Long Road to Understanding - Cover

Long Road to Understanding

Copyright© 2003 by KK

Chapter 8: The Last Piece of Evidence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Last Piece of Evidence - George and Marsha take a vacation in Las Vegas and thus begins the adventures that will finally bring George clarity to things he never understood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

Every year on Memorial Day Marsha and I host our first cook out of the year. We invite a few neighbors and friends from work over and have a few drinks and burn some steaks on the grill. When Marsha suggested that we invite Chilly and Leon this year I almost said no but thought better of it. I had no reason I could give Marsha for not inviting them so I agreed.

The day turned out to be beautiful with bright sunshine and temperatures in the high seventies. When Marsha came out of the house to help me get things set up before our guest started to arrive I noticed that she was wearing a pair of tight white shorts. I had seen her in these shorts many times before and always liked the way she looked in them, what struck me this time was that I could see that she was wearing red panties under them. It wasn't terribly obvious but it was easy to see the red shadow through her white shorts.

I said, "Are you sure you want to wear red panties under those shorts?"

Marsha said, "Do they show through? Well I have to wear them. All of my white panties are in the laundry and anything else I have would show through even more. And besides, who cares if you can see the outline of my panties through my shorts. I am sure none of the men will complain."

I said, "I guess you're right," and we both laughed about it.

That afternoon we had about twenty people talking, drinking, eating and milling around the yard and I wasn't trying to keep track of any of them but at one point, while I was cooking steaks I looked around and didn't see Marsha anywhere. Then I looked for Leon and could not see him either. I wanted to go looking for them but I was in the middle of cooking the steaks and serving them to our guests. When I had served all of the steaks that were done and had thrown five more on the grill I took another look around and spotted Leon sitting in a lawn chair drinking a beer, but I still didn't see Marsha. I wondered if Leon had been sitting there all along and I just didn't see him before or had he been in the house with my wife and I just didn't see him return.

I was upset but not angry. How could I be angry when I no proof that anything improper had happened. A few minutes later I saw Marsha come out of the house. Marsha wasn't acting in any way that should make me suspicious so I decided to ignore my over active imagination and get back to cooking the steaks.

Most of the guests left around 6:30 that evening but there were a few left, two of our neighbors and Leon and Chilly. We were starting to clean up the yard with the help of the remaining guests when the sky suddenly clouded up and it began to rain. We all hurried into the house and sat with a drink and waited out the brief shower.

When the rain stopped Chilly and Leon went home leaving us with just our neighbors. Shortly after Chilly and Leon left the sun came back out so we decided to go back outside. I grabbed a couple of towels to dry the chairs off and Marsha fixed a snack tray and drinks.

I was still drying chairs when Marsha came out with her tray of goodies. When I looked over at her she was already starting to sit and I yelled, "Don't sit yet I haven't dried that chair yet."

I was too late. I told her to get up so I could dry the chair but Marsha just said, "No point in drying the chair now, I am already wet. I guess I won't melt."

The six of us sat and talked for about an hour then our neighbors decided it was time to go home. We all got up to go back to the house and I noticed that Marsha's white shorts had soaked through making them transparent. I could clearly see her beautiful ass as she headed toward the house. I had to stop her before our neighbors got a view of her from behind.

I grabbed her by the arm and said, "Wait a minute."

She turned and looked at me and I leaned close to her ear and told her about the condition of her shorts. Marsha looked a little embarrassed. She walked the rest of the way to the house a little behind everyone and tried to make sure that she stood so that no one would get a look at her from behind. As soon as our guests left Marsha said she was going upstairs to put on dry pants.

When she came back down she was wearing her silk pajamas. I was sitting on the sofa watching television and she came and sat next to me.

Smelling her body and see her breasts through the loose fitting pajama top began to arouse me. I slipped my hand inside her top and gently squeezed her breast and teased the nipple between my fingers. Then I leaned over and kissed her, and found that Marsha was just as ready to play as I was, so I opened her top and removed it so that I could suck on her nipples. Marsha responded by reaching her hand between my legs and squeezing and rubbing my cock through my pants.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and started to finger her pussy as we kissed, entangling our tongues. As my excitement grew I pulled her pajamas off leaving Marsha in just her red panties. For a moment as I looked at her something felt wrong, but I could not put my finger on what it was that bothered me and soon my need for sex took control and I stripped off Marsha's panties and clamped my mouth on her pussy and sucked her to a quick orgasm.

After her orgasm Marsha had me sit on the sofa and she sat on my lap, taking my stiff cock inside her. Once I was completely inside her she began to move slowly up and done on my shaft. The feelings this produced were exquisite.

When I felt that I was getting close to climaxing I had Marsha get on the floor on her knees and I got behind her and pushed myself inside and began to slam my cock into her fast and hard. It was not long after that we both climaxed and collapsed on the floor.

The next day I was sitting in my office at the store, thinking about the events of the day before. I was laughing to myself as I remembered Marsha's wet pants and how embarrassed she was when I told her about them. It was at that moment that I realized that I had missed something important. I thought about the odd feeling I had when I saw Marsha sitting on the sofa in her red panties.

