Stories from Marcia the Slut - Cover

Stories from Marcia the Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Story 4: Strip Club Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Story 4: Strip Club Slut - Dirty fantasies sent to me by Marcia. Some not as nasty as others. See the introduction ahead of the stories. Marcia needs a lot of nasty, dirty sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Marcia had been going on at me for quite a while now about taking her to one of the sleazy amateur strip clubs that I had told her about since talking to some of the guys at the motorcycle club. You see Marcia was a bit of a slut, and was really keen to strip in front of a load of horny guys, especially as I had said they were allowed to touch the strippers as well. Finally I had given in and said I would have another word with the guys to see which was the best strip joint to go to.

That Wednesday at the club after speaking to them I had been told of a couple and one which they had advised me to give a miss as it was really a dump and the clients that went there were usually real rough types and there was always trouble there. I thought if I took Marcia to that one perhaps she would be satisfied.

We went a couple of days later. Marcia had been even more highly sexed since I had told her and had worn me out, wanting to be fucked all the time. Not that I was complaining as she was an attractive lovely women, and one hell of a fuck. As I waited for her in the hall to come down from getting ready I was thinking of what may happen that night, how far Marcia would want to go. My musing was cut short when Marcia appeared at the top of the stairs. Hell, she looked stunning, dressed in a very short tight skirt which just about covered her ass and was split to the waist on one side. When she bent over you could see her tiny red thong panties she was wearing. She had a tight crop top on which her nipples stuck out through as she wasn't wearing a bra and showed all her flat stomach, and black high heel shoes, her lovely tanned legs naked, just her toes and finger nails painted blood red. All this was finished off with dark eye makeup and ruby red lips. With what she was wearing it was just as well it was a warm evening as we were going on my motorbike.

"God, you look stunning, you sure you want to go out," I said as I had an instant erection on seeing her. Marcia pouted and laughed, "Yes I do," she replied. "You better get you jacket and helmet on then and let's be off before I change my mind," I replied. Marcia slipped the leather motor cycle jacket on and the helmet and we got on the bike. Christ she looked like one of them gang sluts you see in hells angle films, as all her legs were visible as she hung on to me tight as we speed off.

The club was hard to find as it was on the outskirts in a real rough area of the city. After riding around for a while we found it down an alley way. It was a real sleazy run down looking place. A lot of noise was coming from inside and it sounded as there was a lot of people in there. This was made obvious by the amount of motorbikes, and old cars and vans that were parked in the alleyway and a piece of waste ground alongside.

We went inside, the bouncers on the door eyeing Marcia up and down as we went in. I heard one of them say to the other, "She should go down well," to which the other replied, "Yes, bet the whore gets a good fucking as well". They both laughed. The inside looked no better than the outside. The floor was bare with spilt drinks, fag ends and god knows what else, the tables looked no better and the décor was old and tatty. None of this mattered though as all eyes were fixed on the naked blond on stage showing all she had to the crowd of people who were shouting comments to her, with some of the front row reaching out and pawing the girls legs and anything else they could grab hold of. There must have been about forty or more people in there, with about three quarters of them men the rest women. They were all shapes and sizes and all ages. The only thing they all seemed to have in common were they all looked rough and dirty.

We found a table and Marcia sat down while I went to get a few drinks. A lot of men had stared at Marcia as she walked in and I had heard a lot of comments from others mainly about fucking the ass off that tart. I took the drinks back and sat down. Marcia was transfixed on watching another girl now on stage taking her clothes off for all the leering men, and she had her hand between her legs openly rubbing her pussy as she watched. I could see men on the other nearby tables grinning and making comments to each other as they watched her masturbating herself. "Your slut going to do a turn mate," one of them shouted over. "Yes, I recon so," I replied. They all laughed and cheered.

