Home Business
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

The camera then panned left and focused on a closed door, that was obviously the bedroom of the suite. The door opened and a black man dressed in a tailored, navy blue suit, wearing a starched white dress shirt and a carefully knotted gold tie entered the room.

"Brooke, say hi to Karem," said Ray.

"Hello," she said shyly.

"The pleasure is all mine, all mine," said the black man as he took her in his arms.

In room 315, five floors below, Scott Fuller caught his breath as he saw the man who would be only the second person to fuck his wife. The man was taller than average, extremely handsome and very black.

Ray had chosen Karem to be the first for one reason. He was a very accomplished, patient lover. His assignment tonight was very simple: to make Brooke so hot that she would fuck anyone or anything. He had been told to take his time, make her want it so bad, she would beg for it; to take her to a level of ecstasy that she had never attained before.

His thick lips met hers. His were pliant. Hers were resistant. To himself, Karem said, "we shall see my beauty, we shall see." He took her resistance as a challenge. Oh, he knew that she was there to fuck him and she knew that he was there to fuck her and the audience knew that they were there to fuck each other. That, however, wasn't enough for Karem. He didn't just want her to be willing for his cock to enter her body. He wanted her to be desperate for it, to ache to be fucked.

"Do you like music?" He asked. She didn't answer but nodded her head positively. He moved out of the picture and, in the background, the soft sound of music, composed especially for lovers, could be heard. "Brooke, let's sit on the sofa. Would that be okay?" Karem asked as he took off his suit jacket, carefully folded it and handed it to someone off camera. Then, he slipped his tie off and it too disappeared.

The handsome black man sat in the corner of the sofa that matched the chair Brooke had been sitting in. He took her hand and gently pulled her down next to him. He draped his muscular right arm over her bare shoulders and he could feel the stiffness of her body. Not a word was spoken. He began making small circles on her right shoulder with the long black index finger of his right hand. After a minute she began to relax. He buried his face in her lustrous hair and inhaled the fragrance that was the residue of her shampoo. With the tips of the fingers of his left hand he softly, so softly, touched the tips of the fingers of her left hand. They were making a connection.

Brooke was hyper-aware of the length of his hard body being pressed against her side. What he was doing with his finger tips was driving her wild. He lowered his head to the crook of her neck and kissed her bare skin so softly it felt like butterfly wings. Then he kissed her left shoulder.

The camera followed Karem's every move. Brooke had subtly turned toward him and squeezed even closer to him. She had forgotten Ray, the camera and the cameramen. She was totally focused on her feelings. The hand that had been making tiny circles on her bare shoulder moved down and cupped her heaving breast. The cloth of her dress was all that was between her warm flesh and his black hand. Her nipple pressed against the center of his palm. She so wanted for him to touch it bare, to play with her nipple, but he didn't, he just gently pressed against the swollen, sensitive orb.

Scott saw his wife turn her head toward the black man, raise it slightly, moisten her lips and look longingly at the man who smiled and kissed her on the forehead, not on her parted expectant lips. The handsome black man stopped touching her finger tips and raised his hand to her other breast. Now, both globes were being gently held by a large black hand.

The sound on the computer in room 315 was excellent. Scott could hear the soft music in the background and the sound of his own wife's labored breathing. He knew the signs of her arousal and he knew that Brooke was sizzling. She enjoyed foreplay and this man seemed to be a maestro at it. Also, although it was extremely difficult, he had respected her request and hadn't fucked her during the last two days. Apparently, she wanted her pent up passions to be unleashed, here, in Seattle in front of cameras.

Karem's left hand released her breast and touched her bare thigh just below the hem line that had ridden high on her leg. He gently communicated with his hand letting her know that he wanted to touch the warm inside flesh of her leg. She slightly parted her legs and his fingers slowly moved down and rubbed the inside of her thigh. She, once again, parted her lips and lifted her face toward his. Again, he smiled at her and then dropped his face and kissed her neck. Then, he ever so slowly moved his hand up her leg until the hem was above her pussy. He touched her pubic hair so softly she could hardly feel it. Then, he traced the cleft that was covered with her dew. She expected the finger to part her lips and touch the swollen nub of her clitoris but it didn't even though she spread her legs wider in invitation. The cameraman moved in so close that the camera he was holding was within two feet of her vagina.

Then he abandoned her crotch, held her right arm and lowered his lips to the crook of her elbow. He traced kisses down her forearm and then took her hand and drew it to his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on each manicured finger. When his saliva had bathed the pinky on her right hand, he repeated the same process on her left hand. When that was done, to his satisfaction-- and he thought hers as he interpreted her sighs and wiggles--he bent over, lowered his head and began to kiss her bare knees. His kisses trailed down her left leg, then her right. He unbuckled the ankle strap of each shoe and removed it. Each foot was held and then lovingly kissed. Her insteps and then he sucked each toe until he felt her pulling him up.

Scott was watching his wife being treasured by this handsome black man.

Karem knelt between her legs. Then, as he kissed the insides of her thighs, he moved her dress out the way. She cooperated by lifting up so that it bared her ass. His thick black lips kissed her navel. Then his tongue fucked the tiny hole. He moved down to the tiny tuft of hair she had so carefully trimmed and shaped. His lips and tongue moved downward, parted the nude lips and touched her swollen clit. The instant that the point of his tongue came in contact with her very sensitive clitoris, she experienced and orgasm. "Ohhhh... mmmmmm... she moaned as she tilted her pelvis up to give him even greater access to every inch that was between her legs.

Brooke was nearly delirious. Her pussy was sooo empty. She and Scott had fucked more in the last week--except for the last two days, her self-imposed celibacy--than at any other time during their marriage. She so wanted the black man, who was making her feel so good, to fill her up. But, he was still fully clothed while she was spread wantonly with her hands holding his nappy head.

He kissed up and down her slit, slowly wormed is tongue just inside her cavity and swabbed the opening. He seemed to know exactly where every nerve ending was located. Then, the talented tongue toyed with her urethra, taint and crinkly asshole. He took the swollen clit between his white teeth and sucked, while so very gently biting, and moving up and down as if he were fucking a tiny, miniature cock.

Scott saw that this took Brooke over the edge. He had always considered himself a terrific pussy eater, but he was no match for this man who seemed to want to suck the juices right out of her. He placed one long finger inside her and soon it was joined by a second. He turned his palm up and felt inside for her G spot. When he found it, and there was no mistaking that he had found it, he began to softly massage it. While he was sucking her clit, the index finger of his left hand was worming its way, ever so carefully, in her tight ass, just up to the first knuckle. The triple stimulation was all Brooke could take. "Oh, ohh... please... please make love to me."

"What did you say?" Asked Karem as he lifted away from her crotch.

"I said, please make love to me... please," she pleaded.

"Brooke, do you love me?"

She was shocked by his question. "I like what you're doing to me."

"Brooke, you don't love me and I don't love you. I think I could love you, who couldn't. Now please tell me what you want."

"I want you to go inside me. I want you to fill me, I'm sooo empty I ache."

"Come on sugar. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me! Oh, please fuck me!"

Karem smiled, stood up, picked her up off the sofa like she was a doll and carried her into the bedroom. The screen went dark for almost a minute and then the camera focused on a naked couple in a frantic embrace on a king-size hotel bed with only a white bottom sheet stretched tightly over the mattress.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.