Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We all sat back enjoying the fire the men had built. My own mind bustled with activity.

I had replayed Max's words throughout my head the whole way back to our campsite.

Now that we were back and nursing our beer, they silently ran through it again.

I thought of all the possibilities that could await this place, given the right tools, and the right motivation. I burst into laughter, as the vision of a long legged woman, with orange hair doing a striptease, filtered into my thoughts.

The others watched me intently as my own, self induced, laughing attack wore off, and eventually ended.

I told them about my vision, and I now was laughing to the point of pissing all over myself. The others were roaring in side splitting laughter, not only at the vision I had, but at the fact that I, a grown woman, had pissed myself in laughter. I couldn't believe myself. Sure I had made as ass out of myself many times before but this was different.

This was down right humiliating.

Jake must have sensed the painfulness of my embarrassment.

Honey, I think you are done drinking, don't you? He said it with a chuckle, but I hadn't heard that

Fuck you! I shot back.

I walked toward the edge of the woods. Finding our dish tub there, I filled it with a bit of water and washed my self. My pissy clothes even smelled of stale beer. I thought for sure I would puke. I thought that maybe my hubby was right, maybe I should be done drinking.

He walked up behind me, covering my still wet, but clean body. I slowly turned to face him. Our eyes met. He kissed my tenderly.

I understand what you are going through, I felt this same way today.

His voice cut into me. I buried my head deep into his chest, crying uncontrollably. After my shock wore off, I unburied my head and gave him a weak smile. I didn't know how long he had held me as I sobbed. I didn't really care. All I knew was that his arms felt wonderful. I didn't want him to let go, not yet anyway.

He sensed my need and pulled me closer. I breathed in his cologne, it was still strong and gave me comforting feel.

I then heard Jake's voice behind us. He was saying sorry repeatedly. I knew he was and I was too for acting like a drunken asshole.

I released my grip on Steve once more, only this time I walked back and into my husbands arms. Into the arms that protected me, into the arms I should have sought out in the first place. He kissed my tenderly, repeating his pleas for forgiveness. I told him that I was so sorry for acting like as ass and started sobbing again.

Jake walked me to the tent, releasing his grips only long enough to unzip it.

He lay me down softly. I was lost in my own self, I was lost in his strong arms. I nuzzled into him and slowly fell into sleepy state of being. I only remember a brief moment when Steve and Pam joined us in the tent.


Sunday

I felt the warm rays filtering into the tent and warming my bare legs. I tried to recall undressing, but my mind was blank. I glanced around the tent. Jake lay sleeping, and I noticed a huddled mass in the back part of the tent. A mass that I assumed was Steve and Pam.

I slowly pulled my jeans and t shirt on over my nakedness, then unzipped the tent and walked out into the new day. I breathed the fresh morning air. The faint smell of coffee filtered into my nose.

I stretched then glanced around the campsite. I didn't see anyone, yet the coffee was perking above the fire. I had thought of going back inside just to double check if everyone was accounted for. Just to see if my alcohol induced state of last night had followed me through to the morning. I quickly put the idea out of my head. Realizing that my nakedness this morning was the result of my own stupidity.

The burning in my crotch reminded me of my need to pee. I quickly walked toward the bath house and relieved my bladder. It felt good to have some type of control over my own body fluids again. Feeling refreshed and ready for the day I walked back to camp.

Steve sat quietly next to the fire. He seemed to be enjoying the morning as well as a cigarette. I walked by him and sat in the seat beside him.

Morning babe. His voice seemed bubbly

Morning, and thanks. I said He just looked at me, taking my hand into his.

You don't need to be sorry and I don't need thanks, we have all gotten that way His words were gentle but seemed to do little for my ego. I still felt like an asshole and nobody could change that.

It wasn't long before Jake and Pam were up and moving around the campsite as well. Pam seemed chipper yet she also had a aloofness that I wouldn't understand until later. We each took some of the remaining coffee. We had decided that we would finish up our coffee, change and then head out for breakfast. I glanced at my watch, relieved that it was only 8AM. I told everyone that after we ate, we would come back and take down camp. It sounded like the perfect plan, but sometimes perfect plans have a way of going all wrong.

Our meal was wonderful and more filling than any of us had planned it to be. As we each moved toward the door, we talked. Each one of us complaining that we had eaten to much and now didn't feel like doing anything. The jeans I had on seemed to grow tighter by the second, I unbuttoned them in hopes that it would help.

Jake saw my tender overstuffed belly peaking from under my shirt. He reached over, I think in attempt to rub my belly for me, and was shocked to see my mound top there to greet his stares. I glanced up and flashed him a naughty grin. His eyes sparkled as his fingers softly brushed my stubbled mound. I could feel my arousal growing more intense by the second.

We made the short drive back to the campground, in what seemed to be record time. My sexual fires burned like a raging inferno deep within me.

We each started small not wanting to hurry, not wanting to make the fullness in our bellies anymore painful than it was.

Jake walked slowly around inside the tent, gathering the things and setting them outside the tent door. It seemed like each time he dropped his armloads onto the ground, he stopped. Stopped and watched me. I was still a bit full but the feeling was slowly wearing away as I worked. I carefully packed the stuff into the van. Making as much room as possible. I had no intention of cramming the four of us into that little space the way we had. I knew I would enjoy whoever might happen to touch me, but deep down I knew we had to act like family. We have to act like responsible adults, not horny sex craving teens.

A challenge indeed considering all the weekend events, and our pending business venture. I could handle it, or at least I thought so.

With our van packed and the tent ready to be taken down and folded, we stood looking around our little paradise. I sighed. We each looked at one another, trying to find words to express our feelings. I knew what I was feeling. I wanted to take the three of them into our tent, and take my turns with each of them. Sucking and fucking till I couldn't move a muscle. I didn't want this weekend to end, now that I think of it, I am sure none of the others did either.

The painful realization that we were indeed returning to the normal world hit as Jake pulled the poles from the ground. I felt like blurting out Stop, Don't do that. I wanna stay. but no words came. We each stared at the mass of fabric laying at our feet. None of us ready to make a move, none of us ready to admit our family fun was indeed drawing to an end.

I cleared my throat, in hopes that the right words would come to me

Well guys, it has been great. I want to thank you all for the best camping trip I have ever been on. We will have to do it again really soon. As the words rolled from my lips I realized how shallow they had sounded. Not at all the impression I had intended.

I asked to others to help me roll our tent. I figured at least this act would help bring closure to the weekend. We each grabbed a corner of the tent, folding in upon itself.

Careful to push the remaining air from within it. As Pam, Jake and Steve stood above me, I rolled the tent. I felt as if I could have cried, but knew it would do little good in this situation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.