Stories from Marcia the Slut - Cover

Stories from Marcia the Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Story 1: Going Out With My Husband

Erotica Sex Story: Story 1: Going Out With My Husband - Dirty fantasies sent to me by Marcia. Some not as nasty as others. See the introduction ahead of the stories. Marcia needs a lot of nasty, dirty sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Exhibitionism  

Written for Marcia by a friend of hers.

"Two weeks ago this past Friday I had plans of coming home from work then to the grocery store, fixing dinner... doing the dishes... you know the "wife" stuff... and then taking a shower and relaxing the rest of the evening. However, my husband had made other plans while I was at the store.

When I got home and was putting groceries away he said he was taking me out to dinner then dancing. I was thrilled, but wanted to stay home and relax. Needless to say, he won.

After dinner and nice wine, we went to a real seedy bar. It was a dive! We went in and the dance floor was the smallest I had ever seen. The music was good, but the atmosphere was tacky. We sat down and ordered our drinks. Pretty soon this really good song comes on and we get up to dance.

The next song was one of my favourites and that along with 3 drinks, plus the wine at dinner... I was feeling good... we both were! My husband turned my back to him and I started grinding my ass into his cock. As I was doing this, I felt his cock getting harder and harder. The music was picking up and I was dancing faster. I felt my husband's hands snake up the back of my white leather skirt. I felt him pulling my thong up the crack of my ass and squeezing my ass cheeks. One of his fingers found my asshole and I started to go crazy.

As we're dancing another guy comes towards me and starts dancing in front of me. He's coming closer and closer into me and he soon has his hands on my tits squeezing them hard. It also helps that my hands are on top of his pressing his hands hard onto my tits. My nipples are so hard they're beginning to hurt with pleasure.

The music ends and my husband invites him over for a drink. The guy tells my husband he has some buddies he's with. My husband, being the kind person he is invites them all over to our table.

All of us are talking and drinking. My husband's hand is between my legs massaging my pussy and my hand is on his cock. His cock is REALLY hard. I excuse myself to go to the ladies room.

When I come back all the men are joking and kidding around. One of the guys pulls my chair out and then cops a quick feel of my ass. I looked at him and winked. My husband then asked if they wanted to party with us. There's a total of 7 of us. We all agreed. Only problem... we were over an hour from where we live. And there were no hotels or motels for miles. So, we kept drinking and dancing.

I told my husband about 1/2 an hour later that I wanted to leave because I was really horny. He couldn't hear me, so I said it louder. One of the other guys heard me. He said he would fuck my brains out, but since I was married, he would respect that. Well, that's all it took!

My husband told him and his buddies that if they wanted to fuck me it was fine by him, he would watch and make sure that fucked them all the way a slut should fuck. I then told them that if they wanted to fuck me, I wanted to be fucked then and there... no waiting... and no excuses. I told them I had a few rules tho... I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard... I wanted them to call me nasty names and I also told them that I wanted to lick them all clean after they cam all over my body. I also told them that they could cum in my ass... but I still wanted to lick them clean.

Pretty soon they began to get up and go to the men's room. Once they were all gone, I waited about 10 minutes. Long enough for them to wonder if I was going to show up. While I was waiting, I ordered another drink... a double and a few cherries to go along with it. I consumed my drink, and took the cherries to the ladies room with me. I put a couple of cherries inside the crack of my ass and then put 2 others in my pussy lips.

I then CAREFULLY walked into the men's room.

When I got inside the men's room all the men were there. I told them they had to undress me... however, I wanted to crawl to them and undo their pants and pull their cocks out. One guy was pretty young, because as soon as I got to his cock... and turned it loose, he came all over my face! All I saw after that were instant hard on's!

My husband was first... as always... he started with my ass then worked his cock into my pussy to get it wet... the cherries were found. While my husband is fucking me... the other guys are pulling at my tits, ass, pussy, hair... all around me. I've got cocks banging all over my body and all around my face. My husband didn't cum... he held himself back... he just wanted to get me juicy. I was SCREAMING at him to make me cum. He was screaming back that he wanted me to be the slutty whore he knows that I am.

Before I realized it, I had a cock in my ass and one in my mouth to shut me up. The one in my ass was HUGE! I rocked and fucked that cock with all that I had. I felt the guy EXPLODE deep in my ass. The cock in mouth was exploding as well. I was turned over onto the floor and another guy crawled between my legs and began licking me from asshole to pussy while his fingers were flying all over me. Another guy climbed upon my chest and began fucking my tits while I licked at his cock. He told me to lick it like a dog... and I did.

Soon after this, the guy between my legs pulls me up and has me sit on top of him... his cock slides into my asshole... the guy that was titty fucking me slides his cock into my pussy... pussy and ass are buried in cock... sliding... moving in perfect harmony. I then have a cock put into my mouth... other guys rubbing my body and all calling me horrid names. I open my eyes and there stands my husband demanding that these men fuck me harder than they've ever fucked anyone before. He told me to fuck them just as hard. We all listened. He told them that he wanted them all to let me lick their cocks clean of ass and pussy smell... and that I wouldn't be happy unless I did. At this time, my husband cums all over my face and some guys cock as he's pumping my mouth... I kept right on sucking... my husband's cum off the cock in my mouth... and his cum hotly streaking down my face.

I feel the cocks in my ass and pussy getting really hard and know these men are getting ready to cum... I fuck harder and faster... the guy in my mouth pulls out and shoots his load all over my face and tits. I scream out when I feel it hit me and then feel the cocks inside of me shooting. NO sooner do they pull out and I begin licking them clean than I'm on my hands and knees being fucked in the ass again. I make the one fucking my ass stop so that I can have cock in my pussy too. It was a tricky position, but I won! OH fuck... in more ways I won that wonderful night!

Once all the men came, they all stood in front of me to have me lick them clean. I couldn't move, my husband was fucking me doggy style as I cleaned their smelly cocks. One of them left to take a piss and my husband told him that I would lick him clean of his piss. As I licked the piss from his cock... he got a hard on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.