Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Saturday

The sun shone brightly through the tent windows. The temperature rising with each passing second. I stretched, breathing deeply. My nostrils filled with the pungent odor of stale sex. I smiled as I glanced around the tent, observing Pam and Steve sleeping soundly as they embraced each other. My husband, Jake, was also still sleeping sound.

I stood slowly and after gaining my balance, slipped into a pair of shorts and tube top. I unzipped the door and opened the flap. The golden rays filtered into the small area. I quickly moved and re-shut it, not wanting to wake the others. After starting a fire and putting the coffee on, I walked to the bath house to freshen up a bit.

Once inside the bathhouse, I relieved my filled bladder then splashed my face with water and brushed my teeth. I finished fairly quickly and started my journey back toward our campsite. I was really enjoying the freshness of the morning so I walked the long way back. I walked slowly, enjoying the sights and sounds of the nature around me. I glanced toward the pool. The owners were cleaning and getting it ready for the day and its many visitors. I smiled as my plans for the day seemed to unfold right in front of me. What better way to enjoy our last full day here, than to bask ourselves beside the pool all day. I loved the idea and I knew the others would enjoy it as well.

I made my way back toward the camp a bit faster now, remembering about the coffee I had put onto the fire before I left. I arrived back at camp to find the coffee perking away and the others still sleeping. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and even though it was a bit stronger than I normally like, it tasted great. I lit a cigarette and sat watching the fire snap and crack. The sun was now shining full force throughout the trees above. I glanced back at the tent, thinking of how hot it had been inside when I had gotten up. I pitied the others but made no attempts to wake them. I had decided that I would let them sleep until I started breakfast. I was personally starving, but wanted to wait and eat with my newest lovers. I grabbed a small handful of grapes to tide my hunger until the others woke.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the tent zipper. Pam walked from the tent and shielded her eyes from the bright sun.

Morning. I called out to her. She smiled and walked away, toward the bath house. I watched her tight ass sway as she walked farther and farther away. I could feel my nipples twanging and my puss quiver as I watched. I knew from my body's reactions that it would be an interesting day indeed.

I heard rustling from inside the tent, then muffled voices. I knew the guys were awake too. I walked to cooler and proceeded to get the fixings needed for our breakfast. I decided, since we would go out for breakfast the following day, I would use what eggs, ham, cheese and potatoes that were left for breakfast. I mixed all the ingredients into the large fry pan and set it onto the grate above the fire. Soon the whole campsite filled with delicious scents of cooking food. My stomach growled loudly. Steve and Jake climbed out from the tent, yaking loudly about their hot women. I smiled and gave them each a quick wink. I liked the idea of being referred to as a hot woman. They both walked past the tents edge and relieved the built up pressure in their piss hard-on. I watched intently. I have never been into watersports or anything to do with it. Yet, watching these two handsome studs watering the weeds with this golden stream was strangely arousing. They both finished and returned themselves to the confines of their briefs. I told them that breakfast would be ready soon and asked who was gonna help me by making toast. Steve smiled and said that he would, since he could get closer to me that way. I smiled in his general direction and continued to finish the meal. Pam walked back into camp, looking refreshed.

Morning everyone. Pam said in a cheerful voice. I was just setting the pan down onto the table when Pam walked over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She thanked me for a wonderful experience the night before and she also said that she hoped I would allow her to return the favor. I was beside myself with emotion. My hormones raged as I thought of her being down on me. My heart was leaping with joy, I felt so much love for her at that moment. I took her into my arms and held her close. I wanted to feel that closeness I had felt time and time again the night before. Her chest against mine, her hot breath and soft skin. The moistness between my thighs was almost to much to bear. She broke our embrace and walked away to fix coffee for her and Steve. I tried readjusting myself without drawing to much attention to my predicament. I glanced up only to find three smiles spanning from ear to ear. I felt my face warm as I blushed.

Are you guys gonna stand there all day, or are we gonna eat? I said, breaking the anticipation and tension that was forming.

We all sat and enjoyed the meal and made small talk about the kids and work. Not one of us mentioned the sexual urgencies we had, yet we all knew how the others were feeling. I told them about my plans to spend my day soaking up the rays by the pool. They all seemed thrilled with the idea. We finished eating and one by one we walked into the tent and changed into swim wear. I was more than thankful that I had packed my two piece. I loved showing off for Jake, but now I would have even more fun flaunting my big tits and wide ass for Pam and Steve as well. I slipped into my multi-colored suit and slipped my shorts back on over top. I was cool to touch, but my insides were heating up fast. Pam was next to change. She quickly took my place as I walked out of the tent. She was not as daring and ready to show all, she opted for her one piece black suit. I thought she looked great in it. Her nipples poked teasingly outward from beneath the thin fabric. I heard Jake sigh as she walked past him. Steve and Jake both changed rather quickly. I assumed the quickness was an attempt to hide their hardening cocks. Pam and I could only giggle like innocent school girls at their actions.

The four of us leisurely walked toward the pool. We stopped briefly, at the office, to fill our small cooler with ice and sandwiches for lunch then walked the remaining short distance to the pool gate. Jake Stood holding the gate open for us, like a perfect gentleman. A perfect gentleman, until we passed him. He followed his nice gesture with a hard slap to the ass. He managed to get Pam and Steve, but I was wise to his tricks. One advantage to being his wife I guess.

Well all walked toward an area at the back part of the pool, adjusted the lounge chairs to face the sun, and flopped down. All having full intentions of enjoying the beauty of the day to its fullest. We made small talk, while allowing our bodies to absorb the beautiful golden rays. I glanced over in Pam and Steve's direction. I watched the sun beating off their reddened bodies. Steve's trunks kissing his limp cock flesh. My increasing need, to have him inside me made my juices flow. I stood, announcing that I was gonna test the water. I got no response. I figured everyone else was sleeping beneath the sun's warm glow. I dove into the clear, crisp water. My nipples hardening as my body plunged deeper and deeper toward the bottom of the pool. I emerged at the surface, pushing my hair out of my eyes. I felt refreshed and once again cool. I dove underwater once again, swimming toward the ladder. I stepped from the cool water. The sun kissed water droplets glistened as I walked back to my lounger. I spread my towel and sat down, grabbing a soda from the cooler. Steve watched my every move. I again felt my guts twitch and my pussy quiver. It was as if his eyes where burning holes straight through my suit. I smiled at him. He returned the smile and stretched, then asked if I could hand him a soda. I stood reaching into the cooler, my breasts swaying, causing the fabric to pull away from them. He watched intently as I stood before him, teasing him with my fleshy jugs. He licked his lips hard, stretching his legs as he did. His swim trunks bulged to accommodate his swelling cock. My desire constantly growing as I handed him his soda.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.