Stories from Marcia the Slut - Cover

Stories from Marcia the Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Story 3: Marcia the bar slut

Erotica Sex Story: Story 3: Marcia the bar slut - Dirty fantasies sent to me by Marcia. Some not as nasty as others. See the introduction ahead of the stories. Marcia needs a lot of nasty, dirty sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Written by Marcia herself.

Sorry I did not write yesterday but I had a very hot night, here is what happened.

After work I arrived home and got into the bathroom, when I came out of the bath all clean, wearing just my call girl make up and high heels ready for some filthy sex on the wet with piss bed, Martin, (the man I live with), told me we were going out.

We went to a dirty bar near the port, the place was a favourite of the "river rats", men who lived and worked on the port doing the physical work because they were not good for anything else, usually men who had problems with the law or men that come from other countries that have no education. At first, no one paid attention to us, but soon like a wave the bar became quiet as the men turned and looked at us. Martin was holding a leash, at the other end was me. "Come on you fucking slut! You don't have all night cunt! Do your job", he said to me. Some of the men began to smile as he led me to the end of the bar.

I looked so cute in my G-string and T-shirt with the holes cut in them for the nipples. The wide studded collar reflected what little light there was. One of the men pointed to my head and laughed, "Look at that shit!" Then the other men noticed the word CUM-SLUT written on my forehead with the marker.

"Do it slut, you know it's the only reason I keep you around." Martin laughed as he pushed me to the floor. I looked up into leering faces as i has so many times, as my cunt became wetter.

"My name is CUM-SLUT. I'm just a free whore. I service cocks. That's all I do!" i screamed to the men. I pulled my hair and said, "This is slut-hair. It's for controlling Cum-SLUT, for moving my cum-sucking mouth from one delicious cock to the next, or dragging my face through puddles of cum or piss". Men began to crowd around me as i continued. "This is my top cunt" I giggled as I stuck two fingers into my mouth, slurping on them as if they were a huge cock. I pulled my spit wet fingers out of my mouth and pinched my nipples. "These are slut-tits. They are for licking, kissing, touching, and pulling Cum-SLUT around" A man leaned over and spit into my mouth and screamed "You're a hot little cunt, huh bitch?" as men laughed at his compliment.

"Oh, yes sir" I agreed. "That's just what I am. I'm a hot cunt-slut that should have a cock in its slut-mouth. Don't you think a bitch like me should be sucking cocks? Isn't that all I'm good for? Does anyone want to shove their cock in a whore like me?" I cooed, looking from one man to the next. A fat man missing most of his teeth said "I'll fuck a pig-mouthed cunt, bitch" and grabbed my ears and fucked his cock into my mouth like it was a cunt.

I made little muffled whimpers as he fucked my mouth faster to the roar of approval from the crowd of men. They were all shouting something. "Fuck her, man, Fuck her like a whore"."Choke the bitch." Two men grabbed the sides of my head so my mouth became more like just a hole to fuck. "Hurry up man and dump your load in the slut.

Hell, I want choke her, too!" Martin grabbed the man's shoulder, "Don't worry ", he laughed." You guys can fuck this little bitch until you're sick of it. This cum-slut can hold a lot of cum. Right whore!" as he slapped me in my cunt. The men laughed louder when they saw me cum. "Take it bitch, take it all you fucking whore, uuuuggg, every drop little pig-slut" the man fucking my mouth grunted as he came with my nose pressed firmly against his pubic hair. He pulled his wet cock out with a loud PLOP as I whined "Ooohhh, that was sooo gooood! Who wants to be next to fuck my little cunt-mouth" as I turned her head from man to man."So many pretty cocks. Please, stick some in the Cum-SLUT. Use me like a slut-pig should be. Ooohh, I'm just a cunt. Fuck the slut" i said with my tongue wagging and the small trail of cum sliding down my chin. "Me bitch " a black man said with a huge cock slid into my open mouth. "Yea bitch, I'll use you little white -whore mouth just the way it's supposed to be." The two men holding my head pushed harder causing me to gag. "All right, That's the way to stuff a pig" Mart"n said as he slapped the men on the back.

"Who wants to fuck the slut" he asked the crowd of hooting men. Two laughing men plunged their cocks in my cunt and ass as i grunted around the black cock "Eat it slut, yea that's it you fucking whore" the black man shouted as he added his load to the my mouth.

"Thank you, oh god, please fuck my slut-ass off. oh yes! Fuck me like the trash slut I am. More please, fuck me hard like a whore should be fucked! Oohh yeeaa! Use me for a cum-dump!!! " my begging was silenced by the four cocks stuck in my face. The men were getting wilder by the minute. I tried to suck them the way I knew they wanted, but no cock stayed in my thirsty mouth for more than a few seconds. As soon as I started nuzzling one cock, my head would be snapped over to another prick. My hands were fitted around cocks as their owners had me jerk them off. The men fucking my cunt and ass cursed me as they came. "Fucking pig. Goddamn slut".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.