Home Business - Cover

Home Business

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

During the next two days, neither of them talked about the home business that Ray had discussed with Scott. Brooke seemed to be her old self. She was enthusiastic and confident in Scott's abilities. Scott went back to the routine that had been his life since his termination and before his trip to Seattle. Most of every day was spent on the computer, reading trade journals on line and looking for any job in his field. He had, long ago, lowered his expectations and was now expanding his job search geographically, by line of work and even his previous salary requirements.

There was one change, however, in their relationship. They had made love more in the past two days than during any two-day period he could remember, including their honeymoon. Brooke seemed insatiable and she was exhausting him.

On the third day after he returned home from Seattle, he saw that he had an e-mail from Raywest@XXX.com. He quickly opened it and read the following:

Hi Buddy: The rest of the shoot went great. I'll have one of the videos, and a still set, up on the site in a couple of days. Take a look and tell me what you think.

I've been busy. You now have a third party pay partner. My cut will come out automatically. I've also made all of the arrangements for your site. I can even pay for the name registration and add it to the first payment if you want. Just let me know. Open the attachment to this e-mail for further details. If you have any trouble, I'll help walk you through it. Also, we will need to come up with a name as soon as possible. I've been thinking about it, hope you don't find it presumptuous but what's your opinion of the following?

Brooke's Bucks (BB)

Brooke's Black Bucks (BBB)

Brooke Balls Blacks (BBB)

Brooke balls black bucks (BBBB)

I really think that there's a lot of marketing potential. here. We can start teasing on our site, and several others that we link with, just as soon as you give me the word. We would say something like: "Brooke's cumming," "Brookes cumming in two weeks, etc." You get the idea.

I've also talked with several of our contacts in Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles. With just twenty-four hour notice, we can arrange the initial shoot. The phone numbers are in the attachment as well as the phone numbers of photographers in each city. Or, I can make the arrangements for you. Suit yourself.

Speaking of Brooke, what does she think of the idea? Let me hear from you.

Scott read Ray's e-mail twice before clicking on "compose" and writing the following:

Dear Ray: Thanks for taking the time to make all of the arrangements. However, I think your efforts may be in vain. Brooke shot down the idea and it crashed in flames. I think that there's zero chance of her coming around, even though we spent a total of two hours at your site and the others that you recommended.

I also want to thank you for the wonderful meal in Seattle.

Hope things continue to go well for you. Obviously, you've given this a great deal of thought and you know what you're doing. Sorry things didn't work out.

Scott.

An hour later he received the following message from Ray:

Scott: Call me on my cell, ASAP.

Ray answered on the first ring. "Hey buddy, don't be discouraged. I'd be shocked if someone like Brooke instantly took to such and extreme idea.

"You don't know Brooke, when she makes up her mind, that's it," said Scott.

"You're right my friend, I don't know Brooke but I do know women. Think about it. You said that she watched our site and the others for a couple of hours. That's really something, if you ask me. Hell, if she didn't run out instantly, then there's more than a spark of interest on her part. Be patient, we can make this happen if it's something that you want to happen. Is it?" Ray asked.

"Yes, but it's not up to me, it's up to her."

"In a way, it is up to you. Nothing worthwhile just happens by itself, you have to make it happen, you have to have a plan, " said Ray.

"Well, I explained the money, the travel, that we could do it from home," Scott said. "She accepted all of that, it's the intimate involvement... what would be expected of her that turned her off."

"Not surprising man, not surprising. If she liked what she saw, then you must be getting more pussy than ever before." Ray laughed then asked. " Am I right?"

Scott was surprised. Ray had called it perfectly. "She's wearing me out, man."

"That's what I thought, that's what I thought," Ray said excitedly. "Okay, here's what we do. Don't mention anything more about it to her. She'll bring it up in a few days, that I can promise. When she does, show her the two e-mails, the one from me and your answer. Don't tell her about this call though."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.