Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

He then reached over and picked up her dildo. As she watched he held it in one hand while he stroked it up and down with the other. He then wrapped his fingers around the base and slowly ran them up towards the head as if he were jacking it off, then near the top, he slowly brought his hand down along the thick meaty shaft. Angie was mesmerized at the sight of him masturbating that large cock. It was something she had been anticipating doing since she had purchased it and now here was her captor, seemingly able to read her mind, doing exactly as she had imagined.

"Well, "he said... "which shall it be, me or him? ", he asked.

At first Angie didn't understand what he was saying, then she realized he was asking which cock she wanted, his or the dildo. Unable to answer, she just stared back at him, so he smiled and said;

"OK,... maybe both then,".

With that he took the dildo and brought it to her lips. He rubbed the thick rubber head against her lips. The feeling almost as if it was real. The head was perfectly plum shaped and with the cock so close she could see the incredible detail of her new toy. As he continued to rub the dildo across her lips, Angie suddenly realized he was waiting for her to open her mouth and take it.

"Come on, aren't you going to get him ready for you,", he said. "It will feel so much better if he is nice and wet for you don't you think?", he asked.

Angie had no choice but to open her mouth and accept the dildo. As she did he slid just the head in and she wrapped her lips around it. It filled her mouth and the fat, thick head felt at once lewd and delicious to her.

"Go, on... make him nice and wet for you... suck him, Angie", he said. Angie started to use her tongue and as she did she felt how realistic the cock was and as she did he started to gently move in and out of her mouth in short strokes, just as if there was another man there, becoming more excited as she sucked him. While this was happening, she watched as he took his own cock in his other hand and started to slowly stroke it up and down, his finger wrapped around the shaft at the base like she had seen boys and men do so many times before.

Angie was no stranger to male masturbation. It was something she had seen many times since her youth and always found intensely erotic.

He saw that she was looking at him stroking himself and seemed to read her mind and said; "This looks hot, doesn't it? You like watching me jack off, don't you Angie?".

The sound of his voice talking to her, saying such sexual things, using those forbidden words while he pumped his hard cock aroused Angie and she nodded in agreement.

Slowly he pulled the dildo from her lips. As he did Angie tried to give it a final coating of saliva and it left her mouth trailing strings of wetness from her mouth. He moved the fake cock down to her pussy and rubbed the head up and down her now soaked slit. The feeling was delicious and Angie could not help but look down and watch as the thick shaft moved along her pussy, the head spreading her plump lips wide as it sought entrance. As he neared her opening, he gently pushed in and it began to enter her. He slowly fucked the large cock in and out in short strokes, each stroke becoming easier as she opened wider and the dildo got wetter from her juices. Angie looked down now and the sight of the big thick cock entering her naked smooth mound was more than she could bear.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm... " she moaned, unable to hold it in any longer.

He smiled and said, "I know, it looks nice doesn't it? It looks so good,... your wet open pussy taking that big thick cock. "

His voice saying such erotic things gave Angie deeper shivers of excitement. Angie looked down and saw that the dildo was now almost halfway in and sliding more easily with each stroke, the shaft now glistening with her female juices.

Angie now tried to open her restrained legs to accommodate the cock, and John saw her straining, so reached down and untied both legs so that she could fully accept her cock. As he did Angie lifted both legs up and pulled them apart slightly. This allowed him to fuck her more deeply with the dildo and it soon was almost all the way in. In the silence she heard the sound of it sliding in and out of her, the soft sucking sound of each stroke came to her ears and excited Angie even more and she knew that she had to have release.

She felt her orgasm in the distance and knew that her arousal would increase until she exploded. He saw the change in her and moved himself up over her head so that his hard cock was inches from her mouth. Without him saying a word Angie opened her mouth and accepted his cock. This was the real thing and the taste was what Angie craved at the moment. He fucked his hips toward her and she soon was sucking him deeply. She felt him tense in her mouth and she knew he was also passing the point of no return.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.