Party of the First Part - Cover

Party of the First Part

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four ordinary couples meet for an ordinary neighborhood dinner. When the hosts suggest playing some "adult" games, the party becomes anything but ordinary. Before the evening ends, every person has acted out their most pent up passions and fondest fantasies. This tale slowly unwinds as the characters together fall further and further into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Jack and Bart together managed to get Alan into the front seat of Jack's car. The groggy orthodontist slumped back against the door and began to snore once again. Bart climbed into the small backseat. Joyce started to follow. The pot and the booze fatally altered Joyce's ability to maneuver. She hung one shoe on the car's door and clumsily fell into the car. Bart tried to break her fall and, in doing so, landed his hand on one of Joyce's full breasts. Before he could react, Joyce had sprawled across Bart's lap pinning his hand in place against her boob.

"Oops," Joyce giggled.

She awkwardly pulled herself up from Bart's lap, but instead of moving away, she rested her hand on his thigh and leaned against him. A look of surprise came over Bart's face. The two sat staring at each other as Jack eased the car out of the driveway.

At the end of the block, Jack glanced in the rear view mirror. To his shock, Bart and Joyce were locked in a passionate kiss in the back seat. He quickly looked over at Joyce's husband. Alan, mouth open, slumped in his seat fast asleep.

After Joyce's fall against Bart, a battle between Joyce the good wife and Joyce the horny slut raged within her. She knew she was Alan's faithful wife, but deep inside her, she wanted to experience first-hand a cock like Bart's. Her hand, as if it had a mind of its own, dropped to Bart's thigh and yearned to move higher.

One look at Joyce's wanton facial expression convinced Bart that Joyce would not mind further exploration of her body. Instead of moving his hand from her breast, he kept it in place waiting for her to fend off his offending advance. Instead, Joyce rubbed her breast into Bart's hand and then slid her fingers up his leg. There, for the first time in her life, she found and fondled a cock other than Alan's. The effect on Bart was almost instantaneous. He pulled Joyce to his waiting lips and plunged his tongue inside her mouth.

When Joyce felt Bart's other hand move up her leg, she suddenly had second thoughts.

Alan is in the front seat, she reasoned. I could never explain if he woke up and found me in the back seat holding another man's cock.

Joyce withdrew her hand from Bart's crotch as if she had touched a hot iron and looked up to see if Alan had seen her advances. Instead she saw Jack staring at her in the rearview mirror. She started to push Bart away when all of a sudden she felt Bart's hand inch its way under her skirt. Almost automatically, she relaxed her legs and his hand found her moist pussy. Without hesitation, Bart eased a fingertip inside the dripping orifice. The sensation caused Joyce to freeze. If she ever wanted to stop this, it had to be now. Try as she might, she could not bring herself to fend off Bart's advances. She looked straight into Jack's reflected eyes knowing that he could see the horrible things that she was doing. Still she couldn't stop. She watched as Jack's eyes turned from wonder to lust. He stared right through her. A scream stuck in her throat. Just then, Bart tweaked her inflamed clitoris and that was it. She desperately had to have more and she wanted it immediately.

While Bart's fingers danced across Joyce vaginal lips, the car jolted to an abrupt halt. They had arrived at the Jones' house. Bart pulled himself from Joyce, gave her a broad smile and a quick peck on the lips, and he stepped out of the car. Jack exited also and met Bart at the passenger side door.

"Looks like you had your hands full back there, ole buddy," whispered Jack.

"You would not believe how hot to go she is," replied Bart. "She'll fuck us both if we want. Let's get Dr. Jones inside."

"Help me get him out of the car, then I'll take care of Alan. You see if Joyce has come to her senses," instructed Jack. "If not, I'll flip you for her."

"I call tails," said Bart with a laugh, "or should that be tail?"

Bart and Jack dragged Alan out of the car. The cool night air revived Alan slightly. Much to everyone's surprise, he began to sing again and shoved Bart and Jack away. Alan took a few tentative steps by himself, suddenly doubled over, and vomited in the flowerbed.

"Owwww, man," retched Jack.

Jack waited for the heaving to stop and then helped Alan into his house. Joyce still sat trembling in the backseat of the car. Bart opened her door and gallantly bowed.

"Your chariot has arrived, my lady," he said. "Allow me to escort you inside."

Joyce laughed and tried to gracefully extricate herself from the car. In doing so, her skirt road up high on her legs. Modestly she pulled her legs together and lifted them over the car door's threshold. Bart glanced up just in time to see the soft cloth of her skirt fall away from the backs of her legs revealing her naked, hair-covered pussy lips. The porch light seemed to act like a spotlight illuminating every detail. At that moment, all of Bart's inhibitions disappeared. His big head ceased to warn him that this might be wrong, and his small head, that of his cock, urged him to go for it all. Bart helped Joyce to a standing position and they walked, arm in arm, into the house.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Bart and Joyce embraced in a frenzy of raw passion. Each tore at the other's clothes. Both were oblivious to the fact that Jack had only gotten Alan as far as a large, high-backed chair on the other side of the living room. Jack watched in shocked silence as the two illicit lovers frantically undressed each other. By the time Joyce's shapely breasts came into full view, Jack's cock was rock hard and ready for action.

