Party of the First Part - Cover

Party of the First Part

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four ordinary couples meet for an ordinary neighborhood dinner. When the hosts suggest playing some "adult" games, the party becomes anything but ordinary. Before the evening ends, every person has acted out their most pent up passions and fondest fantasies. This tale slowly unwinds as the characters together fall further and further into sexual debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Swinging   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Are we going to do another game?" Joyce asked to everyone's surprise. "Melba, hand me the deck of game cards and I'll draw one, ok?"

Melba stretched out to get the deck off the end table and momentarily lost her balance. Her legs spread apart as she struggled to regain control and her shiny black panties were again displayed to those lucky enough to be seated across from her.

Sally caught Jack staring and they swapped sheepish grins. Alan simply groaned and overtly adjusted the crotch of his pants. Joyce drew a card and read aloud.

"Rope Tricks! That sounds interesting. Here goes: Rope Trick Game #1 - For every female member of the party, run a rope or small string from the living room to another room of the house. Men should not know where any rope leads. Guys put on blindfolds, girls go to the far end of each rope, each in a separate room. Each guy randomly chooses a rope and follows it until he finds the girl at the end. The guy kisses the girl without touching her with his hands. Kissing continues until a timer set for an agreed upon time rings. Girls say nothing. The guys follow their ropes back into the living room. Winners are those guys who can guess correctly who they kissed. Losers must suffer some forfeit agreed to by everyone."

"I'll get the ropes and lay them out," said Sally excitedly. "Four ropes leading to four rooms, coming up."

"I don't know about this, you all," said Joyce. She wore a very worried expression. "Kissing and all... I don't know... Alan?"

"Oh, Joyce, get with the program," muttered Alan. "What's a little kissing hurt? Don't be such a spoil sport."

"Ok, honey, if you say so," said Joyce. She quickly reached for an already smoking reefer in an ashtray and took a deep drag.

The four men were donning scarves for blindfolds when Jack asked, "What are the losers' forfeits?"

There was murmuring among the women momentarily, and then Anne's eyes lit up. "I say that losers have to lose their pants. We might as well make this game doubly interesting, right girls?"

Melba and Sally began to clap and cheer. Joyce grew quiet and again studied her shoes. The men protested at first, but the marijuana had freed inhibitions. Finally the men relented and each took an end of a rope.

"Ok, we're all in place. Go for it," shouted Sally from one of their bedrooms.

The men began to stumble their way along the ropes. Each woman sat alone in a separate room tightly holding the other end of her rope and wondering who would come through the door.

"Remember the rules everyone," shouted Sally. "No giving away your identity."

Anne sat in the nearby dining room, so her man was the first to arrive. Through the doorway, crept Jack inching his way along. When he arrived at the end of his rope, Anne stood and gently pulled his chin down to her waiting lips. He knew instantly, given the distance he had to stoop, that he must be kissing the diminutive Anne. He had fantasized about this moment often. He settled in and felt her soft mouth while he enjoyed mental images of Anne and her curvaceous body. Jack's cock responded accordingly. The kiss affected Anne as well by sending sparks of sexual energy through her.

In the bedroom next door a similar scene was unfolding between Bart and his female destination. Bart stooped over, puckered up, and felt tender lips press against his. Suddenly a tongue slipped its way into his mouth and flicked against his lips. Bart's cock quickly began to rise. The passion with which Bart's mystery woman delivered her kiss grew with each passing second.

Bart was savoring the extraordinary kiss when, without warning, he felt a hand touch his crotch. His body went on high alert and his massive cock began to unwind in his pants. The hand fondled his cock while the kissing continued. Bart's lover was seated so he couldn't use height for identification. Nonetheless, he guessed that only his wife, Anne, would be bold enough to fondle his cock. A bit of disappointment swept through him for being unlucky enough to draw his own wife in this game.

Has to be Anne, he thought erroneously.

Down the hallway, Sally watched Alan stumble through her doorway. She giggled at the thought that he might fall down before he ever reached her. She finally maneuvered around in front of him trying her best to hit a moving target. Ultimately, she took his face in her hands and kissed him innocently. Oblivious to the rules, Alan suddenly grasped her in a bear hug and began kissing her ferociously. He ground his crotch into her with abandon. Sally could feel his stiff cock pressing into her. She all at once felt like a teenager in the backseat of a car on her first date.

Lastly, Joyce sat on a king-sized bed nervously waiting. Her mind was spinning from the pot and from the idea of being kissed again by a strange man. Her feelings vacillated between excitement and guilt. She still could almost feel Bart's lips and cock pressing against her. Fantasies of secret, illicit kisses sent chills through her, but then she felt guilty for enjoying the thoughts so much. Soon unwanted images of young men with giant cocks began to fill her head. She tried to force herself into reason, but the images only grew stronger. She could almost see the blue-eyed calendar man, cock dangling between his legs, moving toward her.

Maybe I will have drawn Alan, she thought. I'll just be kissing my own husband. Then maybe we can stop all this silliness and simply go home. Yes, that's what we will do. We'll go home and all of this embarrassment will be over.

Before she could make a final decision, she heard rustling at the door and looked up to see David working his way into the room. He reached the end of the rope, stopped, and pursed his lips waiting for whoever was there to respond.

Joyce almost screamed inside. Oh my god, I haven't kissed anyone except Alan in twenty years and now I'm about to kiss my second stranger of the night. He's a black man... my god, I never thought I would kiss a black man. I can't do this. She studied David waiting lips and her resolve faltered. Its just a silly game... a silly game... one kiss and I take Alan home... he's drunk as can be now anyhow. That will be my excuse. One kiss and we are out of here.

She touched her lips to David's and, instead of revulsion, she found the feeling extraordinary. As soon as their lips touched, David began to move his lips in ways Alan had never done. Chill-bumps instantly broke out all over Joyce. The pot and the kiss combined to make her almost swoon again. Mental pictures of the black man in the calendar with his long, dark cock rushed through her mind.

Suddenly, her knees began to shake and she expected to fall down any moment. She knew David must have felt her trembling. She wanted desperately to feel his cock, to see if it was like the one in the photo, to touch it... even... taste it. All of a sudden Joyce needed to run away, but she could not force herself to do so. No one had ever kissed her in such a wonderful way. Her pussy began to almost pulsate.

The bell, an egg timer left in the hallway, interrupted everyone's revelry. Slowly the men disengaged and made their way back along the rope paths. The women, giggling loudly with each other, returned to the living room and sat in a row on the couch. They tittered and watched the men take off their blindfolds. A bit of tenting in the front of several pairs of pants was relatively obvious to all four women. This realization brought on more elbow nudges, pointing, and snickering. Joyce instead sat in silence reflection.

"OK, here's paper and pen... write down who you think you kissed," ordered Sally. "We don't want to give any advantage through some process of elimination."

The men did as they were told and when Sally gave the signal each held up a page on which a name was written. Gasps and laughter followed immediately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.