Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

He finally walked across the room to where she was laying. He still held her dildo. He stopped next to her and looked down.

"Let's see what Angie really looks like, shall we?", he asked. He reached down and unhooked her bra from the front and pulled it off her. "Mmmmmmm, very nice,... you have very nice tits Angie", he said as they spilled from her cups.

They were full and round, with small pink nipples, erect from her excitement and shame. He reached down and cupped one in his hand and squeezed. Angie tried to resist but could not move, and he just smiled again and reached with his other hand for her other breast and held them both. He then sat down next to her. Angie turned her head away, but her took her chin in his hand and pulled her back to face him. She saw that he was looking down her torso towards her belly and beyond. Angie tried unsuccessfully to turn her body away or close her legs, but her efforts just caused her panties to shift and bunch up more showing a bit of her full outer lips so she laid still. He reached down and stroked her soft, round belly, running his hand down across her tummy to her left thigh and back up her right and on up to her breast. Again, this time straight down across her belly to her mound, where he stopped and cupped her there. Angie tensed for a moment, then relaxed, hoping he would stop.

"Angie... "??, he said sounding a bit puzzled. In that moment Angie knew that he had discovered her most intimate secret.

For the last several years, Angie had taken to shaving her pussy almost completely smooth, leaving just a small bit of light and wispy hair on the top of her mound. Her lower lips and vulva were perfectly clean and smooth and the look was of a very young teenager. She had seen some women groomed that way in the sex magazines and thought that it looked very sexy. So on a lark one day had shaved herself. She was delighted with the results. He mound was full and round and her outer pussy lips were firm, plump and, exposed to view, they looked inviting and juicy. When she touched herself the sensation was also heightened and when she sat on the edge of her bed and watched as she used her vibrator the view was so much more intense and vivid that she orgasmed almost immediately. Sine that time Angie had kept herself smoothly shaved and had done so just that morning anticipating using her new toy. Angie knew as he touched her then that he could feel her smoothness. She tried to clamp herself together as she felt him pull her panties to the side to expose her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm... very nice", he said in a thick horse voice, different now.

His voice was full of sexual arousal. Angie could tell that, as excited as he might have been before, the sight of her smooth round pussy had now brought him to complete arousal. He reached into his pocket and took out a small folding knife and opened the blade. Angie's heart leaped to her throat. He brought the blade down to her side and, lifting her side band, cut it through. Then taking the other side in his fingers he pulled her panties completely off, exposing her totally.

Angie closed her eyes for a moment and waited for him to say or do something. When she heard nothing she opened her eyes and saw him looking down at her. His eyes were now sparkling and bright. He stood up next to her and pulled his sweater over his head, revealing a well muscled chest, lightly covered with a V of hair trailing down over his belly. He then unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, and took them off. He was standing there is dark bikini underwear. She could clearly see the bulge of him between his legs. He reached down and, as she watched slowly slid he shorts off. When he stood again, she could not take her eyes off his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.