Angie: The Ordeal - Cover

Angie: The Ordeal

Copyright© 2003 by Jaytee69

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Angie, a middle aged woman who discovers a secret desire for domination and sex with a stranger when she is taken against her will. This is the first chapter and her first experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Oral Sex  

Many years earlier, as a young girl just discovering her sexuality, Angie had often fantasized about a mysterious stranger coming to her room late at night and taking her. These fantasies sometimes fueled her secret youthful masturbation sessions. As the years passed and she married and started her family, the demands of her husband, children and job had distracted her and diverted much of her energy from the area of sexual fantasy. But lately with her children grown and her husband much less demanding of her attention, Angie had found that her sex drive had greatly increased and she had rediscovered the joys of self pleasure. She even had secret "sex toys" she had purchased to help in her private pleasures.

Angie had also discovered a new world of sexual variety via her personal computer. She sometimes chatted on-line with strangers and their comments and conversations often excited her deeply. On those occasions, when she had the chance she would retrieve her toys and let her mind run free as she explored her most intimate sexual thoughts. As her passion would grow, and her body responded, stimulated by the feeling of her plaything, and her excitement deepened she would start to visit her most secret and deepest sexual fantasies. It was at times like that the dark stranger from her youth would sometimes return to Angie's thoughts. As she imagined how he looked and the things he did and made her do, her excitement would mount and intensify. Angie loved to prolong these sessions as long as possible, building herself up to higher and higher peaks of erotic passion as her thoughts become more and more explicit. It was these imaginary encounters that were among the most intimate and somehow most exciting of her many fantasies that brought her to her ultimate climax and she never failed to achieve her strongest and most fulfilling orgasms while thinking of Him; the dark stranger from her youth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.