Long Road to Understanding - Cover

Long Road to Understanding

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Chapter 9: The letter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The letter - George and Marsha take a vacation in Las Vegas and thus begins the adventures that will finally bring George clarity to things he never understood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

Three days passed without any word from Marsha and I was beginning to think that I had lost her forever. I knew that I couldn't run after her. If there were any chance for us it would have to be on my terms. I resigned myself to the fact that if I took her back that Chilly may be part of the equation. I wasn't sure I could handle that, but I wasn't sure I could handle losing Marsha either. The only thing I was sure of was that Marsha would have to tell me everything or I would not even consider taking her back.

On that third evening I came home from work and found an envelope addressed to me lying on the kitchen counter. I recognized the handwriting as Marsha's. Inside the envelope was a letter from Marsha.

I got a beer from the refrigerator and took it along with the letter into the living room.

I opened the beer and took a long swallow and set the bottle down and then I opened the letter. The following is the text of that letter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.