The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 12: Party Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Party Weekend - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was the day for the next party and Debby was coming by my office to pick me up. It was now the end of August, and the usual round of parties was disrupted for a weekend fling in the country. Ted and Alice West, several years older than anyone else in the group, owned a summer place up on Taylor Lake. For years now, the last party of the summer was a weekend long fuckfest at their camp, which was supposed to be very secluded and private. The Wests were, in fact, two of the founding members of our little group. He was a news anchor on a local TV station, and both were in their early forties. Still, aside from grayish blonde hair, both were in excellent shape, with bodies that looked ten years younger. Alice, in particular, had a very taut, muscular body, with small tits and a really tight pussy. She had come in second during the Olympic Night competition.

So, Debby took the boys down to stay with her mom for the weekend and then drove back to pick me up. Since we live twenty- five minutes from where I work, in the opposite direction from the Lake, it made sense for her to pick me up, rather than for me to drive home first. She wasn’t sure when she’d get there, so I planned on keeping my afternoon free of appointments, and simply bug out whenever she showed up. I mean, it’s never all that busy on Friday afternoon anyway. It was about three when I glanced out my window to see her pulling into the parking lot.

I stood and waved to her. Debby saw me and waved back, then pulled up to the rear entrance. I cleaned off my desk and grabbed my jacket, then headed out to leave. Debby was still behind the wheel, so I slid in the passenger side to ride shotgun. I leaned over to kiss her, and she put it in gear. Surprisingly, she was wearing a business suit. A tight, tailored, khaki colored outfit, jacket and knee-length skirt, cream colored frilly blouse, matching heels. Not what I was expecting for a weekend getaway. But before I could ask, she was talking.

“You’ll never guess what Mom did. When she told the General the boys were coming down, he told her to bring them over to the base. He’s going to let them sleep over in a barracks tonight and give them a cook’s tour all day tomorrow. Brian and Jimmy are so excited!”

“Wow!” I agreed. “I’d have loved that when I was a kid. What, is he going to stay with them tonight?”

“Um, hum. He was there at the house, and we loaded them into an open-topped Jeep or something, and off they roared. The boys were even wearing these helmets he had brought over!”

I laughed. I could just envision these things drooped down around their shoulders.

“I wonder what your mom thinks of this. With him babysitting the boys, who’s going to give her close order drill?”

“Jimmy, you pig! That’s my mother you’re talking about!” protested Debby. Still, she was smiling. “I suspect that’s what the General was doing there that morning. Drilling Mom.”

“They’ll just have to use the parlor for a few days,” I commented.

Debby just laughed, then turned the wheel sharply and pulled into a McDonald’s. “Honey, do you mind if we eat early? I’m starved, and I have no idea when or if we eat tonight.”

“Sure. But pull in and park. I eat while driving enough as is. Let’s go inside.”

Debby parked and we went in. After taking our burgers and fries to a small table, I asked her why the suit.

“Job interview,” she mumbled out around a mouthful of fries.

“Huh? I thought you were going back to the gym this fall?” For several years now, ever since Brian had started school, Debby had been working part time at a fitness center in town. I told her she was fit to begin with, but she simply asked how I thought she stayed that way. What the hell, the kids were in school (she quits every summer). It keeps her from hanging around street corners, and she makes enough for pocket change and putting some in the bank. The pocket change she blows on clothes, occasionally fancy party outfits, more often hot and sexy nightgowns and such. Fuck clothes, she calls them.

“I am. But Sue sold the place in June, and Margie told me the new owner’s a bit of a stuffed shirt. I figured I better make a good impression.” She kept eating.

“And?”

“And what?”

“And did you get the job?” I asked.

“Oh, sure. Really a formality. Mr. Benjamin’s not that bad, and Margie put in the good word for me. No problem.”

We finished in a few minutes, Debby cleaning up my fries. No lunch, I gathered. I took the keys from her as we headed to the car.

“Thanks, hon, I’ve been driving all day.”

