Wife Becomes a Slut

by Greendog

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Erotica Sex Story: A wife is used, again and again, but not by her husband

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   .

Chapter 1

Sue was a happy married, wife of ten years, with two children, president of the PTA, and just had her first affair. Sex at home was good with her husband, or that she was looking for something exiting or different or for any reason other than it just happened.

She had met him in high school and a year after graduating, on warm summer evening she gave herself to him. The following year at age 19 she married him, her only lover. They had a daughter and a son within four years and her husband was starting to earn a respectable income for the family.

Sue became active with the school when her first child needed rides to meetings, games and dances etc. She accepted a volunteer position of secretary for the School Parent Teachers Association and within three years was elected to president of the local chapter.

One of the other members of the association, Brad was chairman of a committee to raise funds. Sue had worked with Brad on a couple ideas after the regular meetings broke up. He's quite a handsome man in his early forties whose young son is in school with Sue's older daughter. Brad, a car salesman who keeps himself in good shape by visits to the gym for workouts.

The other women in the association often flirt with him and Sue would get a warm feeling when they worked together. She found out that he was widowed and was raising his son along. Brad is a big man. Sue estimated that he was at least 6'6 and must weigh 250 or so. A much bigger man than her husband who was about 5'9" and weighed less than 170.

Sue also kept herself in shape by both jogging around the neighborhood and because she couldn't afford membership in the local gym she kept weights in her basement and used them often. She tried to get Jim her husband to work out with her but he always complained that he was to tired.

One day as she was jogging near the park, she heard a voice from behind her calling her. It was Brad who was also jogging. She waited for him to catch up and then the both continued jogging along the path in the park. It was a warm day and after ten minutes they stopped on a park bench,

"I'm glad I met you because I find jogging along boring. Do you jog often?" He asked.

"I try to jog every day but usually just around the streets where I live. I don't like to jog in this park in the evening because I'm not sure it is safe." She said.

"Yes! I can understand that. I usually loop around the lake myself but not in the evening either." Said Brad.

"Where is the lake? I've been in this park a hundred times and didn't know there was a lake here."

Brad told her. "Keep up with me and I'll show you where it is." He got up from the bench and started down a path that lead through the woods. Sue hesitated for only a second or two and soon was jogging down the same path. After about a minute in the woods they came to a clearing that had a small lake in the middle of it. Sue stopped jogging when they entered the clearing to admire the beauty of the scenery in front of her. She heard Brad calling to her not to quit so easy, she took this as a challenge and raced down the trail, passing Brad at a full run. Of course Brad accepted this as a challenge and raced after her and quickly caught her.

After they jogged half way around the lake they stopped on a grassy hill to cool off and catch their breaths. Sue had worn just a brief top and jogging shorts along with her running underwear but she knew that she looked very good in the outfit. Her 36c breast, her slim waist and her long trim legs were accented by the tightness of her jogging shorts and top.

She saw a look in Brads eyes when he looked at her. They were lying on the grass, side by side when he reached over to her, putting his hand behind her head and drawing her to him for a kiss. It started out as a soft calm kiss but soon his tongue was entering her mouth and she was sucking it in. His other hand went around behind her and pulled her whole body to him. She could feel his hardness pressing against her. He placed his hand on her breast.

It was exciting, she could feel herself becoming wet and knew she should stop this before it got completely out of hand. She gave out a uncontrolled moan which encouraged him to continue. His hands' quickly removed her bra and he lifted her top allowing his mouth to kiss and suck on her nipples. Her hands found the back of his head and she drifted off into a haze of excitement as she held his head to her breast.

She felt him pulling down her shorts and panties and she lifted her body off the ground to help him. He flipped them aside and quickly and gently he mounted her, inserted his penis into her. Before she realized how far this had gone she was receiving the pleasure that his large cock, stroking in and out of her cunt was giving her. She reached a climax first and when he kept fucking her she started to raise again toward a second climax.

Brads big cock started to vibrate in her pussy and she felt his cock expanding and then his semen shot deep into her... His climax brought her off again. Her body rocked up toward his, attempting to pull his cock deeper into her as she climaxed for the second time.

