Amber: The Next Generation - Cover

Amber: The Next Generation

by BBKradwell

Copyright© 2003 by BBKradwell

Erotica Sex Story: This one sets the tone for more to come! My young bride's cousin moves in with us and turns our lives upside-down... That is, until we turn HER upside-down and, well, read the story, already and find out! CAUTION: You WILL need to get your rocks-off after reading this story! Male, female, it doesn't matter. You WILL be horny after reading this tale! You have been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Cousins   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Amber, my beautiful young neighbor and now my wife, and I have been going at it hot and heavy for the past four years, now. Since she gave herself to me that first time.

We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary, or "anal-versary," as we call it!!!

It all started at our wedding, when I was introduced to my lovely bride's young cousin.

"Chris, I'd like you to meet my cousin, Amber," my bride said.

Apparently, Amber was a family name. There were at least two Amber's in every generation. I was introduced to nine different women, that night; all named Amber. They were all just as beautiful as the other. Some were old. Some were young. But all looked stunning.

My wife and I left for our honeymoon. The island of Barbados was spectacular. We didn't wear clothing once during the whole trip.

When we got back to our home, THAT'S when things got interesting...

I had only just started to sleep nights shortly after Amber and I'd moved in together. I guess I just needed someone to share my life with. Go figure! We had been asleep for two hours (after our long flight home from Barbados) when we heard a pounding on the door. It was my wife's cousin, Amber, who came lurching in, crying her eyes out! From what I was able to understand, through all the tears and sobbing, was that she'd been kicked out by her "boyfriend" for being a slob and for not putting out, as well.

I'd reminded my wife that we had to get up for work in the morning and invited the younger Amber to stay the night in a spare bedroom.

We live in a really big house that I had bought, as a wedding present to my bride, hoping to fill it full of kids. Amber and I have talked about this and when she's ready, we'll do it. No big hurry.

I had made some really good investments in the late 70's and early 80's, so we really didn't have any money worries.

My wife was to start working at my Consulting firm the next day as the new VP in charge of Marketing. She was fully qualified to run any company, but she chose mine, as she was already sleeping with the boss. How could anyone argue with logic like that?

I'd written Cousin Amber a note saying she was welcome to stay as long as she needed a place to crash and to make herself at home.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

After a long first day at the office for both of us, my wife and I just wanted to get home and relax. When we got home, however, we were both shocked by what we saw!

There was little Amber, kneeling on the living room carpeting, servicing two big cocks with her mouth! The two young men didn't hear my wife or me come in to the house, so they were just happily standing there, with goofy looks on their faces, getting the best blow-jobs of their young lives!

I was too aroused to be pissed at Cousin Amber for bringing guests into our house without asking first, but my wife sure wasn't. She tore into the three of them like a rabid wolverine! She was all up into their faces, my little 5 foot-nothing sexpot! (When she gets pissed she gets all red in the face, and her nipples get really, really stiff. It's quite a sight to behold!) The young men didn't know what to say... So they just grabbed their pants and ran out of the house thru the front door, not even stopping to get dressed!

Then my "blushing bride" turned her attention to her 18-year-old cousin...

The younger Amber didn't, couldn't, say a word as my wife tore her a new ass hole! I finally was able to calm her down, using some of my funniest jokes from my days as a stand-up comedian. I've always used humor to diffuse touchy situations. It has served me well in the business world, as well as my personal life.

"Oh, Chris. What're we gonna do with her?" my wife asked of me, after sending our houseguest off to bed.

I just smiled and, kidding, suggested that we should tie her up and beat her into submission. My wife's face lit up like a Christmas tree. And the scary thing was, I liked the idea of it, too.

Amber, my wife, decided the next day to fix up two of the bedrooms in the guesthouse.

In one room, she put chains and shackles and all mannerisms of S&M paraphernalia. In the other she just put padding up all over the four walls, with a single chain hanging from the ceiling.

She finished all of this in under a day. I was instructed to leave her alone until she was finished and to keep little Amber away from the Guesthouse until she was done.

When my wife sets her mind on something, she'll move Heaven and Earth to get it done.

It was 3:00 in the morning when my wife woke me up, saying nothing but, "Its time."

I didn't dare ask what she meant after seeing the serious look on her face. I instantly knew! And my penis got immediately erect! And it stayed that way for the next three days... !

Little Amber didn't know what hit her. My wife just kicked open her door, waking her up from a sound sleep, and started wailing on her ass cheeks!!!

I turned on the light in the room there and saw a really big mess. Clothes everywhere. Papers, garbage, food scraps; the place smelled like a garbage dump. No wonder her last boyfriend kicked her out. She was a total slob. Move over "Oscar Madison..." Here comes Cousin Amber!