Getting back onto Route 40, I turned the car north and headed for the lake. After a few minutes, Debby leaned back with her hands above her head and stretched. She really extended, like a cat waking, and I kept one eye on her. Her skirt raised several inches above her knees, and the jacket looked like it was about to pop its buttons. She looked over to see me watching, and asked, “What are you looking at?”

I took my right hand off the wheel and dropped it to her left knee, just below the skirt. I idly rubbed the nylon covered flesh as I replied, “Why, nothing, dear.” But I didn’t remove my hand, and in fact moved it between her legs and slightly higher, at least as far as the tight skirt would allow.

Debby grinned. “James, what kind of woman do you think I am?”

“I know what kind of woman you are,” I said grinning.

She unbuckled her seat belt and slid across the bench seat to the center, next to me. Arching her back slightly, she reached down and tugged the skirt higher. While still only at mid-thigh, it now allowed her legs to spread slightly, and I moved my fingers northward. I began to gently rub and massage her thigh through her hose.

Debby closed her eyes and leaned against me, moaning lowly deep in her throat. After several minutes like this, she quietly said, “Maybe we can stop along the way for a little tradition?”

“Capital idea.” Awkwardly, I pushed my hand deeper between her thighs and was delighted to discover that Debby wasn’t wearing pantyhose after all, but stockings. My fingers lingered above the tops. In response, Debby tugged the skirt even higher, and I soon was brushing my fingertips across thin lacy panties.

“Take off your blouse,” I ordered.

She unbuttoned her jacket and leaned forward to remove it. She laid it on the seat next to her and began unbuttoning her blouse. This took a bit longer, as she had to stop and unzip her skirt in order to pull out her shirttails and undo the bottom buttons. Looking around at traffic, she waited for a tractor trailer to pass, then skinned off the shirt and threw it in the back. Squirming down in the seat, she pulled the jacket back on and buttoned it up.

“Now the bra.”

With a performance worthy of a contortionist, she pulled both arms inside the jacket arms. My fingers continued to brush along her panties, feeling the warmth and moisture being generated. Debby undid the front clasp on her bra, which I had noticed was quite sheer and lacy. She poked her arms out again, then reached inside her jacket and pulled her bra out, which she also threw behind her.

“Ta da! Better?” she asked, snuggling back against me.

“Better. But you forgot something. Take the skirt off, too.”

“You’ll have to move your hand first.”

I pulled my hand out and began driving two handed again. Debby raised her hips and pushed the unzipped skirt to the floor, where she kicked it off and left it. I glanced down at her as she moved against me again. The stockings were fairly long, mid-thigh at least, and held up by a frilly tan garter belt. Her panties were also tan, transparent and lacy, and held on by strings which untied on either side. Debby took my right hand in hers and pulled it from the steering wheel, pushing it against her pussy. She spread her legs wide, and I began to vigorously finger her through the thin fabric.

Debby shuddered and closed her eyes. While her left hand guided my fingers around her labia, her right hand moved up and undid the top button on her jacket. She moved her hand inside, and I knew she was playing with her nipples. Moaning quietly, she said, “I put that ball in. You know, the one you bought me? When I went to the bathroom after eating. I stuffed it in. I hoped you’d want to do this.” I just grunted acknowledgment and continued to play with her.

After her first orgasm, I had her untie her panties and throw them behind the seat. Her pussy was still shaved, and my fingers promptly found her naked clit. In short order I had her gasping and shaking, screaming in pleasure as I made her cum a second and third time. Finally, I decided to give her a break. I pulled my hand away and put my arm around her shoulders. Debby sagged back into the seat, shuddering and breathing heavily, her face flushed and her exposed cleavage showing a light sheen.

By now I figured we had only about fifteen minutes of travel left. Tightening my grip around her shoulders slightly, I pushed her down on the bench seat. Debby opened her eyes and smiled at me. “Your turn?” she asked.

“Uh, huh,” I agreed.

“Okay. Just don’t get in an accident.” Debby squirmed around on the seat to face me. Carefully avoiding the steering wheel, she reached over with both hands and undid my belt and pants. Tugging, she began to pull them lower. Carefully lifting my hips, I let her pull my pants and shorts low enough on my thighs that my cock, straining to escape, was exposed. It pointed at the roof, throbbing and pulsing. Debby began to worm down on the seat, but I stopped her first.