They lay on their sides with Brads' cock still imbedded in her pussy. He started to kiss her softly on her lips when she said to him that she should get dress and go.

Brad didn't say anything. He just started stroking his still hard cock in and out of her pussy. Sue was amazed that his cock remained hard and quickly the sensations from his cock were too much for her to deny. She no longer wanted to get dressed, she just wanted the pleasure that this cock was giving her to continue. His soft kisses turned to kisses of passion, he again put his tongue into her mouth which she readily accepted. Sue felt his hands again massaging her tits and nipples sending her into another climax. His cock reached deeper into her than her husbands ever did and she felt completely filled with his cock as she came again. He continued fucking her as her rolled on top of her, lifting her legs by her knees till her pussy was completely open to him. He drove his massive cock deeper and deeper and she came again and still, he kept fucking her. Then finally he exploded for his second time, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body as she came again.

After a few minutes she felt him draw his shrinking cock from her pussy and she felt a emptiness and a sense of guilt. She had just cheated on her husband. This was the first time and she knew this must never happen again. Nothing was said as each of them dressed. They slowly walked the rest of the way around the lake and up the path to the main park. Brad reached the jogging trail first and started jogging before Sue even got back to the trail. When she got there, she saw that Brad was almost a hundred yards in front of her with no intention of waiting for her or saying good by. She jogged back to her car, drove home, showered and made dinner for her family.

That evening, and a couple times during the following week her husband made love to her. Sue enjoyed his lovemaking and cherished his care and gentleness, but she couldn't forget the desires and passions that Brad had aroused in her. She knew it was strange that during and after his lovemaking Brad didn't say a word to her. He just dressed and simply waked away.

At the end of the month Sue attended another PTA meeting and Brad showed up late. The meeting as always was held in a classroom in the basement of the local school. After the meeting Brad approached Sue while she was talking to an other member of the committee. Brad said that he would like to discuss with her some budget matters in private before she left. She excused herself as the other members left the room.

Soon only Brad and Sue were left in the room and Brad walked up to her, put his arms around her and pulled her to him. He never said a word to her. He kissed her and she felt both his hard cock rubbing against her and his tongue entering her mouth. The excitement started immediately and she felt her pussy becoming damp. She wanted to and tried to resist, but couldn't. Brad lifted her, placed her on the edge of a desk, raised her short skirt, then withdrew her panties. She still had on all of her clothes and she heard his zipper being pulled down.

She felt his cock entering her and the muscles of her pussy drawing and sucking his massive cock in. His penetrating strokes were deep and hard and she loved it. He had mastered her and could make her come with just a few strokes of his cock. While he was fucking her, she looked past him seeing the black janitor who she recognized as Pete, standing in the doorway watching. At first she was startled by the janitors appearance and wanted to stop but Brad wouldn't. He kept pushing it in and out of her pussy. She felt a little twinge of extra excitement knowing they were being watched. They both exploded in a climax and his load of sperm was deposited deep within her. Brad withdrew his cock, zipper up his pants, and left the room. He passed the janitor who was still standing in the doorway, never saying anything to either Sue or the janitor.

Pete the janitor approached Sue as she stood up from the desk that she had just been fucked on... He was a retired truck driver that took this job after his wife had died. He had to be close to seventy years old but he moved like a twenty-year-old, when he raced Sue for her panties that laid on the floor where Brad had thrown them.

Pete picked them up first and said to Sue, "If you want these back, and no trouble, then follow me". Pete took her panties in his hand and left the room.

Sue quickly followed, not knowing where he was leading her. He took her to his little private office which had a desk and a chair. He pushed her into the room then close the door behind him. He pulled out his large black cock. The head of his cock had a purplish color. It was fatter than her husbands but not as big as Brad's. He reached to her head, placing his hands on her shoulders and pressing her downward to the floor.

She was forced to her knees in front of him, who took one of his hands from her shoulders and wrapped them around his dick. The other hand was placed in back of her head, holding her in position.

