Dragnuts: Unexpected Company - Cover

Dragnuts: Unexpected Company

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: The title might be misleading but not the story. Just another with Joe Friday and his partner Frank Smith. This time it's Frank's wife who becomes to foccal point.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   .

Authors Note: As with the first story and any more that may follow I don't wish or try to degrade Mr. Jack Webb or his excellent Dragnet series and that of Badge 714 that followed. It's just my musing and attempt at satirical humor. Please try and see it from my side. Thanks, Trog.


You're a Detective Sergeant assigned to stake out detail. There have been a number of robberies at night in the warehouse district. Your job: catch'em.

The story you're about to read is false, only the names haven't been changed to protect anyone. Dragnuts is brought to you by Chestyfields. As we've been telling for several weeks Chestyfields has been tested and the users check by an independent testing company. Their findings; Chestyfields cause no harm to the throat nose or sinuses. And now here is our star Jack Webb.

"Thank you George Feminine. Folks, I've been smoking Chestyfields for years and have never found another cigarette to compare, but don't just take my word for it. Go out and buy (cough) yourself a carton or (cough, cough) two and try them for yourself. Chestyfields, right for me and (cough, cough) right for you. (Cough, cough, hack, wheeze) Damn it Harry turn off the recorder."

"But Jack, we're still live and on the air."

"Shit."

Thursday July 17th. It was hot in Los Angeles. It was nine ten in the morning the temperature already hovering at ninety. The boss is Chad Elliott. My partner is Frank Smith. My names Friday. We had just gotten off the night detail as I walked to room 69, stake out. Frank was sitting in a chair yawning.

"Oh, hi Joe. Ready to call it a day? Man, I'm sure beat."

"Yeah I think it's about time."

"Hey, Joe, I just got an idea. Why don't you come over the house for a swim? It's really gonna be a scorcher today."

"Sounds real good Frank but you forgot something."

"Huh? What'd I forget?"

"You don't have a pool."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. OK how about this. We just got off a twelve hour shift, right?"

"Yeah."

"So why not come over and have a drink? I know it sounds odd being only ten in the morning but to us it's evening."

"You make it sound tempting but I don't know. After all it is still early morning."

"Yeah but wouldn't something tall and cool make you feel better before heading home to your little lonely apartment?"

"Frank?"

"Yeah, Joe?"

"When you're right you're right. Come on, let's go."

We grabbed our coats and headed out. I followed Frank's car and half an hour later pulled up to his house in one of the many suburbs of Los Angeles. As we got out of our cars I asked Frank a question.

"Frank, won't Fay be upset you bringing me home so early in the morning?"

"Naw, you know Fay and how much she likes you."

"Yeah I know Fay and the last time you brought me home without her knowing she wasn't happy."

"I know, I know but that was a long time ago, Joe. She's changed since then. In fact she was telling me just the other day how long it's been since she's seen you. Kinda like she was afraid you didn't like her anymore."

"Yeah sure, but are you positive she won't mind?"

"Look, Joe, I don't know about you but I'm going in the house. It's getting a little to warm out here for me especially after spending the night on stake out with no air conditioning in the car. Besides a nice tall cool drink sounds better than standing out here gabbing."

I shrugged my shoulders and followed him up the walk. He was right about it being hot last night in the car. He opened the door and inside it was nice a cool.

"Fay, Fay I'm home and I brought Joe with me."

From down the hall shuffled a woman just turned forty wearing a robe that seemed to be to short and somewhat small. The hem went only to the middle of her thighs and the top barely covered her chest. Even without make-up she was a striking woman what with her hair tousled and uncombed.

"Morning Frank." She stepped closer to him and kissed his cheek. "Morning Joe. Nice to see you again. It's been a long time."

"Morning Fay and yes it's been a long time. You're looking nice this morning."

"Oh posh. Don't try to flatter me, Joe. We've known each other much to long for that. My hair's a mess, I don't have on any make-up and all I'm wearing is this frumpy robe."

I saw her smile and caught it when she emphasized all when mentioning her robe. I wasn't complaining.

