Family CampOut - Cover

Family CampOut

Copyright© 2003 by MistressT1

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - happy family camping trip turns into hot 4some incestous action

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Pam and I sat and talked about our fantasies as well as our sexual fears. I intently listened as Pam spilled her deepest thoughts. My arousal growing with each new thing she talked about. I tried desperately to hide my desire. I wanted to touch her, feel her, please her. I needed to be felt, and pleased. I sighed loudly.

What is wrong Sis? Pam asked

Oh... Ummmm... Nothing. I stammered. I could tell by the expression on her face that she was not convinced. She slowly stood, holding her hands out toward me. I also stood, unsure of what was going to happen, but willing to let Pam be in control of the situation.

She grasp me firmly, pulling me close. Her moist lips only inches from my own. Her firm tits pressing hard against my own. She breathed hard and fast against my flushed skin. I could tell she too was aroused and in need to satisfaction. My mind raced and my body trembled as I fought my urges. She quickly pulled away and sat back down.

Steve and Jake walked back into the campsite a few moments later. I grabbed us each a fresh brew and sat back down. I was nursing my drink when Jake leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Honey, what's wrong? He asked I just shrugged my shoulders. Hell I didn't know. I was kinda confused and unsure of how any of my actions would be taken by Pam. It was obvious to me that she wanted to experience being with a woman and she wanted that woman to be me, but her fears were holding her back. I decided, against my better judgment, that I would have to take matters into my own hands if I planned to show Pam the pleasures of being bisexual. I wanted to talk to Jake about it, I needed his opinion, I wanted his help. I also knew if I talked to him that nothing would happen between Pam and I. I finished my drink and stood. I sensed that all eyes were on me, but I didn't care. After tossing another log onto the fire, I resumed my seat next to my husband.

So what do you ladies have planned for tomorrow? Steve asked. Pam just glanced in her husbands direction. Jake shrugged his shoulders indicating that he didn't have a clue. I didn't know either and shrugged my shoulders as well.

What everyone forget how to talk? Steve said in a rude and nasty voice.

No Steve, We are all enjoying the fire, and keeping our thoughts to ourselves. If you have a problem with that maybe you should go the hell to bed. Pam yelled in a angry tone. We all just kinda looked at Pam like she had lost it. It was not like her to be so vocal. I assumed that she was more frustrated with the bi curious situation than anything. Yet I was still unsure of how to approach her about it.

She stood and strolled over to our tent, unzipped the door and walked inside. I stood too, walking over and peering into the open tent.

Pam, are you okay? I asked in a concerned voice.

Yes, I am fine just a little frustrated with myself is all. I think perhaps I am just tired. She replied. I could feel her pain. I too was frustrated beyond belief.

I could hear the mumbles from behind me. The sound of fire being quenched. The soft amber glow of the remaining hot coals. I scooted inside and from in front of the door and allowed our husbands to join us. Jake had grabbed our lantern from the van and he carried it in one hand and a deck of cards in the other.

Hey I thought we could play a game of cards, that is if everyone isn't ready to crash. I smiled at him. Jake and Pam just looked at each other. I started to get the feeling that this camping trip was going to be a bust. Then Pam flashed that killer smile and I knew all was okay.

We sat in a circle and just kinda looked at each other for a few minutes.

Well... What game do we play.? Steve asked Silence fell upon the tent. We were all as quiet as a tigress on the hunt. Nobody moved, not even a muscle flinched. The uneasiness and tension was building, when Pam shouted out We could always play strip poker! In almost unison all four of us started busting up in laughter. We joked about playing such a game, and where the heated bodies would end up. I secretly loved the idea. I had fantasies involving both Pam and Steve for a long time now. The idea if burying my face into Pam's wet snatch; Or devouring Steve's hard hot cock. I could feel my face turn to a bright crimson, as the thoughts ran over and over in my head. My nipples tingled and my slick slit ached. I moved a bit hoping to relieve the pressure building in my pussy. I hadn't realized that Pam had gotten up to take off her shoes until I turned my head to readjust myself. I came eye level with her crotch. I licked my lips trying not to look to obvious. 'Oh My God!!, I have my face at her cunt. I can smell her woman scent.'

I raised my head a bit, glancing up to see her expression. My lips gently brushing against her zippered paradise. I swallowed hard. I was right where I wanted to be. But did she want me there? What was my husband thinking? What was her husband thinking? I didn't care. I eased my hands to her tight buttocks. Kneading them gently as I moved. I heard a faint growl come from her throat. I knew she was enjoying my touches, and the fact that she didn't pull away made it even more clear to me that this was indeed what she wanted. I let my thumbs glide along her inner thighs, her breathing quickened with my touch. I caressed her mound through her jeans, slowly letting my fingers pry the button open. Down... Down with the zipper, her bare un- pantied pussy glistened in the soft glow of the lantern. She gasp as my cold fingertips, brushed against her steamy snatch flesh. I too could hear myself gasping. My mind was a whirl of emotions, my heart racing, my breath rapid and hoarse. I could feel a strong burning deep in my belly, the burn that only pure sexual arousal can bring. My hands trembled as I eased her pants from her hips. They fell to the tent floor. Pam lifted her leg one after another to free them from the confines of her pants. Her beautiful silhouette etched into my mind, her delicate features and sweet smell. I glanced toward my husband, who now had his 7 inch pole in his hand, and was teasing it gently. I tried to imagine the thoughts running through his head as he watched me caressing his sister. My eyes shot toward Steve, he too was massaging his own erect manhood. And the smile en-bronzed onto his face as he saw his wife's shaven treasure. I was in awe with the whole situation, but not near as much as Pam.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.