Pete said "I ain't got me a woman in a long time, almost two years since my wife died and I got a lota spunk stored in me for you. So I want you to start off by sucking a load out of me and then you and me are going to fuck like you never been fucked before."

Sue was horrified, she had never sucked a man off before. She had sucked her husbands cock but never allowed him to come in her mouth and she knew that Pete wasn't going to be satisfied with just a little licking and sucking.

He held her head in place and started to rub his cock across her lips gently, telling her to open up her mouth and take his cock. He pulled her hair from behind. She opened her mouth slightly. The head of his black tool slid in, she started to suck it gently. Pete removed his hand from her head allowing her to work on his tool at her own pace. She gently sucked the head of his cock then withdrew it from her mouth, then kissed the length of his shaft. She cupped his balls and felt him moan as she licked the entire length of his cock.

He withdrew his cock from her, telling her to undress as he watched. She removed her blouse, her bra and her skirt for him.

"Now I think you should undress me too. Pete said. Sue did what he said and soon he was nude like her. This 70 year old janitor looked like an old man. There was nothing exiting about him but still she found herself very exited and turned on about what was happing.

Pete asked her if she would like to continue sucking his cock and she answered in a low voice that sounded like a moan,.

"Yes."

"I can't hear you, do you want to suck my black cock?" He asked.

"Yes!, Sue replied falling to her knees in front of him. With one quick motion she reached for his cock and inserted it into her mouth, sucking as it entered. She could feel his hands again at the back of her head. When his cock was pressing the back of her mouth, he pulled her head further onto his cock as he rocked in and out while holding her head. It entered her throat. As she was deep throating him, she felt her pussy getting wetter. Pete, the old janitor, removed his hands from her head allowing her to bob on her own, back and forth, driving his cock deep into her throat.

When it was totally embedded into her, her nose pressed against his stomach, she used her hands to cup his balls once again and massage them. She held onto his leg with her other hand and she felt him unloading his sperm from his balls, to his shaft and then to the head of his cock. The sperm gushed out of his cock deep into her throat, straight to her stomach. The young, white wife keep squeezing the black janitors balls, sucking his cock harder, trying to get every drop of his cum.

Finally he pulled out of her mouth and lifted her to a standing position. Turning her toward the desk, he pushed her head down until her breasts were flat against the cold desk. He took his hands and spread her legs from behind. Sue's pussy was hot as she felt his cock rubbing against her slit. She anticipated his black cock entering her from behind, she was so turned on that she almost came just from feeling his cock rubbing across the slit of her pussy.

But instead of putting his cock into her pussy, he placed it at her ass hole. Before she could object, he pressed it into her, holding her by the hips with one hand, keeping her pinned to the desk with the other. She tried to pull her legs back together but he kept her spread and forced his cock into her ass. She had never been fucked in the ass before and it hurt and was degrading.

Having a black man fuck her in the ass was too much for her to accept. She tried to push his cock out with the muscles of her ass she couldn't. Quickly his whole cock was in her. He stroked in and out of her tight ass and the pain was tremendous. She screamed to him to stop but instead he fucked faster.

She felt his balls bouncing against her pussy and could feel the pain turning to pleasure. Before long she was fucking back on this pole that was deep in her. She felt him come in her ass and she came with him. When he pulled his cock out of her ass she felt his come leaking out with it and running down her legs.

He grabbed her by her arm, dragging her with him as he left the room. Both of them were totally nude. He took her to the first floor where they meet another janitor that had been cleaning the rooms. His name was Max, who was a little slow witted.

"Hey Max, look at what I got for you." Said Pete. Max was a short fat black man that must weigh 300 lbs. Sue was scared and wanted to run, call for help, escape these men but instead she allowed Pete to bring her into the nurses' office where there was a cot. Without any words being spoken she was placed on her back on the cot. Max mounted her quickly. Max had a normal size cock but it felt good entering her.

She found it difficult breathing with Max on her, but the sensations in her pussy made up for that. She quickly climaxed, onece, twice and then a third time as Max pounded into her. Then max pulled his cock out of her pussy before he came and placed it on her lips. Sue quickly sucked it into her mouth and she massaged Max's balls until he came in her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.