Joyce had only one target in mind, Bart's massive member. Visions of the blue-eyed man in the magazine rushed through her imagination.

I wonder if Bart's cock is shaved like those in the calendar photos, she mused.

She shoved Bart against the living room couch and attacked his belt buckle and zipper. In short order, she pulled Bart's pants and underwear over his hips and suddenly Bart's giant cock stood before her in all its beautiful glory. It was just like those in the calendar photos.

Joyce drew close to the cock, studying every wrinkle and vein. It curved curiously to the left even though it was fully erect. She grasped the shaft and felt its hard softness. Bart's eyes rolled back in his head while he savored the ecstasy of the moment. From across the room, Jack stared in disbelief.

Joyce ignored both Alan and Jack. She was completely mesmerized by the cock. She touched it, stroked it, and suddenly wanted to taste it. She moved her face closer and closer to the stiff shaft and finally ran her tongue around the edge of its heart-shaped tip. Bart groaned in response. Joyce sensed Bart's pleasure and, at once, the cock became Joyce's very own toy. She began to lick it and kiss it while she stroked up and down it length with both her hands. When a drop of pre-cum appeared from the hole at the tip, Joyce licked it clean.

Joyce though she was in heaven, but, without warning, her revelry was abruptly interrupted by a strange hand on her ass. It lifted the back of her dress up over her milky-white buttocks.

"No, please," whispered Joyce. "I'm not wearing panties... you'll see me!"

Jack found Joyce's sudden modesty very curious given that she was sucking passionately on Bart's cock at the same time. Joyce, on the other hand, was actually less modest and more displeased by the mere intrusion. It had taken her attention away from the cock she so desired. She first tried to ignore the fact that her ass was naked and then she tried further to overlook the sensations coming from her backside. She renewed her assault on the hard cock in front of her. The smell of sex filled her nostrils as she licked and sucked.

Just then, two hands grasped her hips and Joyce felt another cock forcing its way into her pussy from behind. She jerked her head around to identify the offending source. There, red-faced and anguished, was Jack fucking her furiously. Joyce's mind went on sensory overload. It was Jack, her friend, her host, Sally's husband.

Where did he come from?

She glanced across the room at Alan and reality came flooding back to her. She started to pull away, but the wicked sensations from her pussy held her in place. She opened her mouth to protest, but, before the words could escape, two huge hands grasped her head and directed her mouth back to the cock. The muscular hands plunged the cock into her mouth with such force and depth that she almost gagged.

Joyce mentally tried to emerge from her marijuana and alcohol induced confusion. In the midst of her futile attempt to sort out all that was happening, the dick in her pussy suddenly withdrew. Disappointment shot through her because the cock was gone. Almost instantly, she felt a finger begin to probe her tiny sphincter. This sensation was entirely new to Joyce. No one had ever ventured there. The finger probing her ass caused electrical impulses to course through her body. Slowly, the finger relaxed her little anus by pressing up and down, in and out.

Mysteriously, the finger disappeared and was replaced by Jack's cock. Joyce gasped as pain mixed with pleasure within her. Jack slowly pushed and ground his hard cock directly into Joyce's ass hole. A feeling of strange fullness came over her abdomen as slowly her sphincter ceased to resist. With one final hard thrust, Jack's cock bored its way into the depths of her anus. A second harder thrust followed. This time Jack felt his cock go in up to its hilt. Both Jack and Joyce cried out in joy and pain.

Several furious strokes with the tightness of Joyce's ass hole surrounding his cock brought Jack to the brink of his orgasm. He held on as long as he could, feeling the cum building up within him, and then he blasted his load into Joyce's bowels.

Her fury brought Joyce to the brink of orgasm as well. Just before her orgasm took hold, a strange curiosity pushed its way into her mind and brought her back from the edge.

The giant cock... what will the cock be like? I have to know.

Joyce felt Jack's dick disappear from her ass. Now it was her turn to make demands.


Back in the Richmond's living room, David and Anne sat quietly chatting in the living room, while Sally and Melba cleaned up a bit in the kitchen.

"Wild night, huh?" said Sally innocently.

"Yes," said Melba almost in a whisper, "about the wildest of my entire life."

"Mine too," answered Sally. "I couldn't believe Bart had his head under your dress. Jesus, that must have been something else. I would have died and gone to heaven."

Out of the blue, Sally felt Melba standing close behind her. Tiny hairs on the back of Sally's neck came to attention under Melba's hot breath. In response, Sally gasped and started to speak. Before she could get words to form, Melba grasped Sally's shoulders, turned her around slowly, and brought their lips together in a long, impassioned kiss. Sally's pulse and breathing immediately quickened. After a moment that seemed like an eternity, Sally broke the embrace.

"I have wanted to do that all night," sighed Melba. "I hope that I didn't offend you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.