"Look, Fay, it was a long hot night in that car. I asked Joe to come over and have something tall and cool before going home. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. Come on in, Joe and make yourself comfortable. What'll you have?"

"You know me, Fay; just a beer in a cold glass will be fine."

I sat on the sofa and Fay brought my beer. It seemed she leaned over a little more than she needed and the front of her robed opened more. Fay was fine specimen of womanhood and she was showing me just how fine. After a few seconds of looking at her cleavage she stood up and gave Frank his drink.

"Tell me, Joe, why haven't you gotten married? I mean you're a very good looking man still young and all. You must have dozens of girlfriends."

"I don't know, Fay. I guess I just never found the right woman and no I don't have lots of girlfriends. Now why the third degree?"

"Oh nothing, Joe, just wondering."

I noticed when Fay shrugged her shoulders as she answered and couldn't help but see the heavy wiggling inside her robe. Trying to think of other things the subject was changed until it was time for me to leave.

Thursday night; eleven fifteen. We were sitting in the stake out car doing all we could to keep cool. It was another sweltering night in Los Angeles. We were watching the warehouse two blocks away.

"Fay really does like you, Joe."

"Oh? How's that?"

"This morning is the first time she ever sat with company wearing just her robe. Never seen her do that before."

As with Fay I caught the inflection of his voice when mentioning her robe.

"Well she's still a fine looking woman with or without her robe."

Frank grinned and I suddenly caught what I had just said.

"Frank, I mean..."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it. Hey, isn't that Harry the Rat?" Frank pointed at the windshield.

"Sure looks like him. No why do you suppose he would be down here? Doesn't he usually work up town?"

"Yeah last I heard."

"Let's see what he's up to."

We waited until he came closer before opening the doors and stepping out.

"Hold it right there, Harry."

"Wha... , oh it's you Joe. Hi Frank. What brings you boys down here so late at night?"

"I might ask you the same question Harry."

"Oh, well I was just visiting a sick friend."

"Who, Harry?"

"Just some bum. You don't know him; he's from out of town."

"Where's he from, Harry?"

"Chicago as if you didn't already know."

"You been casing the warehouse for him?"

"Now what gives you that idea? I ain't done nothing wrong and you got no right to roust me like this."

"You want to go down town and talk about it there?"

"Alright, alright you got me dead to rights. Yeah I been casing the joint for these guys. Never figured on runnin' up against you two."

"When are the going to hit it, Harry?"

"Tomorrow night. I was just giving it a final check. Come on, Joe, gimme a break. We go back a lot of years you and me."

"Yeah a lot of years, Harry. You know I can't let you go but I'll put in my report you were very helpful. Should go well with the judge and maybe you'll be out before you retire."

Friday July 18th. It was eleven at night when we busted the small Chicago gang as they hit the warehouse. Six men were arrested and booked. Later that morning after all the paperwork was done Frank invited me back to his house.

"What say, Joe, have a couple of drinks maybe a nice grilled steak to celebrate? We've been working on this case for five weeks now."

"That sure sounds good to me, Frank. It has been a long five weeks and I could use a break especially since we're off the next two days."

As before I followed Frank home and we parked in his driveway. Inside the house it was cool. Fay came down the same hall as before still wearing the same robe showing off her nice legs and thighs only this time the top wasn't closed quite so much. I found myself looking every where but at her.

Sitting on the sofa Fay brought my usual beer, leaned over and remained in place. My eyes automatically locked onto the expanse of cleavage and the firm looking swell of her breasts before I could tear them away.

"What is it, Joe? Something about me you don't like anymore?"

"No, it's not that, Fay..."

"Joe, don't tell me you swing the other way?"

"Of course not, it's just; well I don't know how to say it."

"Hey, Joe, I'm going to take a shower. After last night I really feel like I need one."

Frank gave me a knowing smile and disappeared towards the bathroom.

"OK, Joe, Frank's gone now so you can tell me what the problem is with you."

"I don't think there is a problem, Fay."

"Come on, Joe. How long have you and Frank been partners?"

"Around fifteen year now I guess, why?"

"And you've know me almost as long, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.