Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our laughter subsided, leaving a nagging dull ache in our sides. With our little exhibit finished, we mutually decided it would be best to return to our campsite. We gathered our things and slowly made our way back toward the site, back toward the comfort of no audiences. After changing and starting a fire, we all sat and talked. Each of us exploring our own feelings as well as hearing everyone else's. We were all in agreeance that today's uncanny happenings were amusing.

I was flushed as I explained my own feelings. My own sexual enjoyment having been watched. My heated flesh bouncing as they witnessed my insides being rammed to the fullest. I was embarrassed. In the same sense, the unique way it happened, was humiliatingly pleasant.

Jake and Pam also felt as I did, the whole experience was interesting, arousing and had an almost dreamlike sense to it. Steve on the other hand was pissed. More at himself than the people who watched, but pissed just the same. We sat an listened to him ramble on and on about how humiliating it was to know those sick perverts were getting hot from watching him, from watching all of us. He commented time and time again how fucking stupid we all had been for getting busy; outside, without confines of protecting walls.

I stood, slowly walked toward him and kneeled between his legs. As I gazed into his deep brown eyes, and softly spoke.

Steve, what we all shared was special, it was without limits. He nodded as if he wanted me to continue.

We all gave into our hidden lusts for each other, that is nothing to be ashamed of.

He began rolling his eyes, as if I was boring him with empty words. I sighed deeply.

Gently, I took his face between my hands. Our eyes met, and it was almost as if our stares were glued together by some imaginary force. I saw fear and hurt. I also saw confusion, where only a short while before I had seen pure satisfaction. I leaned toward him, kissing him tenderly on the lips.

Jake and I care for you and Pam more than you can ever grasp. Do you think I would do anything that could hurt you?

He simply shrugged his shoulders, his eyes now lowered toward the ground.

I knew he could hear the truth in the words I spoke. I knew he wanted to desperately believe them.

Pam and Jake were now standing behind me, offering any support they could give. I felt so sorry for Steve, yet I was still glad that our little escapade had taken place. I knew deep down he was as well.

I still worried that even when he came to grips with the situation, and actually admitted to liking it, that he would never be willing to allow me to be sexual with him again. I heart sank as the thoughts ran through my head. I knew deep within my soul that we could all continue to enjoy each other, if we did it the right way. I knew from Jake's own expressions of enjoyment, that he too wanted to continue and build upon the experience we had, had.

I stood, letting Pam slip into my place. I walked away, pulling Jake with me.

We sat holding each other. Each trying to understand, and register todays events. It was then that Jake reminded me of our dinner arrangements with the campground owners.

I had forgotten all about having dinner with them.

Pam glanced back toward me. Her expression showed that she too had forgotten about our plans for the evening. I could tell she was uneasy about meeting with the owners. My stomach churned a bit as well. Steve glanced up at me, his eyes dampened with tears.

I am sorry guys, I guess I should have realized, with a free porn show like we gave today, of course we would be the center of attention.

We all stared at him.

I am honestly cool with it now, thank you for explaining things to me.

We all, including him, chuckled at his comments.

We each gathered presentable clothes for our so- called dinner slash business meeting, and walked to the bath house.

I was still in a bit of a daring mood. I had decided that I would shower with my husband tonight. I figured what the hell, I had done it every night at home. Why not here too?

I walked into the women's part of the bath house and tossed our stuff onto the bench. The same bench that had started this whole incestuous adventure.

I checked each stall, making sure I was indeed alone. Then walked back to the door and motioned for Jake to follow me. He quickly followed me into the building, his hands groping me wildly.

I turned, slamming my puckered lips into his. Our tongues quickly finding each other, as we stood embracing.

Jake broke our kiss and looked deep into my eyes. It was as if I could read his mind, and I answered his question before he asked it. I told him I thought all was fine and that yes I enjoyed it very much. He stared, the shocked stare, I had seen so many times before.

How the hell do you always know what I am thinking? He asked I chuckled as I walked to the shower and adjusted the water. I then motioned for him to join me. He strolled over to the shower, the shocked stare still present on his face.

I just do, okay. I said as I stepped into the small shower stall. He joined me.

Our cramped space allowed for only one of us to wash at a time. I had no problem standing back a bit and watching him lather his firm body. I watched him take special care of washing his nut sack and cock. He blushed slightly, when he realized I was watching his every move. I smiled at him. All the while hiding the fact that; watching his soapy body move about, was turning me on. He finished fairly quickly and moved back to allow me the space to wash my own self. I washed my flabby folds with speedy effectiveness. I quickly soaped my legs, shaving them once over just to be sure I had no stubbles. Then I washed my hair and rinsed my whole body clean.

We stepped from the shower and dried quickly. I dressed, again being a bit pissed at myself for not packing panties. Jake stood beside me, watching my every move as I applied my make-up and fixed my still dampened hair. I stood back, gazing at myself in the mirror.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.