Breaking Free
Chapter 3: A day of passion

Copyright© 2003 by Hidden Friend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A day of passion - Brother/Sister reunion brings a new meaning of closeness.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

I awoke the next morning to find I was alone in the bed, I stood up and headed for the bathroom to relieve my bursting bladder. I stopped in the doorway to admire Jessie's naked backside. She was bent over the bath as it filled with hot water, slowly I walked over to her pressing my morning erection between the cheeks of her arse. She stood up and turned towards me,

"Mmm, good morning lover"

"Good morning to you"

"Is this for me"

She said as she squeezed my cock and kissed me.

"You and you alone, but first I've gotta pee"

It's not the most easy thing to do, pee while sporting an erection, but with some knee bending and pushing down I managed it. I could hear Jessica laughing at my stance, as I finished I turned to look at her.

"It's not that easy, peeing with an erection, especially if you don't want to hit yourself in the face or flood the bathroom"

She laughed even more at my comments, I smiled and turned away to wash my hands and face. I brushed my teeth as the bath continued to fill.

I walked over to Jessie and we kissed deeply,

"Mmm, minty fresh"

Pulling away from me she switched the bath taps off, rather than standing up she rested her hands on the bath and waggled her tush at me.

"Come on little bro, don't just stand there staring, fuck me, fuck me now"

I didn't need further urging, I stepped up behind her and kneeling down ran my tongue over her swollen pussy lips. She groaned in pleasure as my tongue slid over her labia and clitoris.

"Fuck me Bobby, stick your cock in me"

Standing I held my purple cockhead at the opening of her pussy and slowly pushed into her. As my cock sank into the depths of her womb, she pushed back at me. I held her hips as slowly I started to fuck my cock into her pussy. With each long forward thrust, Jessie pushed back against me, driving my throbbing erection balls deep into her womb. Faster and faster we moved together as our pleasure built, reaming my cock deep into her pussy.

"O fuck yes Bobby, faster, harder, fuck yes Bobby yes"

"O god Jessie, fuck sister I'm gonna cum, yes gonna cum"

I felt my balls begin to tighten and my cock throb as the cum boiled from my ball bag. With a cry of release and pleasure I ploughed my cock as deep as it would go into Jessie's womb and held it there as my boiling sperm flooded into her. As my cum shot forth in a raging torrent Jessie screamed, her body convulsing in orgasmic pleasure as she came.

As our orgasms passed I stepped back, pulling my softening cock from the wet embrace of Jessica's pussy. Standing she turned and we kissed, tongues entwining as our sweat coated, spent bodies pressed together. We pulled apart just long enough for us to climb into the hot bath. We lay in the water, Jessie cradled in my arms, sitting between my parted thighs. I brushed her sweat coated hair to one side and kissed her neck and ears.

"I love you Jessie, I think I always have"

"I love you too Bobby"

As we lay in the hot water I reached round and cupped her breasts, pulling and rubbing at her swollen nipples. At the same time I slid a hand between her thighs, slowly fingering her cum filled pussy and rubbing her swollen clit. She turned her head towards me and we kissed, tongues entwining as she moaned into my mouth.

Pulling away she turned her round and sat on my lap facing me, I felt her slim fingers grasp my once more hard cock and guide it towards her pussy. She eased herself onto my swollen member and then wrapped her rams and legs around me. We kissed again, bodies joined at mouth and groin, as we slowly made love. Warm water sloshed against us as Jessie moved upon my erection. I savoured the feel of the hot embrace of her pussy on my erection as I lowered my head to capture a breast in my mouth. I sucked and licked at the jiggling orb, drawing as much as I could into my mouth, while Jessica rode my cock.

Our passion increased, water was now slopping from the bath onto the floor as Jessica rode my cock with lust and need, her breasts pulled from my mouth as her movements became more frenzied. Holding her hips I helped her drive herself harder and faster onto my hard, throbbing member. The bathroom filled to our moans and cries of pleasure as with screams of release we orgasmed together, my cock bathed in pussy cream as my jizz flooded into her womb.

We held each other tightly as we recovered from our lovemaking. Pulling apart we washed each other, taking particular care when we washed each others sexual parts. By the time we had swilled off the water was beginning to cool down, however our bodies were once more burning with sexual need.

After drying each other I took Jessie's hand and led her through the house and up to the old light room, stopping on the way to grab the duvet from the bed. The glass enclosed room offered spectacular views up and down the coast. We stood still for a moment enjoying the view and bathed in warm sunlight. I stepped away from Jessie long enough to pull the cushions from the bench seat that circled the room, and dropping them onto the floor I covered them with the duvet.

Walking over to Jessie I lifted her into my arms, she laughed and we kissed as I carried her to the makeshift bed. Laying her down I kissed her, my hands running over her naked body.

"Bobby, I love you"

"I love you too Jessie," I said bending to kiss her face and mouth.

We lay together, touching and caressing each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. Pushing me onto my back Jessie knelt beside me, her hands caressed and touched my erection, and then I felt warm air waft over it and suddenly it was engulfed in the hot embrace of Jessica's mouth. I moaned in pleasure as her tongue slid over my cockhead and ran down the shaft as she took more of me into her mouth.

With my cock buried between her lips Jessie moved round to kneel between my parted thighs. Releasing my cock she licked up and down my cock shaft and over my cum filled balls. Her hands spread my thighs wider and I jumped in surprise as I felt her tongue brush my anus. I groaned in pleasure as her tongue pushed into my arse, while a hand masturbated my shaft. It was a new experience for me and I squirmed in pleasure as the tongue explored my anus.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.