“Wait,” I said. Taking my free hand, I undid the rest of the buttons on her jacket. Her heaving tits, with their massive pointy nipples, pushed the fabric open. I feasted an eye on the vision for a moment, then said, “Okay, now.” As she sank her head into my lap, I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her lower. I wanted an immediate deep throat, and Debby stuffed it all into her greedy mouth.

Having Debby blow me while driving is a bit of a dirty trick on her. The physical act of driving requires enough concentration that I simply can’t cum while driving. I don’t think she has caught on, because I usually end up pulling off the road first. But today, I just kept driving. A few minutes before we got there, I reached over and began rubbing the globes of her ass, sticking out below the jacket hem. Rubbing my fingers in the crack, Debby shifted enough for me to insert a finger into her asshole. Now she was moaning again, the sounds muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Spotting their name on a mailbox, I pulled off the road and drove down a long, tree-lined driveway. Several cars were already parked there as I pulled in and stopped. Alice waved from the porch and began to approach. I put it in Park and turned off the key. Time to let Debby finish me off!

Alice came up to the car as Debby began a fast up and down motion on my root. I rolled down the window as Alice approached.

“Hi! I was going to ask where Debby was, but I guess I don’t have to,” she said. Debby pulled off and began to look up, but I pushed her face into my crotch again.

“Don’t stop now, honey,” Alice said. “I want to watch.” Alice was barefoot, wearing a bikini top and cutoff jeans. Her hands moved down to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy through the fabric. I reached out the window and pushed the triangle tops to the side, exposing her small tits. Her nipples were rock hard as I began to pinch and fondle them. Alice responded by unzipping her shorts and thrusting her fingers into the naked slit they covered. No panties, I noticed. Debby really went to work on me, and Alice and I came together, Alice crying out as pussy juices flowed onto her hands, I grunting as I spewed upwards into Debby’s greedy mouth.

My cock wilting between her lips, Debby sat up again and licked her lips. Alice adjusted her clothing and went around the other side of the car. Debby spread her thighs wide and probed with her fingers for the silver ball. Alice’s eyes opened wide at the sight. Debby stepped out and the two embraced. She moved to pick up her clothes, but I said I’d bring everything in.

“Good, because I need a stiff cock right now,” she announced.

Alice laughed and pointed her in the direction of the house. “Just go in there dressed like that and somebody will take care of you.” She laughed some more, as Debby marched inside, taking off her jacket as she went. Coming back to my side, she opened the door for me while I zipped up and got out. “Speaking of cocks...” she continued. “You just warmed me up. I want more.” Taking my hand, she led me to a lawn lounger down by the water.

I lay down on the lounger, and Alice sat down next to me, sitting and facing to the side. She promptly undid my pants again and reached inside. She stroked me to hardness and tugged my pants down to my knees. My cock had a thick coating of cum and saliva that was drying in the breeze. Alice stood briefly to unzip her shorts and allow them to fall off, then she straddled me and the chair and sank down onto the cock straining upwards. Her pussy nibbled me as she impaled herself slowly. Who cared about gray hair! Her bald pussy was so amazingly tight! She leaned forward and I put my hands behind her back to undo her top. Tossing this aside, I began to nibble on her nipples, inflamed and erect. Alice supported herself with her arms on the sides of the lounger as she rocked above me, and we came together, just minutes after our last orgasms.


Ted didn’t come up until late that night, after the eleven o’clock news. That first night was just another mad orgy, everybody naked in the huge living room overlooking the shore. Finally, as we tired, two by two, couples retired to the bedrooms on the second floor. The rule about not sleeping with your spouse was canceled for the weekend, and we generally went to bed with our regular partners.

But there’s an exception to every rule. I had really racked my balls that night, and Debby climbed on top as soon as I got into the sack. I came, weakly I suppose, and she asked if I would mind if she went looking for some more action. She had been in a real fever since I had worked her over on the drive up.