We watched the other girls for a while; I could see Marcia was dying to be up there herself. This ended when the guy shouted "When's your whore going to strip then," "Right now then," I said looking at Marcia. She did not need to be told again and got up and walked to the stage to a load of whistling and cheers. She climbed up on to the low platform and as the music began to gyrate her body to the beat. After a few minutes she began to remove her clothes. First her top showing off her lovely tits, then her skirt. For a while she danced around in just her tiny red thong until to a round of get the fucking panties off, she slowly slipped them down her legs and off then throwing them to the crowd. Marcia was now naked except for her high heels. Her lovely tanned lithe body twisting and swaying to the music. Her hands caressing her breasts, down her stomach. She got down on her hands and knees in front of the men, letting them reach out and fondle her hanging tits, or grab her ass as she wriggled it in front of them. Then lying on her back her legs opened wide to he audience showing the pink insides of her smooth shaven pussy as she played with herself, rubbing her self, and inserting a finger into her wet hole.

The men were going wild, shouting and whistling until one of the men climbed up onstage and said "I can do that for you honey," and with that began to finger Nicole himself, inserting one, then two fat grubby fingers up Marcia's cunt and frigging her hard. Marcia was moaning and arching her back as her brought her to an orgasm there on the stage, Marcia screaming out as he did so. "Time I had some fun as well," He said as started to unfasten his dirty jeans. "Fuck the whore," I heard a female voice shout out to a chorus of others shouting the same. He pulled his jeans down to his knees. I could see his large unwashed cock, precum showing on the tip and dirty looking and the base of the head of his cock. His balls looked slimy and glistened. Marcia reached up taking hold of his big fat hard cock and guiding it to her open cunt. "Get your fucking cock in me," she shouted at him. He didn't need telling again and rammed his cock fully up Marcia's waiting cunt. She sighed out loud as he first entered then started grunting like an animal as he pounded into her. "That's it, fuck me, fuck me," Marcia was shouting at him. "Oh, I'm going to, all the men are going to fuck you slut," he said back through gritted yellow teeth.

As he banged away all the other men had moved to the front, a lot of them on the stage watching and waiting their turn. The women had moved up also and were shouting abuse at Nicole and urging all the men to fuck the cum slut legless, bore out her holes with their cocks good. The fat guy was now grunting hard and was about to shoot his load. "YES, YES, THAT'S IT, FUCK ME HARDER. SHOOT YOUR CUM UP ME, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKK, I'MMM CUMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG, FILL ME WITH YOU CUMMMM, II'MMM CUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIGGGGGG, UUHHHHHH, OH GOD, UUUHHHHHHHHHHH," Marcia was screaming, her naked body squirming and thrashing about on the floor. "FUCKING TAKE THIS YOU FILTHY WHORE," he said. With a last lunge he emptied his sack up Marcia's cunt and over her belly. Then withdrawing and putting his smelly cock to her lips telling her to clean his cock off. Marcia hungrily took him in and licked and sucked until all traces of cum and dirt had been cleaned from it, then went down to his ball bag and sucked and licked all around his sweaty smelly sack, sucking his balls into her mouth and up to his ass hole until all off him was clean.

By now another cock was pounding into Marcia's cunt and another man had positioned himself at the top of Marcia. Taking hold of a handful of her hair he pulled her head to his groin, forcing his cock into her mouth until his full length was in then using her hair pulling her back and forth on to his ridged cock. Marcia gagged and coughed a bit until she got accustomed to it then like a pro deep throated him until with a groan he emptied his full load into the back of Marcia's throat. I could see her throat muscles working as she swallowed every drop.

The second man had now shot his load into her cunt and another was fucking her. Cum was squeezing around his cock as he bored in. Another was deep-throating her again. Other men were mauling and pinching her tits and nipples making them large and red. I watched as after those had emptied their seed into her she got onto her hands and knees and crawled to another group and told them to fuck her ass. An old guy of about sixty was the first in the queue and shoved his old cock up Marcia's ass hole after spitting a large amount of gooey spit on it to lubricate it. "Oh yes, I like my ass being fucked hard," Marcia said. The old guy said he hadn't had a whore with a good piece of ass like this for a long time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.