Angie: The Ordeal
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

He rose from his chair and stood in front of her and gently took hold of her suit jacket and turned and placed it over the back of the chair. Angie now stood in wearing a white silk blouse and dark blue slacks. The blouse was slightly sheer and suddenly Angie could feel his eyes on her. As she glanced down she could see that her bra was clearly visible through the blouse, and she imagined that he could see the small bumps her nipples made through her clothes.

"You are a very pretty woman," he said after a while.

She tried to meet his gaze to show that she was not afraid. As she looked back at him, he was silent but nodded in her direction again, this time she knew what he wanted.

"No, please... , " she said, in what she hoped was a firm voice. He regarded her for a moment and reached out with his left hand and carefully took the top button of her blouse in his fingers. With a quick twist and flick he opened the button and Angie felt her heart quicken. His hand dropped to his side.

"Now you., " he said, with a wry smile. Angie realized what he was asking. Resigned to her fate, Angie looked back into his eyes and reached for the second button and, with as much defiance as possible, opened it. He smiled back at her.

"Good, that is much better, " he said, more softly now. "Go on now... finish... , " he said.

Angie tried to relax and show no fear. She reached up again and opened the remaining buttons, leaving her blouse hanging open, her white bra, and the soft skin of her belly showing. He stood still, watching her for a moment before he started to walk around her. He placed his hand on her as if to reassure and, as he passed behind her, started to slowly slide her blouse off her shoulders. Angie reached to pull the buttons closed but his voice in her ear stopped her.

"No!... just relax Angie, it is going to be fine,".

Angie relaxed her grip and he pulled the blouse from her hands and walked back in front of her. She stood there wearing a white blouse, hands across her breasts, head down feeling a rush of embarrassment. He took her chin in his hand and gently lifted it so that their eyes met. He smiled again, and softly said,

"Don't be shy Angie, let me see you", and he took her hands in his and moved them to her side. He looked down at her chest,

"Ohhhh Angie, what a big girl you are", he said as he regarded her chest.

Her breasts were 34C, round and very full. They spilled from the top of her bra and stood out firmly from her chest.

"You have very lovely breasts, Angie. I had no idea. Do you mind?", he asked as he reached up and gently cupped her soft full breasts in both his hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.