The Swap Club
Chapter 8: A Victorian House

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Victorian House - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We got the boys back to Debby’s mom’s place without trouble. We put them to bed and had some coffee while watching the late news, and then went to bed ourselves. We were staying in a spare bedroom across the hall from her mother’s room, and the boys were in Debby’s old room.

We crawled into bed expecting to go right to sleep. Debby was in an old cotton t-shirt and I was in my shorts. I certainly wasn’t figuring to screw Debby in her mom’s house. But, somehow, when Debby leaned into me to kiss me good night, the kiss became somewhat extended. I leaned into her and kissed her again, a bit more lingeringly. She returned the favor with another kiss, this time slipping me some tongue.

Well, I can take a hint. I wrapped my arms around her back and responded with my own tongue. In no time at all, I was licking and kissing her neck and ears, as she slowly moaned into mine. I’m not sure who undressed whom first. Very shortly we were naked, with me on top and Debby’s legs around my waist, in a slow, leisurely fuck. Debby orgasmed twice, quietly but intensely, whimpering into my ear, before I finally gave the final thrust and came.

We lay back in each other’s arms, caressing the other, when we heard the front door open and close. Elizabeth lived in a large and old, carefully refurbished, Victorian house. Voices came up through a ventilation grate, faintly but clearly.

“You can’t come upstairs tonight, Anthony. The children are staying over tonight. Let’s go in the parlor, instead.”

Debby stiffened in my arms. She had heard her mother as clearly as I had, and understood the implication as had I. Her mother was telling her boyfriend they couldn’t screw in her bedroom, so they had to do it downstairs!

I sat up and looked around the room. In the moonlight, I could see the grate by the wall. I turned back to my wife and, putting a finger to my lips, took her hand. I pulled her upright.

“What are you doing?” she whispered to me.

“Sshhh. Let’s listen.” I tugged her off the bed towards the grate.

“We can’t!” she whispered back. But her protest seemed rather feeble. And then stopped on hearing the conversation from below. The parlor was directly under our room, and the voices carried quite clearly up through the grating.

“Can I get you some coffee, Anthony?” her mother said.

“No, but you can get out of that dress.”

Debby gave a quiet gasp, but the other couple never noticed.

“Why, Anthony? I’ve heard about you soldiers. Why, if I was standing here in only my stockings and heels, you’d want to push me onto the couch, throw my legs in the air, and ravish me!”

“What an excellent idea, my dear.”

The next sound we heard was a long zipper being pulled down.

“Have I told you lately, just how beautiful you are, my dear? How I love your tits? Your thighs? How I like it when you shave your pussy?”

Debby was stock still, flabbergasted at the words. I was grinning madly. So, her mom shaved her cunt? Cool! I turned back to the bed and pulled a comforter and two pillows off the bed. I handed the pillows to Debby, which woke her from her daze, and spread the comforter on the floor near the grate. I quietly sat down on the quilt and pulled Debby down next to me. She placed the pillows near the grate, and we both lay face down on our elbows, listening for more.

Anthony had apparently disrobed also, for the next words were from Elizabeth.

“Why, Anthony, erect again? I thought that blow job I gave you in the car had tired you out?”

“My forces have regrouped and are ready for a fresh assault. Now, what did you say soldiers do? First, I push you onto the couch...” We hear a squeak from the cushions of a couch. “Then I throw your legs up into the air ... Like this? ... And then ravish you?” Elizabeth responded with gasps and moans.

My cock, minutes ago limp as a wet noodle, was achingly hard by now. Listening to Debby’s mom start fucking was a real turn on! Silently, I knelt behind Debby. Gently taking her hips in my hands, I slowly pulled her to a kneeling position. Reaching around, I tugged both pillows under her, one on top of the other. Then I pushed her down again so that her hips rested on the pillows. Her ass pointed up at me, several inches off the floor.

Pushing her legs together, I straddled her thighs. I lowered my cock to the crack of her ass and rubbed it for a few moments. Then I slid it down between her thighs and penetrated her pussy. She was as hot and wet as I could ever ask. Listening to her mom screw had really turned her on, also. Slowly I pushed my way in to the hilt, my balls rubbing her thighs. I rested my hands on either side of her hips.

This is one of my all-time favorite positions. The depth of penetration is excellent. And Debby presses her legs together, generating unbelievable friction and grip on my cock. As I began moving in long, slow strokes, I could feel every bump and fold in her cunt.

Below us, the action was also heating up. Elizabeth was alternately moaning and gasping out, “ ... yes, yes ... oh, it’s so big ... fuck me! ... faster ... slower ... yes! ... that’s it...,” while her lover merely grunted and groaned, loud and long. His earlier blow job, like my earlier fuck, had drained the urgency from his balls, and together we plowed our partners for a good, long time.

Finally, Elizabeth began gasping out that she was going to cum, and that urged both Anthony and me to greater efforts. Debby wasn’t saying how she felt, she had stuffed the edge of the quilt into her mouth and her screams of pleasure never made it past my ears. I think both Anthony and I exploded at the same instant, to judge my Elizabeth’s moans and Debby’s twitching. I gently collapsed onto Debby’s back, as we heard her mother and her mother’s fiancée disentangling below us.

We lay gently together for several minutes, my cock slowly softening, still in Debby’s slowly pulsing cunt. Then from below we heard Elizabeth talking again, if somewhat breathily.

“Well, Anthony, you’ve fucked my mouth and pussy tonight. Are you going for all three holes, or should I just kiss you good night and go to bed feeling not quite satisfied?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.