Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

Finally, after several long moments of growing pleasure, she gasped and said, "Yes! give me more! I wanna cum again... I need to cum again,... please," she cried.

He smiled down at her as he increased the depth and intensity of his pumping, "Go on then,... do it... it's OK... ", he said as he closely watched her.

Angie knew what she needed now, but held back. When she felt this way there was something that always brought her to the highest level or erotic excitement. Whether she was alone or with a partner, it never failed to give her final boost she needed for her strongest orgasms. He seemed to know that she was holding back and from the way he was looking at her Angie imagined that he knew what it was she wanted, no needed to do.

He held her gaze for a moment then looked down at her pussy where they were joined and then back to her face. Angie knew then she could not wait any longer and she slowly reached her left hand down across her belly, between their bodies until she touched the soft mound of her pussy. Her fingers spread her outer lips open near the top of her slit and she reached for her hot, erect clitoris. He continued fucking her as she wet her fingers with her juices til they slid smoothly and expertly on her center of excitement. Angie grunted with pleasure as she began running her wet, slick fingers across her tight little clit. She closed her eyes and found her rhythm and almost immediately felt an additional rush of pleasure. When she opened her eyes she saw that he was fixated on her hand moving between them on her sweet little bud. He seemed fascinated and she found that she liked having him watch her touch herself.

"Mmmmmmm, yes... ", he hissed between his teeth. "Jack off for me baby,... jack off your hot little clit... cum with me", he panted.

She felt her climax approaching and knew she would not be able to wait. She straightened one leg as she always did when she orgasmed and that seemed to signal him that she was ready. His tempo quickened and she could feel his cock stiffening and swelling inside her. The feeling of his approaching orgasm was all she needed to reach her orgasm. It hit Angie like a jackhammer, one of the strongest she had ever experienced. Her pussy clutched his cock and she felt the release of her cum juice with her deep inner spasms. As she was gasping and grunting in orgasm under him, Angie felt him tense more and start jerking over her, his strokes shorter and his breath coming in hot gasps. He felt larger and harder inside her and his body tensed, she saw every muscle of his lean hard torso stand out in relief. She suddenly felt hotter and much wetter inside and knew that it was the combination of her female juice and his thick male cum, and the moment after felt that hot wetness leaking from her around the shaft of his cock, and trickling down over her ass.

They held their positions for several long moments, their hot breath slowing, and their bodies now wet with a combination of sweat and sexual juices. Angie lowered her legs and let her arms fall from around his body. He then slowly withdrew himself from her tight sheath and slid off the bed. He stood watching her for a moment, then crossed to the table and picked up several white towels and returned handing the to her. Angie, covered and began to dry and clean herself. She was feeling a combination of shame and returning fear.

He was already dressing and, as if reading her mind, looked at her and said, "there is nothing to be ashamed of, Angie... I am not going to tell anyone what happened here... and I am not going to harm you". He reached for her hand and helped her to her feet. She stood unsteadily for a moment then her gestured to the alcove in the corner and she walked over and behind the screen. In a moment he handed her clothes over to her and she dressed and composed herself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.