Home Business - Cover

Home Business

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

Scott was up before Brooke the next morning because at two in the morning, she was empty and in need of another fill up. A half hour later, she was sleeping like a baby with an enigmatic smile on her beautiful face. He, on the other hand, tossed and turned all night knowing the decision that faced him in the morning.

After he put the coffee on, he downloaded the photos he had taken of her to his hard drive then wrote the following e-mail to Ray:

Ray: I'm attaching fourteen photos that I took last night. Tell me what you think.

I also want you to know that yesterday Brooke asked about any contact with you and so I let her read your e-mail and my response. In the afternoon, we went shopping. She now owns two dresses that can't be worn with bras. She has also agreed to dispense with wearing panties. The high heel sandals that match the dresses are the highest and sexiest she has ever owned.

Last night, we spent another hour on the Internet at your site before our photo session. I also asked her to get on the pill.

Ray, I'm sure glad you weren't interesting betting with me. Still not sure how things will end up, but, I've buckled my seat belt because we're moving much faster than I thought we would be.

Scott.

It was now or never. If he pushed the send button, then the e-mail and the attached photos would be transmitted to Ray's e-mail address and out of his control. If the e-mail were sent, then for the first time, another man would be able to view his wife's charms. Then, if things went as he now thought they might, within days thousands of other men would be able to see what only he had seen. Should he do it? Could he send the e-mail? He could and he would. He moved the mouse until the cursor was on the send button and clicked it.

When he took a cup of steaming coffee into Brooke, she was already stretching. "Good morning lazy bones," he said.

"Oh Scott, come back to bed. I've got an itch that needs to be scratched," she smiled at him and then slipped both hands under the covers and between her legs.

"Brooke, I think you're trying to kill me. Did you take out a large life insurance policy on me?"

Both laughed. "No silly," she said, then took a sip of the hot coffee. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so horny. I want you inside me all the time."

"Let me explain the male anatomy to you, baby. You see, men have to get an erection before they can get inside a vagina. The blood that goes to a man's cock has to be taken from some other part of his body. I think the last few days the blood has been drained from my head. You've literally fucked my brains out! See that greyish, gel-like substance on my pillowcase?" They laughed together again.

"Yesterday was terrific, baby," Scott said. I love your new clothes and thanks for watching Anne with me, again, on the Internet. You were so fucking hot last night and early this morning. Also, thanks for posing for the photos." He knew that he had to tell her what he had done no matter what the consequences. "I've done something that I think might make you really angry. I've..."

"Scott, are you going to tell me that you e-mailed the photos to Ray?" She asked as she set the coffee cup on the night stand.

He thought he knew his wife. He didn't think she could surprise him any more than she had yesterday when she asked about Ray contacting him. Well, she had surprised him again by guessing what he had done with the photos. "Yeah," he confirmed. "I sent them to him this morning," he said sheepishly.

"What's he going to do with them?" She asked softly.

"Nothing. He was curious about your appearance. I had told him how beautiful you are and I guess he wanted to see for himself," Scott said. "How do you feel about it?"

She thought about his question before answering. "I'm not sure. The idea of a strange guy seeing me, seeing all of me, is both embarrassing and exciting. I'm not a teenager anymore. He's probably used to seeing young hard bodies."

"I can't believe you're saying that. You know that Anne is about your age. Jackie on the Hot Wife Hotel site is older than you and she's a knockout. That woman, Nina, was 35 when she wrote her story so she might be the same age you are or close to it. Then, let's see, oh yeah, Cherie at the Wetlands has to be about your age. I don't remember reading about Cathy's age and Anny claims to be young, whatever that means. No, Brooke, I'd say that if Ray is looking at your pictures, he must be holding his hard cock in his hand."

"Scott Fuller, what a thing to say to your wife!" She exclaimed, pretending to be cross with him. "Did you send him a text message along with the photos?" She asked.

Oh, oh, thought Scott. I may be in deep shit, he said to himself not remembering exactly what he had written but recalling that it might look like he and Ray were conspirators. "Yes, I dropped him a short cover note and told him about some of our experiences yesterday." He waited for her to ask to read it but she didn't and he didn't offer it up.

"I can't tell you how confused I am," said Brooke. "It's like I'm two people. One is a real slut and just wants to fuck you 24/7. The other is the responsible Brooke, the old Brooke. The mother, loyal and a true wife... she's practical, modest and chaste. That Brooke would die if she thought that a man in Boise might be looking at photos that revealed everything." She took a deep breath, exhaled slowly and said, "I'm not sure where this is going Scott." Then out of the blue she surprised him again by saying, "do you think Ray might have answered your e-mail?"

She threw off the covers and padded barefoot and naked into the den with him. She looked over his shoulder as he scanned his in box and skipped two messages that he knew were rejections from potential employers. There is was, an e-mail from Ray. He opened it and together they read:

Scott: I'm out of breath. I've been looking at the shots of beautiful Brooke and I have to tell you, I've never seen a more stunning and sexy woman in all my life. No disrespect intended for my own beautiful wife.

Now that I've seen what she looks like, I must say that I think this can be bigger than we've ever imagined. There isn't any reason, that I can think of, that would prevent your gorgeous wife from becoming, almost instantly, the queen of the Internet. I'm unaware on any site that features a woman as fabulous as she is. Not only is her face gorgeous and her body perfect but she's so photogenic. The camera loves her and she seems to love it. You've got yourself a winner. I think I hate you because you're able to slip your cock inside her sweet pussy whenever you want to. Wish I could, just once.

Scott stopped reading and looked at Brooke to gauge her reaction. She was flushed. Her breathing was ragged. She looked from the screen to her husband, smiled and then looked back at the monitor and continued reading.

I'll wait to hear back from you. I need a green light on posting some of her shots. Then, I'd love for her to write a short bio and tell how she feels about getting into this. Remember that we also need to pick a name for the site. It doesn't have to be one that I suggested. Then, just tell me when you can come to Seattle and I'll make all the arrangements. I've got some ideas that we'll need to talk about. What I have in mind might be a little more difficult to arrange than Anne's typical trips.

Hopefully, Ray

Well? Scott asked.

"I'm going to have to think about it. Like I said, there seems to be two people inside me. Two very different people." She said thoughtfully. Then, she smiled at him, turned, looked over her shoulder at him and said, "I've got a busy day. I'm going to get dressed."

An hour later, after she had showered, dressed in one of her new ensembles and made a phone call, she walked into the den on her new high heels and said, "honey, I'll be gone for a few hours." She kissed him on the cheek and said, " I love you. Why don't you try to find what Ray has in mind that might be so difficult for him to arrange?". After she left, Scott dialed Ray's cell phone number. Again, he answered after the first ring.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.