorging again and had soon contracted again - the young man jerking in reaction. He gave a faint scream as the panties engorged again and pumped again. Watching the between his legs I could see a sight that few would believe - living panties on a host whom they were changing into a girl. It was a bizarre and shocking sight, girls panties on a boy that were beating like some alien heart organ. Each time they engorged it overshadowed the bulge caused by his penis and balls. Each time they contracted they pumped fluid into his body, but they also graphically showed the penis and balls trapped within.

Seeing the young mans penis shape in the deflated panty fabric reminded me again of my own genitals. I grabbed my mound in my hand - feeling flatness where before I had a cock. Feeling the lips of my vulva and running my finger in horror along my slit from my front to my back. 'I hate this fucking body!' I screamed. 'I hate being a girl! - Oooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!'. Seeing me in distress feeling my vulva made the poor young man even more frantic. He was hyperventialting now, each throb of the panties had him gaspng and softly moaning. His panties were now throbbing regularly and strongly between his legs, and we could hear a wet kind of sucking noise each time they pulsated. I began crying again when my nipples stirred again and I felt that electric sensation that preceeded breast brain control.

Robotically my head swung in the direction of the panties that I had thrown to the floor before giving birth. They were lying about ten feet from me, looking just like any discarded pair of light blue girls underpants - except this pair was alive. This pair had a gusset that was slowly and faintly expanding and contracting as if they were slowly breathing. This pair had turned me into a girl, and only an hour ago this pair had raped me and used my new sex to birth another just like them.

My body stood up and walked over to the lying panties. Despite a frantic effort to regain control of my body, I was forced to pick them up and pull them on. Thinking about what these things had done to me I began to cry. My hands pulled them up my legs and I watched the respirating gusset as it drew closer to my girlhood. I loathed them and their touch and I knew that they wanted me to pleasure my foul sex organ again so they could feed. As they came to rest upon my crotch I heard a louder scream from the young man who managed to regain enough control to speak... 'Help meeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhh god I cant believe this is happening! Pleeeeease god noooooo!!!! Help meeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I dont want to be a girllllllll!!!!!!!' he raged, imploring me with his eyes.

I stared at the throbbing panties between his legs and could see already a difference. His erection had gone and his penis and balls were obviously smaller. I wanted to run to him and pull the foul panties from his body - but my body had other ideas. One hand grabbed a breast and the other grabbed and began massaging my cunt. The man began gasping and stared at his chest. 'Ohhhh god somethings happening - my nipples feel wrong. Ohhhhhhhh no please no!!!!!!!' he screamed as his man nipples suddenly began to grow into the larger girls equivalent. His hands regained control and he grabbed his chest, one hand over each nipple and screeched as his hands filled with the very same thing that I now had to endure - breasts. 'Ohhhhh god no please not this - noooooooooo!!!! not breasts - no please they are so big!!!!! help, please help meeeeeeeee!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!' he screamed again. It took no more than 2 minutes for him to grow perfect grapefruit sized breasts which he held in his trebling hands. As I had also done, his hands now moved desperately to his panties and he stood - legs agape and desperately clawed at their edges trying to remove them.

The panties were holding on tight and although he almost tore his own skin trying to remove them, they held on tight. I watched between his legs at the pulsating panties and noted how much smaller his penis and balls were now - they must have been half the size they were before. He began to move towards me, menace in his eyes when he started to shake and convulse. I knew the reason - his breast brains were wiring into hsi nervous system. He stopped and began to scream and cry at the same time 'Ohhh god, I am losing control! I cant get these panties offf!!!! Nooooo! Please no. I dont want to have a cunt! I dont want to be a girl! I cant bear it! Please nooooo!!!' he sobbed hysterically while his body was forced to lie down again on the floor.

Strangely watching this young man become a girl was making me wet. My hand resumed massaging my cunt and I pumped my mound into my hand with greater and greater force. My cunt lips slid from side to side against my panties and my rubbing hand pushed the panties into my slit and against my clitoras. I began moaning - deep rythmic moans that somehow seemed to track the moans from the young man on the floor. Each time his panties pumped, my hand squeezed my vulva. In my mind I was reliving the horror of my own sex change as I watched his sex change. He screamed again and half way through the scream his voice jumped an octave or two. The last half of the scream sounded 100% girl and that made him scream all the more.

Moments later the hysterical young man thrust his hips into the air and screamed again as his hips flared and widened. We both heard the popping sound of bone remaking itself and we both looked in awe and shock between his legs afterwoods to see how little remained of his manhood now. His penis was no more than 2cm long and his balls were now a smooth, flat and fleshy bump that I knew would soon begin to split as his labia formed. My own cunt was thoroughly wet and so very aroused. If it had not been for the sheer fact that I hated the feeling and thought of being a girl, I would have been savouring the rising sexual heat. Again the young man screamed as the pace of the panties throbbing increased and the change towards girlhood accellerated. He was staring in slack jawed disbelief between his legs at the flatness that was now so evident. We both watched, crying, while his pathetically small penis disappeared altogether under the ruthless efforts of his enslaving vulvoid panties.

'I'm a girl!!!!!' he screamed. Yet I knew better. I remembered the same helpless feeling when I thought I had become a girl. But as I found out, having no penis or balls and having a cunt are really very different. Right now I would have done anything to just get back to the position where I simply had no dick. A cunt was an entirely different, completely invasive and utterly different state of affairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.