The Swap Club
Chapter 10: Vacation

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Vacation - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The alarm clock got us up early, as early as when we go to work. No time to fool around this morning. A fast shower and down the hall to roust out the boys. A fast breakfast, and then an all-hands Chinese fire drill loading the car.

I swear, if we ever do this again, I’m going to load the car the night before. And doing this the morning after the party? Rather than wonderful planning, it began to seem a horrible disaster. If not exactly hung over, Debby certainly seemed a bit under the weather. God knows, I could have used some more sleep, plus an eight-year-old at seven o’clock is never good. Only Little Jimmy seemed in good spirits, his usual cocky big mouth self.

Somehow, we made it to the church on time to load bags and boys into a rented school bus. While Jimmy was going for a full week, his sibling was still a Cub Scout, and could only go for a half week. My parents would look after him until we came back. He had been to Scout Day Camp the previous year and thought this was just terrific.

Debby cried a little as she kissed her ‘babies’ good-bye. Noises like ‘ ... they grow up so fast... ‘ could be heard. Brian wanted none of this, being too big now. Jimmy told his mother to ‘Get a life!’ Finally, they were loaded, and we waved as the bus pulled out. Personally, I’ve been telling them since childbirth, “Eighteen, and you’re out!” Worked for me! Then I loaded Debby into the car, and we took off, too.

It was a five-hour drive to the seashore town we were staying. Shortly after we left, Debby, still looking a touch green, reclined her seat and went to sleep. Oh well, it’s not like I didn’t drive enough by myself. I put a tape in the stereo and headed for the ocean.

A few minutes before noon, Debby stirred and woke. The sleep had done her wonders, and she said she felt great. She stretched like a cat. Looked great, too. Even the weather had broken. She raised her seat partway, and I slid my hand over and patted her on the knee. Smiling, she reached down and rubbed my hand where it rested on her lower thigh. Still, despite whatever I might have wanted to do next, we were in bucket seats, and my reach just isn’t that great. After a few moments of gently kneading her inner thigh, I pulled my hand back to the wheel and we continued down the highway.

Debby stretched backwards again and pulled a small gym bag from the back seat. She had pulled it from the trunk when we had loaded the boys up. Now she began rummaging through it, as she began to change.

It was hard to keep my eyes on the road and off her, but somehow, I managed to do both and avoided an accident. First, she kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her socks. They were tossed in the back seat. Reaching under her t-shirt and sliding arms in and out, she removed her bra, which also landed in the back. Next, she unzipped her jeans, and wiggled out of them and her panties. To the back. Now she sat there, only in a t-shirt, giving me a good long show, as she sorted through her bag. My dick was definitely stiff, and I know she saw me adjust myself, to pull it out of a pants leg.

The first thing out of the bag was a garter belt, black and lacy. Leaning forward, she buckled it around her waist. Next, she pulled a pair of long, sheer stockings from the bag. These went on next, and Debby took a nice long time stretching them and smoothing them on her legs. Strap-on high heels followed, which if not quite as high as last night’s, were still very nice.

Next, she pulled a denim jacket out of the bag and placed it in her lap. Looking around at the traffic, Debby quickly peeled off her t-shirt and threw it behind her. In mere seconds, she had donned the jacket, but didn’t button it. I had an excellent view of her from neck to ankle, with everything in between. Finally, she pulled a long denim skirt from the bag and threw the bag in the back. Raising her ass off the cushion, Debby pulled the skirt under her and sat on it. The skirt looked to go below the knees but buttoned from waist to hem. Debby only buttoned the top couple of buttons and laced up a built-in sort of corset on the front. The final touch came when she buttoned the bottom pair of buttons on the jacket and adjusted the fit of everything. She looked like a million bucks.

“Better?” she asked me.

“Much,” I said. She took my hand off the wheel and placed it on her thigh again. While we both knew the traffic was too heavy for anything more than gentle petting, we both wanted just that. I stroked her thighs, with an occasional finger flick on her naked clit, for maybe a half hour.

Debby was getting really worked up over this, so I pulled my hand away to let her cool down. She sagged back into her half-reclined seat and let out a sigh of relief. “It’s not fair,” she complained.

“What’s not fair?” I asked.

“You get me all worked up, but I can’t do anything about it.”

“Sorry, dear. Later, when we get there.” I reached over and opened the glove box. I pulled out a small box, wrapped in gift paper, with a bow on top. “Here, this is for you.”

Her mind off her frustration, Debby squealed and grabbed it. “Oooh! What is it?”

“Open it and find out.”

Debby ripped off the gaudy paper, which joined her clothing in the rear. She opened the small box inside but looked mystified by what was inside. She upended it and a small silvery ball dropped into her hand. She looked into the box for anything else, or instructions, and then looked at me. “What is it?”

“I thought you’d know. It’s a Ben-Wa ball.”

“I thought they come in pairs,” she said staring at the ball. “I’ve never used something like this.”

“You can get them in pairs, or not. You really don’t know how to use this?”

“Well, sort of. I mean, I stuff them up my pussy, right? Sort of like an ancient Chinese vibrator.”

I nodded over at her. “Close enough. They come in pairs usually, one larger than the other. Most people think you take the pair and put them both in the pussy, small one on top. But actually, the small one goes up your ass. I left that one at home.”

“No kidding!” she said.

“Nope. Shake it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.