Breaking Free
Chapter 4: At the studio

Copyright© 2003 by Hidden Friend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: At the studio - Brother/Sister reunion brings a new meaning of closeness.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

The following morning we were both up early, after a quiet breakfast we headed into the city. As Jessie drove us to the studio she kept glancing sideways at me, finally I turned to her.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Come on Jessie, something's bothering you, so what is it"

"It's it's nothing Bobby"

"If it's about us then just say it, if it's me then please tell me. Are you regretting what's happened between us? If you are then tell me, if you want me to leave then I guess I will, I don't want to hurt you Jessie. You've always been the only good thing in my life; I don't want to loose you"

"O god Bobby it's not you, I love you, I love when you touch me and the feel of you inside me when we make love. I guess I'm a little nervous and worried about how you'll feel about me tonight after seeing me fuck someone else"

"I don't care about that Jessie, as you just said we make love, in the movies you fuck"

I reached across and gentle squeezed Jessie's hand that rested on the gear stick. She glanced once more at me, but this time she smiled.

"Just remember that when they're filming"

"I will"

I leant across and kissed her cheek.

I was surprised when we arrived at the studio; the name above the gate was that of a well known production company.

"Are they filming here?"

"Yes, Pandora is a subsidiary of the company; they use the name because they don't want the general public to know they make adult movies. If they found out then people might boycott the family films they produce. The problem for the studio is that they make good money on adult films and so don't want to loose that revenue"

It was nine o'clock when we pulled up in front of studio 7, Jessie parked and we climbed out.

"I've gotta go in, why don't you have a wonder around, come here when you're ready, if you're not back before we are due to start filming then I'll phone you"

"OK"

Stepping towards each other we kissed deeply, I put all my love and desire into my kiss letting Jessie know that I was all right with her career.

The studio complex was bussing with people, a number of big budget films were being filmed, it seemed strange walking around the large studio complex and seeing faces that I had seen so often gracing the silver screen. I had only been wondering around for about twenty minutes when the mobile Jessie had given me rang.

"Hello!"

"Hi Bobby"

"Jessie, is something wrong?"

"Not really, could you come to the studio"

"Sure I'll be right there"

"I'll meet you at the door"

When I arrived at studio 7 Jessie led me to a building of offices and stores that was built onto the side of the studio.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet the director and one of the producers. Don't be nervous and don't freak out, just listen to what they say and answer them truthfully"

"What's going on?"

"Shh we are here"

Jessie knocked on the door and entered the office pulling me along with her.

"Bobby, this is Paula West the director and Susan Law one of the producers"

"Hello"

"Hello Bobby, please sit down"

I sat on a leather couch and looked at the three women looking at me, for a moment it felt like an interrogation, suddenly an image of a job interview flashed into my mind. I didn't have to wait very long to find out what was wrong.

"I'll get right to the point," said Paula "Jessie tells me you now the script for the film, that you now all the lines, is that correct?"

"Uh yes, I read through it with her a couple of nights ago"

"And you learnt it just like that," asked Susan in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Yeah, I have what's called a photographic memory, it means I can read something once and remember it"

Susan looked from me to Paula and shrugged,

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea"

"We can always delay the film, but you know the problems that will cause and the cost to the company," said Paula.

"I know, I know, but are we sure this is the only option?"

"If Jessica's telling the truth, no one else knows the script as well as Bobby, and if we use one of the other cast members then we'll still be short an actor"

"He's never acted before, we won't and can't pay him the same rates and Dick, but you're right we're working to a tight schedule with this film."

Susan paused and looked from Jessie to me,

"OK, it maybe worth a try"

Susan sat in a chair facing me and smiled.

"Bobby, do you mind if I call you Bobby or would you prefer Robert or Mr West"

"No one calls me Mr West, my parents call me Robert, Jessie and my friends call me Bobby or Bob, I prefer Bobby"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.