Little Amber was crying loudly as my wife kept up the assault on her buttocks! Then she dragged the little slob, by the hair, all the way down the stairs, across the property, to the second floor of the Guesthouse. Little Amber was cussing and screaming the whole way: "You bitch let go of me you bitch ow that fucking hurts you fucking bitch let me up and i'll kick your ass you fucking bitch..." When she said, "Chris you dickless prick aren't you going to help me," I got pissed at her myself, and helped my wife. I grabbed a handful of hair and, twisting her arm behind her back, I smacked her ass a few times myself. I enjoyed it, too. I wasn't sure the little slut needed this kind of punishment before. But I sure as hell thought she deserved it now.

Once inside the small house, we dragged the little bitch up the stairs and into the padded room, where I got my first look at my wife's handiwork. I must say, I was quite impressed!

There was nothing but dark gray, soft paneling all over the walls, the floor and the nine-foot high ceiling. There was a single light bulb in the ceiling at the far corner from the door. The place even SMELLED like a torture chamber would smell: Damp, musty and very old. There was a rickety, old-looking, wooden chair in the middle of the room. Attached to the chair legs, were leather cuffs, which gave me the chills when I thought of my dear, sweet, little, young wife conceiving of such punishments; much less, the fact that we were going to carry them out, right now! On her cousin, no less!

I knew better than to ask her about any of this, but suggested, half-jokingly, that we really needed to talk later. She got my reference to the comedy we'd watched the week before and smiled, saying, in her best English accent, "Just wait... It gets bettah!" English accent or not, I realized that my wife was, in her previous life, either a nazi Gestapo interrogator or the frickin' Marquis de Sade, himself! She was enjoying herself way too much!!!

Little Amber was, literally, thrown into the chair, and shackled at the ankles! Then my wife told me to flip the left switch, just outside the door of the room. Upon doing so, I saw a ceiling panel silently open up and a chain, with two shackles attached to it, slide downward to the center of the room, just above the little Amber's crying, heaving body.

"Strip, slut!" my wife yelled out, startling her young captive.

"Strip! NOW!" the last word really got to her. I watched the younger Amber quickly obey her older cousins command.

Once completely nude, she was chained, by my wife, to the shackles above her head. I was then asked to flip the switch on the right, until she said stop. I then watched the chain pull little Amber's arms above her head. This exposed her young breasts and made her lovely, young, vaginal labia puff out thru her fuzzy, dark bush. It turned me on so much, to see the girl's humiliation. She saw me looking at her pussy and she started to cum from the sheer sensuality of the situation!

My wife slapped her cousin's ass hard, pulling little Amber and me from our reverie!

"You will not cum unless we say you can! Is that understood?" my wife barked out!

"Eat shit!" little Amber screamed in insubordination.

This really pissed my wife off!!! Her face turned a deep shade of crimson in total anger. And with a rage I've never seen before or since anywhere on Earth, my young wife, Amber, the love of my life, opened her mouth and out spilled every foul and profane term ever uttered by man or sailor since the beginning of time! My God! She even put George Carlin to shame!

Well... This, needless to say, shut young Amber up for good! There was nothing, I mean, NOTHING that could be said. By ANY one, ANY where for fear of incurring my wife's verbal wrath!

With all that said, my wife asked me to get out. She followed directly behind me and closed the door and turned out the lights, leaving the little Amber in a darkened room all trussed up like a side a' beef in a smoke house-meat locker.

It was 6:00am and I was horny as hell. My wife saw the discomfort in my eyes as I winced with each step that I took. The truth was, my afore-mentioned erection had grown harder and it hurt like hell...

Amber threw me into the other bedroom and turned on the light. I blinked twice, and then did a double take! What had she done to the room? It looked like a medieval torture chamber.

"How did you do all this in one day? And, where did all this stuff come from?" I asked.

"Some of it I bought from an old boy-friend, you remember Tom? The boy from my 18th birthday party? Well, he now runs his family's Porn Shoppe, in town. He helped me put some of it together." She continued, "The rest of it--I just made myself. The Torture Table you're sitting on was an old door from the basement bathroom." (I had wondered what had become of that door, the day before, when I had to use that bathroom. Now I knew.) My wife was the "Martha Stewart of S&M!!!"

Amber said, "Here. Tie me down, so you can help your little friend, there" as she pointed to my, still-aching, hard-on.

She lay, flat on her back, on the table/bathroom door and locked her left hand in a shackle. I put her right hand in the other leather wrist cuff and clamped it tight. I then cut off my wife's nightgown with my trusty pocketknife and put a cushion under her ass, exposing her shaved pussy. I love looking at and playing with her bare lips, which she still shaves for me every 3 days. I decided not to give her any foreplay. I just wanted to sink my sore cock into her tight hole. I needn't have worried, tho', as her pussy was already drenched from the anticipation of the pounding it was going to receive.

And pound it I did, too! I sank my cock right into her cunt in one thrust! Her juices started squirting out the moment my penis entered her vagina. I'm telling you, my wife is one HOT, little woman!!! This was the first time we'd had sex since we'd got back from our honeymoon, four nights ago. We were sooo ready to fuck each other's brains out, at that moment; we'd've killed anyone in our way!!!

My orgasmic little wife was gasping for breath as she let out an ear-splitting shriek and gushed a load of juices all over the table. I wasn't far from cumming, myself. A minute later I blew a load of love sauce, and filled up her tight little cunny with my own cum!!!

"NNNAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" we both screamed in unison, vowing to never deny our need for sexual gratification with each other, again. And sealing the deal with a kiss (a sacred bond between us!)

With that taken care of, we could now turn our attentions on what to do with the messy, little slut in the next room...

The next morning was a Saturday so we didn't have to go to the office. We decided, however, to ignore the little slut and just have an "us" day. Amber and I did things that a normal newlywed couple would do: We went shopping for furniture. We went grocery shopping. We went walking thru' the park, holding each other's hand, and laffed the whole time we were together! We had a great time. The fact that Amber was half my age didn't bother us at all. In fact, it felt like she was older than me at times. Fr'instance: I wanted to climb a tree and she didn't, saying that if I were to fall and break a hip, she would be forced to put me into "an old folks home!"

"Hey! I'm not THAT old, yet," I was quick to point out!

"And you may not make it to 'that old' if you're not careful," she was quick to counter!

The truth was, I was only forty-four years old. I looked twenty-four, because I'm Irish (Irish men tend to stay young looking well into their sixties.) And each day I spent fucking my beautiful, young bride, took another two days off my looks! (So, at this rate, after we've been married and fucking for thirty years, I might look like a "toddler!?")

Anyway...

We got back home, put away all the neat stuff we'd bought for our future (not to mention dinner,) and remembered our little problem, bound and gagged (my wife had stuffed her cum soaked panties into her cousins mouth to shut her up) still in the bedroom of the Guesthouse.

"Leave her alone," I was told in no uncertain terms.

"Gee, you sure are bossy lately," I said. "I'm going to have to show you who's boss when this is all over. And don't think I won't, little girl. You're still my wife... And I can still put you over my knee for a spanking, my little fuck hole!"

She just got all giddy at the prospect of a good, sound thrashing to her buttocks, but said we first had to whip young Amber into shape. And when she said, "whip," she meant, "whip!!"

It was time.

"Oh, Lucy... 'Jou ga' some 'splainin' ta do!" I said, doing my best "Ricky Ricardo" imitation.

"WAAAHHHH!" Amber, my wife said, doing her best "Lucille Magillicuddy" imitation. We skipped, hand-in-hand, to the Guesthouse, singing the theme song from "I Love Lucy" the whole way.

We always found it a good idea to lighten up a tense situation before going into battle. And this, we figured, was gonna be a battle... Of wills!

"Wake up, little slut! Its time to start your new life!" my wife yelled at her cousin, after turning on the bright lights in the Torture Chamber. We had carried little Amber's sleeping body from the padded cell into the Torture room. She couldn't move at all. We'd strapped her down to the same table on which my wife and I had fucked the night before. Knowing this made us both really horny, but we decided to prolong our "agony" a little bit longer.

"Would you please untie me?" little cousin Amber pleaded.

"No! Not 'til you've learned to behave, you little slut!"

My wife continued, "That is to be your new name around here... 'slut!' Chris, we will now refer to my cousin as slut. With a small 's'. I am the only 'Amber' here, from now on! Is that understood?"

All "slut" said was, "Fuck you, bitch!" To which my wife just said, "You don't know when to wise up, do you?"

CRACK!!

Amber hit her cousin with the whip.

CRACK!!

CRACK!!

She lost herself in the moment...

Both girls were breathing heavily, now! I have to admit, so was I!!

I said, "May I partake of yon, fair maiden's flesh?"

"Please, Master... Have at her!" my wife replied.

I decided to use the paddle on her tight, little buns. I really hauled into her ass flesh, too.

"Now who's a dickless prick, huh?" which made absolutely NO sense to me either, but it made me feel good to remind her to never call me an insulting name again!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

I completely lost MYSELF in the moment, as well!!!

Our little slut was beginning to see the error of her ways. But I didn't care, yet. I was having too much fun reddening the little sluts bare ass, until I heard my wife remind me, "Honey, we're not trying to draw blood! We're just trying to teach her a lesson, or two. Remember?"

I felt so embarrassed.

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry, cousin AM... Uhh, slut! I just wanted you to know that,... well,... you hurt my feelings the other day,... and... Well... If you do it again, I'll tan your ass, again! Got it, you little cunt?"

"I'm very sorry, Christopher. Very, very sorry! Please, forgive me," slut begged.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, cracking her ass again, just to further get my point across!

My wife (whom I'll refer to as Amber for the rest of this story) looked over at me and smiled, saying, "Good for you, Honey. Good for you! Now aren't you glad you got that off your chest?" Then she rolled her eyes. She obviously knew I was kidding about my feelings being hurt. Heck, I'd been heckled by professionals, in my days as a stand-up comic, MUCH worse than "dickless prick," and lived to perform again. It taught me to have a thick skin, I guess, if nothing else.

No, Amber knew the reason I was spanking "slut's" bottom red was because I liked to! I had always wanted to do some B&D... Show my true nature as a Dom. And seeing this sexy little cunt tied up like this must've brought out the "Master" in me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.