“Sure, honey, go ahead. I’m beat. Sorry.”

“Don’t be silly. See you later.” I watched her get out of bed and put on a crotchless teddy that tied up the front. Then she turned out the light and left. I was asleep in seconds.

I awoke when the morning light came through the window above the bed. I could feel a warm backside pressed into my stomach, and I reached around and ran my fingertips over the full breasts to the nipples and began to move them in soft circles. Smiling, I pried open my eyes.

It wasn’t Debby! This was Carol, in a short sheer robe that had loosened nicely, spilling her tits out. “Morning,” she said.

“Morning,” I replied. I almost stopped my motions, but the look on her face changed that notion. “What are you doing here?”

Carol reached under the sheets and into my briefs. As she fondled my swiftly stiffening dick, she pouted and asked, “What’s the matter? Don’t you want me here?”

I groaned at the sensations swirling around my crotch. I moaned out, “Oh God, no. Don’t stop,” I begged.

“I met your wife in the bathroom last night. She said you were tired and sleepy, and she still wanted some more. I said I was feeling a bit out of it, too, and suggested we switch off. Jerry was in a randy mood, let me tell you. So, she headed off to our room, and I came here.”

“Don’t tell my wife this but thank God! She like to broke it off last night.”

“I think she was planning on doing that to Jerry. I looked in on them before I came up. She was bent at the waist, grabbing her knees and spreading her legs, and Jerry was assfucking her like it was his last chance.”

“Wow,” I said. All during this little conversation, we had continued to stimulate each other. Thoroughly worked up, Carol peeled off her robe and pushed my briefs down to my knees. Squirming atop me, she spread her legs and wriggled downwards. When my cockhead butted against her pussy, she wormed a hand between us and guided my stiff cock into her cunthole. Then she continued to squirm south until it was fully ensconced. We lay like that for several minutes, leisurely fucking ourselves awake. Then Carol, her breath quickening, supported herself on her elbows and began to move her body against mine. Her pelvis ground against me as she dragged her full tits through my chest hairs. She braced her feet against mine and began thrusting her cunt down onto me. She came quietly about a minute before I did, continuing her motions until I spurted up into her waiting and willing twat.

Carol rolled off me and we rested in each other’s arms until our chests stopped heaving. Then a gentle knock on the door roused us, and we looked up as Debby staggered into the room. She definitely looked fucked out, eyes sleepy, hair tousled, naked, Jerry’s cum running down both thighs.

“Move over, Jimmy. I need some sleep.” Carol and I laughed heartily, and we separated as Debby collapsed onto the bed between us.

Carol rolled out of bed and stood up. “Come on, Jimmy, let’s go grab a quick shower before all the hot water is used up!” she said.

I hopped out of bed and followed, stopping only to throw the covers over my wife and grab some slacks and a shirt. We could hear the sounds of movement downstairs as my wife began to gently snore. She was probably the only one sleeping. Or maybe Jerry was sleeping, too.

Amazingly, the bathroom was empty and there was plenty of hot water. Deciding to conserve water, Carol and I showered together. We must have been filthy. Carol had to really scrub my cock, and I had to concentrate on her tits and pussy. Fortunately, Carol is several inches taller than Debby. I took her standing up in the shower, from behind, something I can only do when Debby is wearing heels. This fuck was much more energetic than our earlier screw. Afterwards, we dried each other off, again concentrating on cock, tits, and cunt. Wouldn’t want to chafe!

I pulled on the clothes I had brought, and Carol wrapped a towel around her lush body. Then we kissed farewell, and she went her way, to dress, and I went mine, to get some breakfast.

Mode of dress today was erotic casual. The guys wore mostly shorts or swim trunks and short sleeved shirts. The girls wore short sundresses with nothing underneath, or perhaps a bikini, and high-heeled sandals. The pace was equally casual. While it was nothing to enter a room to find a swimsuit down and a dress up, the wearers rutting madly, the frenzied antics of the previous night were past. Today, we simply lounged around, resting and swimming, and occasionally taking a partner aside for some loving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.