Suddenly knew why I had felt something was wrong. It was the panties. She had been wearing those panties under her white shorts when the party started but when her shorts got wet she wasn't wearing any panties at all. How could I have missed that? As soon as our guests left, Marsha when upstairs to put on dry clothes and came back down with the red panties on again.

So, when did she take those panties off and why? And was she trying to fool me into thinking she had been wearing them all along by putting them back on under her pajamas?

I began to feel that I had all the proof I needed to confront her but I needed to make sense of it. I took a legal pad out of my desk and started writing a list of the thoughts running around in my head.

Once I had these ideas on paper I rearranged them into more lists. I had a list of things I knew to be true. This consisted of things I had been told by Marsha, Leon, and Chilly and things I had seen for myself. Then I had a list of observations I made that could be open to interpretation, and finally I made a list of things that were just pure guesses on my part.

I reordered the lists several times until I could see the pattern forming. I ended up changing some of my guesses but most everything else I had been thinking fit the facts.

I was upset to find that I had proven myself right. I felt betrayed and angry and knew that I had to do something about it. I thought about confronting Marsha when we got home from work that night but I decided to do something else instead.

I called Chilly at work but she wasn't in. I was told that she had the day off so I called her house. Chilly answered and I asked if Leon was home. Chilly said, "I am sorry George, Leon is on the road today. He won't be home till quite late tonight."

I said, "Actually, it's you I want to talk to. Can I come over?"

"Sure, but what is this about?"

I said, "I don't want to talk about this on the phone. I'll be there in a half hour."

Chilly said, "Okay. I'll be here."

I closed up my office and told my assistant manager that I would be out for the rest of the day and I headed over to Chilly's house.

Chilly answered the door on the first ring and I followed her into the house. She had made coffee and poured us both a cup and we sat at her kitchen table to talk. Chilly spoke first, "Now what was so important that you couldn't tell me on the phone?"

I said, "I don't know how to begin so I will just say this straight out. Leon and Marsha are having an affair."

Chilly's eyes opened wide in surprise and she said, "What are you talking about?"

I said, "Leon and Marsha have been sneaking around behind our backs and having an affair."

Chilly just looked at me in disbelief and said, "They are not having any affair. What on earth ever gave you that idea?"

I said, "It's complicated but let me explain."

Chilly shook her head but said, "Okay, I'll listen, but this is impossible."

I got up and began pacing around the room as I talked. I said, "Okay, here it is. First of all, when we met you and Leon in Las Vegas Marsha supposedly didn't know either of you, but I know that you all went to college together at the U Mass. I believe that Marsha and Leon knew each other in college and were probably lovers.

"Second, and I don't know how I missed this connection before, Marsha buys merchandise for sale in her companies department stores so it is quite likely that Leon would have met with Marsha on a sales call. I believe Leon came to Marsha's office on business and they ended up rekindling their college romance."

I watched Chilly's expression as I talked, she was almost smiling, and I could see she still didn't believe me.

I said, "And I am sure our meeting in Las Vegas was not a coincidence. Leon set that up with Marsha."

Chilly said, "Why would they do that?"

I said, "The whole thing was a set up to get me to try swinging with you and Leon and then to con me into joining the club. Marsha never had any interest in going to Las Vegas before but then one night I come home to find that she has not only decide that she would like to go to Vegas but she has already made the reservations.

"When we first met, Leon told me that he recognized me from my store. He said that he bought his entertainment center from me. I saw that entertainment center when Marsha and I came over here and I know he didn't but it from me because I never carried that line of products in my store. Why would he lie about it?"

Chilly said, "But why would they do that? If they wanted to have an affair they could have done it without going to all that trouble?

I said, "They wanted to get me to join the club, that way they could get together every week and neither of us would suspect anything. Didn't you ever wonder how we always seemed to be at the club the same nights that you and Leon were there? Leon had to know when we were going to be there so he could be sure that you two were there.

"Their plan was working pretty good until a few weeks ago when I decided to surprise Marsha and take her out to lunch. When I got to her building I saw Leon's car in the parking lot and I saw Marsha get into the car and drive away."

Chilly said, "You actually saw Leon?"

I said, "No. I saw his BMW but I was too far away to see inside the car."

"Then how can you be sure it was Leon?"

I said, "Because, when I asked Marsha where she was at lunch she said she went out to lunch but didn't tell me who she was with."

"That's not much proof that it was Leon."

"I am not done yet. Do you remember what Marsha was wearing at the cook at on Memorial Day? The white shorts?"

Chilly looked puzzled. "Yes, why?"

"Did you notice that you could see her panties through the shorts?"

Chilly laughed and said, "Yes."

Then I told her how I had noticed that Marsha and Leon seemed to be missing from the party for a while and about how I noticed that she wasn't wearing her panties when her pants got wet. I didn't mention that I didn't catch this detail until the next day.

I could tell that I had gotten Chilly's attention. I said, "Let me just run this by you again to make sure you understand everything I am saying. I believe that Marsha and Leon met in college and had a sexual relationship. Something happened and they broke up, possibly when Leon met you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.