The Swap Club - Cover

The Swap Club

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Getting Into The Swing Of Things

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Getting Into The Swing Of Things - A young couple are invited to join a neighborhood club, a 'special' club that they just might enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The party, or whatever, broke up shortly after the dueling blow jobs. Debby and I dragged our sorry selves home, and despite the information that it’d be better to fuck each other, we collapsed on our bed and fell asleep.

I awoke first, late in the morning. I thought about a wake-up screw, but decided I really needed a shower first. I felt covered with dried juices, sort of sticky and crusty. The hot water felt great, and I stood under the spray quite a while.

When I got out, Debby had awoken and seemed to feel the same. After a perfunctory kiss, she whispered, “Later,” and stepped under the still running stream. Through the glass, I could see her really scrubbing.

I put some old gym shorts on and got out an outfit for Debby. Then I went down to put on some coffee and make some toast. I had finished and sat down in my lounger, when I heard Debby go into the kitchen. From the sounds, I could tell she, too, was dining on toast and coffee. Then she came into the den.

“Can I get you anything else, sir?”

I looked her over. The outfit I had selected determined her choice of words. She was dressed simply. Very long, sheer black, thigh-top stockings went up her long legs, almost touching her crotch. Her feet were strapped into slim black shoes with five-inch heels. Otherwise, she was naked, except for a tiny, white lace apron. The apron tied behind her back and hid her trim blonde pubic hairs only by the most vivid imagination.

I studied her for a few minutes. She maintained an erect, expectant posture, as a proper servant should. Then I motioned towards my coffee cup. “More, please.”

“Of course, sir.” She leaned at the waist slowly, giving me a good view of big tits swinging in my face, and then slowly picked up the cup and saucer. She sauntered from the room, her buns in a fascinating figure eight motion.

She returned and set down my cup in the same fashion. Slowly, I picked up the cup and sipped. Nodding, I indicated my acceptance.

“Any other way I can serve you, sir?”

Looking her over again, I reached down to the waist of my shorts. Grasping the elastic firmly, I pulled them off my bulging organ and tucked them down below my balls.

Studying my erection, Debby said, “Yes, sir. Orally, vaginally, or anally?”

Pretending to ponder, I waited a moment, and then said, “Um, your mouth, I think. Yes, your mouth. We’ll save the rest for later.”

“Very good, sir.”

Debby knelt between my spread legs and proceeded to give me a world class mouthfuck. Oh, man, I thought, this was even better than last night! After bringing me to the brink at least three times, Debby took her mouth off and looked up at me. “Would you like me to titfuck you as well, sir?”

I gurgled out an appropriately pompous agreement, and she stuffed my wet cock between her mounds. Clasping them there with both hands, she bounced her tits up and down around my cock, sucking the head every time it approached her lips. This time she let me cum, licking up the cum shooting out of my cock. Some dribbled onto her tits, which she wiped up with her fingers, licking them off.

The rest of the day passed this way. Debby was the ever-attentive servant, and I was a very attentive master. I fucked her several times, had a box lunch, and got her off twice with nipple massages.

That evening, Debby put on a very revealing dress, very low cut and lots of slits well up her thighs, and I took her out to dinner. We went parking out at the reservoir, where I did her twice in the back seat. Then home again, for a fairly normal screw in bed.

The next morning, my parents brought the boys back. Debby didn’t laugh when they said they needed a long nap that afternoon, because the boys wore them out.


The rest of the month passed in a similar fashion. It seemed as if every night, Debby put on a different nightie, and we fucked at least twice. If either’s spirits seemed to flag, a subtle mention of the party made the hormones race. Weekends we slept late, not sleeping, but sucking and fucking. It seemed as if most nights Debby went braless, and I took to taking my shorts off as soon as I got home. Occasionally, dinner was a few minutes late as she helped me remove them.

Most evenings Debby wore dresses and skirts, and after the boys went to bed, would do me in the family room. She’d simply lift her skirt and whisper, “Fuck me,” as she unzipped my pants. Even her period didn’t seem to slow her down. One night, she came downstairs dressed in tight, white hot pants that were so tiny they seemed little more than zippered denim panties, white high-heeled sandals, and an absolutely transparent white blouse tied at her waist. She put a porno tape on the VCR and blew me as I watched. Then she untied the blouse and blew me again. Then she took the blouse off and titfucked me. At this point I began to run out of steam, so Debby put in a different dirty movie, pulled my pants completely off, and began slowly licking my entire crotch. She really cleaned my balls and cock, getting it hard again, before she sucked me off a fourth time!

I finally had enough. Standing on wobbly legs, I led the way to bed. Hoping to drop into a deep sleep, I was pleasantly disappointed when she pushed her shorts down her hips and bent at the waist. Looking over her shoulder at me, she told me I couldn’t put it in her cunt, but she’d really get off if I assfucked her. She was truly hot and tight. While my performance couldn’t have been my best, Debby seemed to appreciate the effort considerably. I, of course, damn near fell asleep at the office the next day.

Finally, the day of the next party arrived. I was going to wear pretty much the same outfit I had worn before, slacks, shirt, and loafers. No socks, no shorts. Tonight, Debby wore a long cotton t-shirt dress that buttoned from the low-cut neckline to the hem, high heels, and no panties this time. She had already showered and dressed when the doorbell rang. As I climbed into the shower, she told me she had asked Jenny to pick up a pizza for herself and the boys and went down to say hello and get the boys settled.

I was pulling my pants on when Debby came back into our bedroom and locked the door. I looked over at her quizzically, as she sat on the bed, and she said, “I want to start a new tradition. We didn’t have the energy to screw afterwards, and we’re not supposed to screw each other at the party.” She began unbuttoning the top of her dress. “So, I want you to fuck me now, before the party.”

Grinning, I dropped my pants back to the floor and stepped out of them. The invitation, and sight of my wife’s immense breasts had gotten me quite hard. Reaching down, I pulled her dress, still buttoned below the waist, above her hips. Pushing her back on the bed, I stepped between her widespread thighs and plunged in. “I like tradition,” I said.

“Hard and fast, Jimmy! Fuck me hard and fast!” she moaned into my ear.

Whether it was because of the impending orgy, or the fact that the neighbor’s daughter was downstairs, or simply innate horniness, Debby was really hot and juicy. Wrapping her arms around my back and her legs around my waist, she drew me tightly into her. The dress, tight and somewhat stretchy, pulled back, and her rock-hard nipples ground into my chest. I put my hips into high-speed action, and we moaned quietly to a very intense and wet orgasm. After a few moments lying together, we stood, and Debby dried our crotches with my towel. Finishing dressing, we rushed downstairs.

Jenny was dressed in another set from her apparently endless supply of cutoffs and white t-shirts. No bra. Hmmm? Debby had told her we would be late. Perhaps she had lined up some couch action for after the boys went to sleep. Or ‘studying’ as my high school girlfriends used to call it. Of course, the only thing I had been studying had been their tits and cunts. She did have nice tits, for jailbait.

Jeff and Denise lived in a newer section of the neighborhood, a few miles away. We got there about fifteen minutes late, getting lost in a seeming rabbit’s warren in the process. But we were in good company. Dan and Cindy pulled up moments after us, and we walked up the path together.

We rang the bell several times, and were wondering whether the party was cancelled, when Jeff opened the door. Barefoot and shirtless, he smiled and let us in. “We kind of got started early,” he explained. “Come on, I just finished the entertainment center. We’re down there, watching movies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.